Status: routinely updated :)

Is It 'Cause I'm Cool?

Stray Heart

Bill Schneider woke us up as we arrived back in Oakland. I stretched myself and searched for Eve but my hand grasp at nothing.
I opened the curtains and stood up, hearing the others groaning and yawning. I dressed myself into some new clothes and found Eve in the living area.
“Hey, there you are!” I grinned at her. “Yep. Couldn’t sleep anymore! But I’ve already packed our bags!”
“S’that coffee?” I looked at her mug as she nodded and handed it to me.
“Good… I’m bleary-eyed!” I yawned as we packed our stuff in my SUV.
“Want me to drive?” She grinned at me and wiggled her eyebrows.
“You want to?” “Sure!” She was happy as hell as I threw my keys over to her.
“Just… don’t kill us!” I laughed and sat myself on the passenger seat.
“You think I can’t handle you SUV?” Everly laughed and started the engine.
“I only knew what Claudia did to him… and I’m glad that it was repairable!”
She laughed and changed into reverse gang and drove back out of the parking space with ease. We arrived at the apartment and she killed the engine.
“Did I drive adequately?” She grinned at me and unbuckled herself. “I’m pretty impressed!” I laughed. “I thought I wouldn’t survive!” I teased her and we got out of the car. She grabbed her bag and we said goodbye. I drove on home to get some sleep before Kito came home from the kindergarten.

[Eve’s POV]
In the last few days of our trip Daneel and I decided to make up some typical Austrian dinner for them all as a little thank you.
Daneel did the grocery shopping and called everybody to tell them that they’re invited.
“Can I give you a hand?” Daneel stood helpless in the middle of the kitchen, watching me dashing around.
Since Daneel wasn’t a real help in the kitchen I asked her to set a beautiful table at the backyard.
We got upstairs to change our clothes. I wore a dirndl and Daneel a lederhosen.
At two prompt they arrived and we welcomed them in. I was delighted seeing Adie again.
Daneel lead them into the backyard and they all sat down. “I’m curious what’s for dinner!” Adie laughed as they got outside.
Tré followed me into the kitchen. “Hey Babe!” I felt his soft lips on mine. “Hey!” I nearly whispered, tangling my fingers into his hair. “Smells already good in here!” We went outside and Daneel served everybody something to drink.
“You both look gorgeous!” Adie grinned and looked at my dress. “And your boobs… They’re … wonderful!”
“Adie just spit out what every guy was thinking!” Brittney laughed out loud and sat herself down.
“Thanks!” I laughed. “That’s an advantage of a dirndl!”
“Aw… I need one too…!” Brittney laughed and pushed her boobs up.
“I hope everybody’s hungry, because Everly prepared a big meal!” She laughed and helped me serving the soup.
“The first course: “Frittatensuppe” that’s how we call it at home!” I laughed and we handed them their soup plates. “That’s beef broth with strips of thin pancakes! Enjoy your meal!”
Everyone tasted the soup and it found favor with them.
“You enjoyed it?” Daneel asked as we cleared the table. We served the next course a few minutes later.
“Next course!” I laughed. “Schweinsbraten mit Krautsalat sowie Semmel- und Erdäpfelknödl”
„Or as we would say in our dialect: An schweinsbrodn mit kraudsalod sowia sömi und erapfeknedl!“ Daneel had to laugh.
“What the fuck?” Tré laughed as I tried to teach him saying ‘schweinsbrodn’ in the right way.
After the entrée we decided to wait a bit with the desert.
Billie told us that Tré was actually born in Frankfurt in Germany so Daneel made a point of learning him a few German words.
“Can you say ‘Oachkatzlschwoaf’?” I had to laugh as she asked him to say it.
“What’s that?” Jason looked surprised. “The tail of a squirrel!” She laughed.
They all tried it really hard and managed it to say it right after a view times.
“Okay I got another one!” Daneel laughed. “Try to say ’Schniedelwutz’”.
Mike tried it and managed it at the very first time! “And what does that mean?”
“Cock!” I laughed and got myself another beer.
“So you both cooked this delicious meal?” Adie asked and leaned herself back.
“Actually Everly did the whole cooking and I only did the trappings!” Daneel admitted. “I can’t really cook…!”
“Oi… I nearly forgot!” I laughed. “I’ve got something for you guys!” I stood up and went into the kitchen to get the schnapps.
“Who wants some apricot schnapps?” I shook the bottle a bit and filled up the shooters.
“Prost!” Daneel and I laughed and cleared it up.
“Woooohooo!” Brittney laughed. “Feeling home again!”
“Sharp aftertaste!” Adie laughed and grimaced.
“Ready for desert?” Daneel smiled at us after about an hour.
They all nodded and we brought them out. “Here we have a ‘Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte’ aand a ‘Linzer Torte’ aaaaand, as there if this wasn’t enough ‘Kaiserschmarren’”
They tried everything and they were delighted – and I was glad that they liked it.
Adie and Britt gave us a hand clearing up the table and Jason decided that he will take us to the airport tomorrow evening.
“Hey guys, I need a group picture!” Daneel whipped her camera out and they all grouped around us. Daneel activated the self-timer and came back to us and she didn’t put down her cam the whole afternoon.
“Hey baby girls… I’m sorry, but we’ve got to leave. The boys are coming home in about half an hour!” Adie explained.
“What a pity!” We said sadly and hugged each other. “You just have to come to Oakland again, okay… and we’ll Skype okay?”
“Of course we will come again!” Daneel laughed.
“And we will see each other at least when we’re playing in Vienna if not any time before!” Billie grinned and hugged me.
We squired them to the door and after another hugging round they left and we went back to the others.
Britters and Mike left about an hour later, wishing us the best and also hoping that we will see us again soon.
“You both staying here?” I asked Daneel and Jason as I went back outside. “Nah, we will stay at my place, so we won’t interrupt each other!” Jason laughed and slapped Tré on his shoulder.
The guys drank another beer and we went inside. “You seem kinda worried?” Daneel looked at me questionably, but she knew where I was with my thoughts. “Sweetie, just enjoy the last couple of hours with him and promise me that you will not think about home tonight okay?”
I nodded. “And then we will see in which direction this will go okay?” She hugged me and we went back outside.
“Heading home?” Jason asked her and rested his palm on her thigh as Daneel nodded. She grabbed her handbag and I escorted them to the front door.
“See you tomorrow, hon, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!” She waved and went with Jason to his car.
I shut the door and went back into the hallway as Tré came into the apartment.
“I already battened down the hatches!” He said and grinned seductively at me. His glistening tongue swept into my mouth as I started barely breathing. Tré’s hand rose to my jaw, as we slowly broke apart, his eyes heavy-lidded and I felt his breath heavy against my lips. “Wanna go upstairs?” I mumbled. Tré grinned and grabbed my hand as we went upstairs. He worked blindly at the top few buttons of my dirndl, lowering his lips to my collar bone. As it was unbuttoned, as I let out a shaky breath as his hands touched my lumbar column. I grabbed Tré’s shirt and stripped it off, dragging him back to the bed. I unbuttoned his jeans and my hands swept into it to doff it off including his boxers, descending my kisses over his bare chest.

[Tré’s POV]
I felt her hot lips descending my chest. ‘There’s no way she’s going to go as far as… Oh, sweet Jesus! There she was…’ My mind raced as I felt her mouth close over my cock. “Nnngh…!” I groaned loud, my fingers tightened in her hair. My eyes were closed in sinful pleasure as I abandon myself to her, she was driving me fucking crazy, the way she flicked out her tongue on top and swallowed me down again. My breathing became shallower and my face flushed as she quickened, bringing me closer to the edge. She stopped before I climaxed, I felt her hot kisses ascending on my chest. I moaned into our kisses, as her tongue lapped at the roof of my mouth, her fingers tugging my hair. In a second, I flipped her over and pinned her to the mattress as our tongues met and massaged each other. Her breath was rushed and fractured, as though breathing were a mere afterthought, she writhed beneath my body, her hips lifting towards mine, in a desperate attempt at creating the friction she needed.
“I want you!” She groaned heavily breathing into my ear.
I propped myself up on one elbow, my breath gliding over her lips. I pressed my mouth back at hers, as I began to push slowly inside her, feeling her breath hitch and her body tense underneath me.
She took in a gasp as I pushed further inside her. Everly bit her lips, as I pulled a little way out before pushing in again, further this time and she moaned as I placed warm, breathy kisses against her throat. “…ngh...you’re amazing…” she muttered softly, tangling her fingers in my hair. I was overwhelmed with pleasure as I pushed deeper into her, causing her to cry out suddenly, her breath hard and fractured against my lips as she began to buck her hips to meet mine. “…Fuck…” I groaned, as our hips found a common rhythm, nuzzling my face into her shoulder. Eve’s moans got less and less comprehensible, as my thrusts became harder and faster, driving against her until her mind went blank. She could feel the sweat breaking on my stubbled cheek as she kissed me, swallowing my groans as her hand slid down to my butt. I was gasping and moaning into her ear, as I neared my climax. “Fuck… Harder!” She mumbled into my mouth. “Ungh….fff…!” I gasped, as I began to thrust deeper than she had previously dared, worrying fleetingly about the cry that it elicited from her, before seeing the elation in her blue eyes and letting go of all her inhibitions. My eyes swept over her body underneath me, sweaty and heavily breathing. I didn’t think I could get any closer to the edge and had anything ever felt quite as incredible as this before. “Eve…!” I groaned, my eyes dosing on her as she turned and caught my mouth with her own. The feel of her tongue sweeping into my mouth and her moans as I watched her was all it took. Suddenly I was coming, thrusting hard through my orgasm and crying out as it rushed though me, leaving me gasping against her lips.
The sight, the sound and the feeling drove her to her own release and it was one unlike I remembered ever feeling before. I heard my name tumbling from her lips as she tangled in my dump hair, as she came down from her high. She cupped my cheek, panting, and I closed my eyes and leaned into it, my face glowing.
“Oh my God… that was….hot!” She smiled at me. I grinned, as I pressed a kiss to hear sweaty forehead, then looked down to meet her eyes. “It ain’t over yet, Babe!” I smirked.
My fingers went down to her panties, stroking her waist. My fingers rubbed up and down her doth-covered folds, pressing her underwear against her and creating a delicious friction. By the time I hooked a finger on the material of her panties so I could work my hand inside it, she didn’t have to be asked twice and spread her legs wider. “Good girl!” I breathed into her ear and sent shivers all the way down her body. My middle finger worked through her wetness, teasing and slowly watching Eve’s body came alive. She gripped my wrist and moaned in pleasure when I slid another finger into her and pressing my thumb against her clit, circling it and pushing both fingers into her at the same time. I watched her mouth fell slightly open with another cry of pleasure. Her hips pressed forwards a little more and I knew she was closer. By then her hand wasn’t holding my wrist any longer, she pressed down on my hand working between her legs, trying to get me moving my fingers faster and thrust harder. As I did, she barely made a noise the final tie she snapped her hips against my hand, I heard the intake of breath and felt her muscles contracting around my fingers as she pressed her thighs tightly together. My fingers still circled her clit as Eve came down from her high. I laid myself next to her, stroking her still heavy breathing body and watching her catching breath again.
We just lay there, stroking each other, nobody said a word. I got lost in her blue eyes and so did she.
My face moved slowly towards her, catching a brief and soft kiss. Her fingers went through my tangled hair, pulling me closer as I flipped her over. “Ready for another round?” I smirked at her devilishly and let my tongue sweep into her mouth.

[Eve’s POV]
After a long night filled with passionate kisses, shrieks of pleasure and many overwhelming and satisfying orgasms, my fingers stroke through Tré’s hair as he rested his head on my chest. It was about 3 in the morning as I heard his breathing got deep and regular, he dropped off. I kissed him in his hair and my eyelids got more and more heavy.

I woke up the next morning although it was nearly noon. I felt Tré’s head still on my chest and his arm wrapping up around my waist. I fixed his cologne on my mind as my fingers tangled in his hairs. It was unbelievable that our time in America was over and we had to fly back home again. So much crazy things happened, we met the guys – which was the most wicked thing ever, we had a lot of fun, we got drunk as hell – several times, we got stoned for the first time and I think I can speak for the both of us when saying we had the best fucking sex we’ve ever had. Those thoughts raised a smile on my face while pressing my lips onto his head. He grumbled softly and cuddled himself nearer.
I watched him sleeping for half an hour, as I felt him stretching and moaning. “Good Morning!” I woke him softly and stroked his back with my fingers. As he turned his head up I looked into his soaking blue eyes which made me speechless. “Morning babe!” he groaned and kissed my collarbone. “Slept well?” “And how! Those two beauties are pretty comfortable!” He squeezed my breasts softly and gave’em both a kiss. I had to laugh as he grabbed my camera from the shelf near the bed. “What?... I’ve just noticed that we don’t have any pictures of us!” He explained as he caught my questioning look. “I can’t just let you leave without having any tangible memories of you!” His words conjured a smile on my face.
“But I look sleepy, my hair is in helter-skelter and…!” he shushed me into silence with his lips covering mine. “It looks good the way you are!” He smiled and pointed the camera at me. “I’ve seen enough who did not quite as good the next morning!” His words made me laugh. “I might grasp your words as a kinda tip of the hat!” I heard the camera trigger a few times before he let himself fall down next to me.
“We need one with us making dumb faces!” I laughed and we protruded our tongues, rolled our eyes and grimaced in front of the camera as I felt his look on me. I turned my head and our noses touched softly and we kissed us nose-to-nose. Tré still took some pictures as I felt his soft lips on mine and I closed my eyes. I rested my palm on his chest as I felt his fingers on my chin, pulling me closer to him. His tongue swept into my mouth and our kisses got more intense.
“What about some breakfast?” I grinned at him and touched his cheek with my fingers. “First of all, I need to take care for my Babe and after that I would die for a breakfast!” He started to kiss my collarbone and descended them on my body under the blanket. I felt his hot lips on my thighs and his fingers stroking my hip bone. He knew where my turn on spots are located and enjoyed them to the full making me crazy. His tongue glided down on my thigh to my panties. A groan escaped my mouth as he grabbed my waist and hiked me down. Tré’s soft lips circuited my panties as his fingers slid under the fabric, pulling it down. He dropped them off the bed and kissed his trial from my knee down to my waist. My fingers slithered to his hair, scratching at his scalp and pulling at the long strands as his velvety tongue flicked continually over my sensitive skin. “s’good….mm…moore!” I groaned. He smiled at my words, not minding a bit that I pulled on his hair the whole time, it was the perfect mixture between pleasure and pain.