Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

One

He was thick headed and stubborn, everything about him was wrong and yet it was so right. The first time I had met him was in a supermarket, I was shopping with my mother for some food when I had turned the corner sharply, not paying attention I slammed right into him. The one that landed on the floor was me, He had stood over me and just looked while I staggered to my feet.

He looked to be the same age as me, sixteen years old. He was tall and well built, he had mesmerizing blue eyes with shaggy brown hair. I had brushed off my pants while he continued to stand there staring at me as if he was stuck.

"What's the matter numbskull? Cat got your tongue?" I snapped as I picked my cell phone up from the floor.

I heard him huff and watched as he crossed his arms to his chest and narrow his eyes at me.

"Well if ya paid attention to your surroundings then I wouldn't be standin' here." His voice wasn't that deep but it was deep enough to show that he had went through puberty.

I crossed my arms and stood in my spot ready to defend myself with a smart remark, as soon as I was going to say something he sighed and dropped his arms to his side in defeat.

"I'm....sorry." I blinked.

Did I just win an argument with a hot stranger?

"That's damn right, you better be sorry." I turned on my heel as his face filled with shock and anger both at the same time.

"Daryl, my name is Daryl." His said as I walked farther away.

"My name is I don't care what your name is, with a ting of Rebekah." I waved my hand at him as I continued down the aisle and into a different one searching for my mother.

He was my other half and I didn't even know it then, We were so much a like and yet so different in so many ways. We were like
Ying and Yang, light to the Darkness.

**

I had seen him a few more times after the day at the super market, yet the times were so far apart. The second time I had seen him was in the middle of the woods, he was sitting on my favorite rock just staring out into space while holding his rib cage.

"Yo, That's my rock." I walked over to him and nudged at him to move so I could sit on my thinking rock.

He scooted over a tiny bit but enough for me to sit next to him, I heard the grunt come from his throat when he moved. Not once did he let go of his rib cage, so I stayed quite and kept a close on his actions.

Neither of us spoke a word for about two hours, he sat silently staring into the woods while I had laid back and stared at the sky.

"You're annoying." I heard him finally say breaking the silence. My head snapped in his direction and I looked up at him, he was still staring at the trees and squirrels. while I laid peacefully waiting for him to speak again.

"I didn't even do anything to be annoying, your just weird." I pushed myself into a sitting position and looked over at him, this time our eyes met and it felt like he was staring directly into my soul.

"I want to be left alone, and ya wont leave." He looked back out at the forest and shuffled to the side with a grunt.

"You never asked first off and secondly I found this spot first. Finders keepers." I folded my arms to my chest and stuck out my tongue at him.

"What are you five?" He pushed himself off the rock and grabbed a large cross bow, not once letting go of his rib cage.

"No, but you look hurt."

He shrugged away my comment and started walking into a different direction.

"Fine, Ignore me then." I laid back on the rock and place my hands behind my head, closing my eyes I let my body fall into a peaceful sleep.

I was awoken that night by shuffling and twigs breaking, when I got up I was face to face with a cross bow and a drunk Daryl.

"Shit, woman." He stumbled to the side and sat on the rock, had I slept all day on this rock?

I watched as he pulled a bottle of whiskey out of the bag slung over his shoulder, blinking a few times I rubbed my eyes and stood up to stretch my legs.

"Thanks for waking me up drunkie." I watched as he took a swig out of the bottle and then handed it to me, I stood staring at the bottle and then look back at him.

He looked lonely and hurt, upset and angry at the same time. All of his emotions where written out on his face due to the whiskey, I grabbed the bottle and took a swig. Why let a good bottle go to waste on someone that is just going to become more depressed.

"You slept here the whole time?" I nodded while taking another swig of the whiskey and handing the bottle back to him.

"You went out and got drunk the whole time, I see your not in pain anymore."

He huffed and stood up with a sway and grabbed the bottle, placing his hand over my shoulder we laughed and walked in a random direction.

This was the night Daryl and I became inseparable.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I changed the story, I hope you enjoy it.

comment thanks.