Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

Eleven

"You act like such a hard ass dixon, its only because your dumb ass big brother is back around. Every time that he comes back things with us go down hill, are you doing drugs with him? Is that it? I don't get it!" I stood in the middle of the room with my arms folded watching Daryl pace back and forth, he was drunk and ready to explode.

"You best stop your bitchen' Becca, I'm doin' wha' I got to." He pointed his finger at me as he continued to pace around the living room, every time Merle came to visit this is what I had to deal with. Daryl would vanish for three days and come back piss drunk, angry and ready to pass out.

I stood just watching him as he ran his hands through his greasy hair, my angry was just about to boil over as I watched him.

"So your selling drugs with Merle to support us? You have a job Daryl!" I ran my hands over my face and huffed as he stopped pacing, he stared at me and I knew things were about to go from bad to worse.

"That shit job don't do nuttin' for us Becca!" I could smell the liquor coming from his breath as he walked closer to me. "I ain't get enough money for the bills, you ain't worken either." I shook my head because the one thing he didn't know was that I was working, I had a job at the local hospital taking care of the six children. "I want kids wit' you! I want a life wit' no worries." He raised his voice and I shook my head.

I didn't want to argue with him like this, he had vanished from my life for three days with out a single call. I was scared something might have happened to him, walking closer to him I watched as he took a step back but stopped when I wrapped my arms around his waste. He smelt like cigarettes and booze.

"Shut up Daryl, I don't want to argue with you anymore." I felt him relax and his arms wrapped around my waist.


"Hey, sunshine time to wake up." I felt my body being shaken and then the cool air hit my face, when I opened my eyes I was face to face with Daryl's piercing blue eyes.

"You nee to back up." I placed my hand softly on his chest pushing him away from me, the memories where sending me into a pit of emotions that I wasn't ready for.

I watched as he stood up straight and looked over his shoulder at a large building, we had come to the CDC. Not only where we the only living people here but we weren't the only things here, there was a group of walkers heading right towards us. Before I could react, Daryl grabbed me and the bags and headed towards the building where Rick was yelling at a camera.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its extremely short I am very sorry. I am so happy that every one is enjoying this!