Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

Safe

We had gotten in and it was amazing, there was air conditioning and we even had our own rooms. I had quickly made my way to the nearest room, tossed my stuff on the bed and got into a nice hot shower. I had avoided Daryl as much as I possibly could, these emotions that I was getting for him were bothering me.

Once I was showered and relaxed I made my way out of my room and over to the kitchen area, I found the rest of the group sitting around and talking. It was like losing all of those people didn't affect them, they were used to it. Jim dying didn't affect them, burying those bodies didn't affect them. Why was it affecting me so much.

"Ay' princess." I heard Daryl's voice and chose to ignore him while making my way to the table, he followed.

I sat next to Rick and looked around the table, they all seemed relaxed and happy. I felt someone poke me in the shoulder and looked to see Shane staring at me, his brown eyes staring me down as if he was going to choke me out for looking at him.

"Uh..." I spoke not knowing what to really say.

"I want to say sorry for being an asshole." He spoke.

I nodded in response and stood from the table, I had noticed I really wasn't in a festive mood at the moment. I quickly made my way back to my room and made sure that no one noticed, laying on the bed I closed my eyes and allowed sleep to over come my body and mind.

"Becca?" I looked to the side and saw Daryl standing there, he was piss drunk once again.

"Jesus, Daryl." I turned to him.

He stood there looking sad as could be and slowly made his way over to me, he didn't want to stumble and fall so he basically shuffled his way to me. I couldn't help but to giggle as he wrapped his arms around my waste, he planted kissed along my collar bone, up my chin and to my ear.

"I love you.." He whispered right into my ear.

I looked into his blue eyes and I just couldn't pull away, there was something about him that no matter what happened...I couldn't leave, I wouldn't leave. He was my other half.

"I love you more, Dixon." I placed a kiss on his lips which put him into a frenzy.


My eyes opened and I took in a deep breath, I swallowed the spit in my mouth and looked up at my door when there was a knock.

"Yeah?" I slowly sat up and watched Daryl walk into the room, leaving the door open.

"Foods ready."

I nodded and just looked at him, he was built but not much; he had a dirty wrecked shirt on and he still had not showered. I shook my head as I stood up and made my way over to him, I fixed his shirt and looked into his blue eyes.

"Don't sit next to me if you are going to look and smell like this, its gross Dixon. Stop being like your brother." I spoke as I pushed past him and walked towards the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry times a billion.

next update ASAP!

promise.