Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

She ain't Lori

Daryl had come back to the table about twenty minutes later, he was dressed in different clothing and he smelt really good, he didn't look grunge either. He took a seat between Shane and I, leaning closer to me he whispered in my ear.

"So am I worth to sit next to ya' now?" He sat straight again and looked over to Shane, they gave each other a nod and poured their cups with liquor.

I shook my head and poured myself a glass, everyone laughed and drank; it was calm and relaxing, we had no worries about being attacked and no worries of dying that night. All we cared about was drinking and stuffing our faces, Daryl and Rick talked, Carl asked me random questions after he had tasted his own first taste of liquor. Carol and her daughter talked amongst themselves.

I felt Shane's eyes on me the whole time, he was talking with everyone else but was staring at me. It felt weird in a way because I never spoke to him and when I did he was rude, I leaned back in my seat after taking my last bite of food. I was full and drunk, slowly I pushed away from the table and started to make my way to my room, I was ready to pass out for the night and wake up with a massive hangover.

"Hey." I stopped at the sound of Shane's voice.

"Shane? How can I help you?" I shook my head at what I had said, those were a bad choice of words to say while drunk.

I took a step back and placed my hands in front of me when he took a step closer, I could see it in his eyes, I could see what he wanted to do to me. Shane was a cool guy from a far but being in a small space with him was pretty scary.

"Oh, you can help in many ways." His chest pressed against my hands and I took another step back.

"Look Shane, I didn't mean it like that." I said while ducking away from him, I took a few stumbled steps back and hit the wall.

He turned around looking pretty pissed that I had avoided him, I really should choose my words more carefully. I watched as he took a step closer but before I could say anything a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind, I turned my head to see Daryl staring down Shane.

"you should know what's not your's ta' touch' Shane, she ain't Lori." Daryl spoke, his breath hit the side of my neck. I couldn't help but to feel some type of way when it did that, I just didn't know what type of way I felt.

Shane stood there for a few seconds biting his bottom lip, Daryl must have hit a nerve with the Lori comment. Nodding Shane walked past us and Daryl quickly let go and took a step back, I however just stood there missing his arms around me. It was if they were meant to be there, I wanted them there. I lowered my head and turned to confront Daryl, but wasn't there. I bit my bottom lip and nodded to myself.

"Alright then." I spoke to myself.

Turning I made my way back towards my room, stopping out side of my room I hesitated; I could go back. I was internally fighting with myself over a man who had been an asshole since day one, but these flash backs I have been getting are telling me different. I shook my head and entered my room, it wasn't worth it. He didn't care about me, he was probably happy that I didn't have all of my memories.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry I have pretty much stopped updating, I am so happy you guys enjoy it.

Leave some love. =D