Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

Two

Merle, he was one fucked up person. He did heavy drugs and always told Daryl that no one would love him the way he did, that no one would care for him and protect him the way he did. It sickened me to no end that Daryl always fell for those fucking lies, Merle was only around when he had no more drugs. Then he would get drugs and run off telling his brother more lies and leaving Daryl in pieces, I was always the one to pull him back. But the more Merle did this, the harder it got for me.

"Daryl, you need to stop this shit!." I grabbed the bottle from his hand and tossed into the lake were I had found him sitting.

It had been two years since we first met and during those two years, I learned a lot about Daryl Dixon.

"What do you care, whore." The words slurred from his lips as he struggled to stand up from the ground.

I stood a few feet away with my arms crossed and just watched him continue to struggle, it broke my heart seeing him like this but there was nothing I could do. I had gotten used to his drunk attitude and the way he lashed out at me, calling me names and cursing me out. Never has he raised a hand at me though, his brother on the other hand. One thing Daryl doesn't know is that his brother had hit me before.

"Daryl you need to keep your drunk ass on the floor before you hurt yourself, or someone else." I leaned against the closest tree and watched him stick his middle finger at me.

It angered me that this is what happened when Merle left, it was as if Merle controlled him from so far away.

"Fuck...off....Rebekah." He finally got to his feet and stumbled towards me. "Leave me the hell alone! I don't know why ya still come around. I don't got nuttin' good for you. Just leave, go away!" He flung his arms in the arm and stumbled a bit more.

I lowered my head, I knew he didn't mean it but at the same time it still hurt.

"If that's what you want Daryl, Goodbye." I turned and walked in the opposite direction as him.

About five minutes later I heard him yell, it was a yell of regret, pain and sorrow. I heard him call my name more then once but I never stopped walking and I never looked back, No matter how much my mind screamed to go back; my body never faltered.

The following week he was back at my door step asking for forgiveness, apologizing up a storm and even had a bunch of fresh picked flowers. But for some reason I didn't accept, I was hurt not because of what he said; but because he would never change.

**

We ended up not seeing each other for about two years, I was dealing with my mother being deathly sick, plus I was going to school and he was dealing with his own family issues.

"The test's came back." I heard the doctor speaking but my eyes were glued to my mother. "She has Lung cancer, we will start her one Kemo and see how she does. From the looks of it this has been progressing over a long period of time, she's lucky."

The words stuck in my head as the doctor left to got work with other patients.

Lung cancer.

My uncle had died from that, the day my uncle died was the day my father vanished. That was six years ago, ever since then my mother has been heart broken and struggling. I think if it wasn't for me then she would have been lost.

Getting up with out a word I left the hospital and walked home, instead of taking the short way on the street; I took the long way through the woods. I held my jacket close to me it was late October and pretty chilly out, I had started regretting walking through the woods. It had also started to get dark out.

"Nice going Becca, walk through the woods from the hospital as it gets dark out in the cold." I spoke to my self under my breath, I stuffed my hands inside of my pockets in search of my cell phone. It wasn't there, I had left it home when the hospital had called me.

Running my hand through my hair I sighed and felt a shiver run up my body, it was pretty damn cold out.

Zip

I stopped in my tracks as something went flying by face barley missing me, my heard started beating fast as I took a step back and looked around. I couldn't see a thing as it had gotten darker, I held my arms close to my body as I took a step forward and looked to the side. That's when I noticed something sticking out the tree, walking over to it; I grabbed it and yanked.

A metal arrow.

"What the fuck?" What creep would be walking around with this stuff and let alone try to kill someone with it.

I dropped the arrow as I heard footsteps coming closer to me, not knowing what to do I picked up the arrow and faced the point out.

"I have an arrow, I'll stab you with it."

The footsteps stopped and the silence kicked in, I heard a chuckled and strained my eyes in the darkness. I could see a tall built figure standing with a crossbow in their hands.

"What's the matter numbskull, cat got ya tongue?" I heard his voice and blinked a few times.

"D-Daryl?"

It had been two years sine I had seen him last, he never wrote me or called to see how I was doing. How ever after a while I stopped contacting him because I was so busy with life, I did know that things were bad for him; his father was a drunk and beat him all the time. Merle was no where to be found.

"Rebekah?" I heard him walk closer and by the time I could react, I felt his arms wrap around my body and pull me into a big warm hug. "I thought something had happened to you, I thought you hated me for something. I was worried, I've been trying to contact you for the past two weeks but your cell phone's not working."

That's right, I had changed it when I had an ex boyfriend keep bothering me, maybe that's why I haven't heard from him.

"Well, I am alive. Nothing has happened to me, My mother however is in the hospital. She has lung cancer." I felt my body shiver when I said the words 'lung cancer' not something someone would want to say.

I felt his hug tighten around me as if he was trying to squeeze the pain out of my system, It felt nice to be in his arms again.

"I'm sorry I didn't keep in contact Daryl, I do miss you. I have missed you, I'm so sorry." I whispered into his chest as I heard him hush me, soon enough he let me and reached down to grab his arrow from my hand.

"Don't worry about it princess, lets just get you out of this cold." I nodded as we walked in a random direction.

**

"So nothing has changed, except that your hot now and you're alone."

Daryl nodded as he cleaned the plate from his kitchen sink, I saw the scars all over his back and torso. It pained me that I wasn't there for him.

"What 'bout you?" He asked while taking a glance at me.

"Well, I didn't finish school because my mother is dying and I had a crazy boyfriend who became, my crazy ex boyfriend. Thus the reason why I had to get a new cell phone number. By the way how do you pay the bills?" I laughed as he looked at me with an 'are you serious' look.

"I do have a job." I watched as the blush crept across his cheek.

"What!? You have a J-o-b. You don't say, what do you do?" I watched as he finished off the last dish and set it to the side.

"I work in a meat factory." I nodded, of course he would work there. The one of the few things he does know how to do besides hunting and cooking, is to chop up meat.

"Wow, your such a meat head." I laughed as he tossed the wet towel at my head.

After a few hours of laughing and talking, we finally settled down to watch a scary movie.

"Listen, don't touch me if you get scare you wimp." I narrowed my eyes at him.

*ten minutes later*

My grip on his arm was like a death grip and I could tell he was in pain, but being the type of guy he is; he wasn't going to say a single word. At least that's what I thought.

"See, your a wimp." He chuckled as the movie went on.
♠ ♠ ♠
These few chapters are just showing their relationship, The next few chapters will get deeper on.

Oh and sorry for leaving it like that.