Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

Four

I had been running for what seemed like hours or maybe days, A few nights had come and gone; I had interrupted a walkers feeding frenzy and they were now looking to feed on me. So I turned and started to run, I jumped over tree roots, I tried to hide and I even tried to throw them off course. But no such action worked; they were like bloodhounds. Once they found what they wanted, they were going after it until they died all over again.

I was scared, out of breathe and ready to give up.

How would I survive in this world if I had no idea what was going on? I had no idea who my family was, if I had any family. I had no idea of who I was except for a name that I was given when I woke up in the hospital.

I was losing hope really fast.
I stopped to catch my breathe once I couldn't heard the walker groans and shuffles any more, my chest felt like it was going to cave in and my head was spinning. I hadn't eaten any food in god knows how long and if kept going like this; I would surely die.

Slowly I leaned against a tree and wiped my forehead with my shirt, I was sticky from the dirt and sweat and in desperate need of a shower.

Closing my eyes I let out a deep sigh, I had to sleep. If I kept moving I wouldn't just die of starvation or getting eaten alive but I would die from both of those and lack of serious needed sleep. I pushed myself from the tree, one step, two steps, Groan.

I stopped and listened.

shuffle, shuffle

I heard the leaved on the ground shuffle under the weight of the on coming walker, he hadn't noticed me yet. So I waited to see if he would keep moving, his shell just shuffling through the woods as if nothing happened and yet its mind was set on eating everything in its path. I heard another shuffle and another groan from behind me, slowing I turned to see another walker.

This one was right in line of view, yet it didn't notice me; its head was facing the floor as if it was watching where it was walking. If it tripped and fell then there would be no more walking but crawling, not like it minded or mattered.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, I had to keep moving or they would see me.

One walker in front and one walker behind me, my choice of movement would have to be timed. I waited as one got closer and the other got farther away, slowly I took a step but didn't notice the twig.

Snap

I froze and watched as both of their bodies started moving in my direction, the look of hunger all over their faces. The sound of death coming from their dead throats, I tried to move but my body wouldn't budge. After a few seconds of being stuck in the fear of death I bolted to the left, I just missed the huge tree and continued to run. My body acked and screamed for sleep, my head was spinning and my hands shock from the adrenaline.

Soon enough I was going to pass out.

But I kept running, I swerved through trees and jumped over roots; I pushed through bushes and soon enough came to a halt when some one knocked me to the ground. I felt their body on top of mine as I struggled to keep my eyes open, I knew it wasn't a walker that I had come in contact with but who ever it was didn't know how to keep their hands to them self.

"Get the fuck off me." I pushed my hands against their chest as I slowly opened my eyes.

"well, she lives. Didn't think I'd be seein' ya since that day; What has it been? Eight months'" His voice was gruff as I stared at him.

He looked to be in his late 30's, he was dirty and smelled horrible; His eyes were a bright blue but held a darkness to them.

"Who are you? Can you please get off of me? You stink worse then a walker." I pushed him away once more and was relieved when he stood up, but shocked when he pulled me with him.

That's when I noticed he towered over me by at least a foot, he had a shaved head and messy torn up clothing.

"So what cha' sayen' is that you don't remember dear old Merle?" He crossed his arms with a smile on his face.

"Merle, I don't know any Merle. As a matter of fact, I don't remember anything before three days ago." I felt my body sway as the feeling of sleep grew strong and stronger, Because I wasn't being chased anymore my body was starting to give out.

"What, ya don't remember a damn thing?" I watched as a smirked flew over his face. "Well then, no need to bring ya back with me."

I hadn't noticed that he was holding onto me until my body hit the ground and darkness took over.

"So what are' ya' sayen' you given up me!" He was pacing back in forth in the living room as I sat on the couch with my arms folded.

"That's not what I am saying!" I stood up and walked over to him, grabbing his hand I stopped his pacing and looked into his blue eyes.

"Then what is it?" I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him into a soft kiss.

"I'm saying that you need to break yourself from him, everything about him is wrong for you and you know this. The more your around him, the more he will bring you down. I know he is your brother but I can't watch this any more." I felt his hand on top of my own as he closed his eyes.

I closed my own but when I opened them he wasn't who I was looking at.


My eyes shot open and I was face to face with a walker, it had tripped over my foot and was now trying to eat me alive. I shoved it off with given effort and pushed myself off the floor; I looked around and saw the sun had started to set. Taking off in a random direction while still feeling light headed; I heard more groans coming my way as I shuffled off away from them.

"Go thing its still light out." I muttered as I came to an abundant halt.

I stood looking down at what looked like a quarry, there was a dock and in the middle of the quarry were two ladies on a boat fishing. I narrowed my eyes and saw they were serious until one started to laugh, could I have been still in a dream?

I heard the shuffles closing in, the walkers were looking for me and my only means of survival was to jump.

Jump I did.

I felt the cool rush of air around my body, I heard the wind in my ears and I heard the gasps of the ladies on the boat along with and "Oh my god, She jumped!" Then I felt the rush of water around my already tired body. I felt the water enter my lungs as I suddenly gasped for the air I needed, I felt my body struggle to reach the surface and then I felt the two pairs of hands on my body pulling me out of the water.

"We found her, she jumped in the quarry." I heard on female.

"Is she alive?!" I heard a male.

I felt myself being transferred from one person to the other, I felt the water swooshing around in my lung as I struggled to breath. I felt the pressure from the CPR they were giving me, my whole world had gone black.

"I love ya' Rebekah." I was laying down with him, my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. He was playing with one of his arrows and randomly had said those words to me.

I looked up at him to see a blush all over his face and smiled.

"I love you to D-"


My body gasped for air as the water was pushed from my lungs, my hands swung out in hopes to grab something or someone one.

"Calm down! Your okay, Your safe now." I heard the females speak as I opened and closed my eyes but no matter how much I struggled, my body would not allow me to stay awake.

Daryl has just finished skinning the dear he had finally caught, he tracks it for miles and twice walkers had almost took it for their own dinner. Merle had also been out hunting leaving in his own direction, probably off to do some weird drug and have a nice high alone.

He heard the commotion but never once stopped what he was doing to see what was going on, he didn't have the time and he just didn't want to.

"Daryl, do you have an extra sleeping bag?" He looked at the Asian man named Glenn and huffed.

"Na' and if I did, why would I give it to ya'?" Daryl looked back at the Deer and started to cut meat chucks and toss them into a pot of water to be cleaned.

"Well, we found a girl. She jumped into the quarry and Shane just saved her ass." Glenn shifted not feeling comfortable in Daryl's presence.

"Na, I ain't got one'" With that said Glenn left leaving Daryl to his own thoughts, Rebekah.

Every now and then he would let his mind drift to her, wondering if she was dead or alive. Sadly he would never find out and never get to say sorry for abandoning her, the thought brought his anger up causing him to stab the deer's flesh and groan. He was so stupid for letting her go, he should have stayed by her side; instead he let Merle control him all over again.

"I'm sorry." Closing his eyes he pushed her to the back of his mind once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay 5 subscribers I am so happy that you guys are enjoying this and please don't be scared to leave comments on what you like and don't like, be constructive. If you have Ideas or just anything let me know, I will enjoy it.

And oh man Merle how could you do that!? leave her there to die and not give two shits! Your horrible, but look at that she's in the same camp as Daryl and he doesn't even have the slightest clue.

Every this in italics are memories coming as dreams.

I will give you a little hint between her and Daryl, she wont remember him by face but she will remember him by something else.