Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

Six

We sat in front of the water washing the clothing and laughing, I had been here for about a week now and things seemed to be going just fine. The memories were coming on stronger then ever but I just pushed them to the back of my mind because in the front of my mind there was that one question.

Why wasn't he there when I woke up?

In every dream, every memory; we were together. Laughing, fighting, kissing and even pulling jokes on each other. But he wasn't there when I woke up in the hospital, he wasn't there when I needed him the most. So why should I even think about the memories, why should I let myself fall back into something that just isn't meant to be. He obviously doesn't care, we obviously weren't something since the only one I have spoken to out of the brothers was that asshole Merle.

"I miss my Radio" Carol laughed. "And the music."

"I miss candy, I could really go for a chocolate bar right now." I said while rubbing one of the shirts.

Andrea and Carol laughed..

"I miss my vibrator." Andrea spoke once we stopped laughing.

Me Amy and Carol looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Me to" Carol spoke in a hushed voice causing us to burst into a fit of laughter.

"What are you woman laughing at, this is work time not fucking joke around time." I stopped laughing and looked at the man name Ed, he was Carols husband but also a lowlife because he beat her all the time.

"Ed, we aren't slaves. We are going to laugh weather you like it or not, so take your smoke head some place else." I spoke while folding one of the shirts.

"Who the hell are you talking to, you only just got here. Your not one of us, Carol get your ass up and lets go." Andrea sent Ed a glare as he started to walk over to us.

"She isn't going anywhere with you Ed." Andrea stood up and grabbed Carol so she wouldn't leave. I stood next to her in her defense.

"What did you say?" Ed was raving mad now.

"We said, she isn't going anywhere with you. You're just going to beat her up and send her back with more bruises then before." I stood in front of carol and inches from Ed's face.

I could tell that Ed was furious with me standing between him and Carol, I could see his fist clench and I watched him cautiously.

"You better move your whore ass." He spoke through clenched teeth.

"And if I don't? Your gonna hit me?"

He didn't say a word to me, instead I felt his fist collide with my cheek sending me to floor in a daze. Opening my eyes I watched as he started to hover over me and shove Amy and Andrea to the side, I watched in my haze as his fist came crashing down; but nothing happened. My eyes closed and he didn't hit me, I heard the screaming and then I heard someone beating him up.

"Rebekah?" I felt a pair of hands shake me from my haze causing me to open my eyes.

"Thank you Shane." I muttered as I slowly got to me feet, my cheek was swollen and a pain flared around the area.

"Don't just thank me, I beat him up but the person who stopped you from hitting you again was Daryl." He pointed to the sand where an Arrow stuck out of the ground and a piece of clothing stuck to it, most likely from Ed's shirt.

"Daryl?" I walked over to the arrow and pulled it from the ground while examining.

"Yeah, if I didn't get here then from the looks of it Daryl woulda' killed em'." Nodding I looked back to see that Carol was still there and frowning, I sent her a smile to let her know I was fine and made my way up the embankment towards Daryl's tent.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is very short and to the point, I will update again when I get the chance. I hope everyone enjoys this. I want to thank

jennifer96
&
Katelan.campling1

For their comments so far.

=D

If anyone is willing to make a video for my story please let me know =D