Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

Seven

I had walked to his tent but he wasn't there, so I left the arrow and made my way over to the RV to check my face in the bathroom mirror. There was a bruise forming right under my left eye were Ed had socked me, I touched it slightly causing myself to flinch from the pain. I had to stop being so brave when it came to standing up for other people, who knows what he would have done if Daryl hadn't shown up.

I opened the door to the bathroom and stepped back with a gasp as Shane stared at me, He looked tired and his hand that he used to beat up Ed was bruised and swollen.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya!." He took a step back and to the side, letting me through I looked back at him but didn't say anything. Instead I gave him a nod and walked out of the RV.

"We are going on a supply run, do you need anything." Glenn stood a few inches away waiting for my response.

What did I actually need?

"Tampons, Pads, Cover up, Underwear. What else? A new bra, some shirts and pants." I looked at Glenn who just stared at me in bewilderment.

"You are an expensive woman, Rebekah. In the real world, I would not be able to afford you." He ran his hand through his grease filled hair and shook his head.

I laughed at his comment and patted his shoulder.

"The essential's pizza boy, Pads, tampons and cover up." I walked away with a smile on my face as I made my way to my tent, things were quite until they started to round up who was going on the run with them. I sat back and watched.

"Okay, T-dog, Andrea, Glenn, Merle, and Jacqui. You guys will be going on this run." They argued about the fact that Merle was going with them, about how he was a danger to the group and could not be trusted. But seeing as they needed more people Shane allowed him to go.

I walked around to where Amy was sitting and sat down next to her, she looked a little worried that her sister was going on a run with Merle and just going out on a run in the first place.

"Don't worry about it." I placed my hand on her shoulder and squeezed just a little bit.
I had left once more, leaving Daryl to deal with the pain alone; Once my mother had died I went into a downward spiral and there was no way for me to come back from it. I was lost, forever.

The music blasted all around me, as I sat slumped over on the couch. The table across from me was littered with drugs, Heroin, weed and even lines of coke. I was in my own high and I didn't care about anything else going on around me, I didn't care that a girl was getting beaten up by some guy. I didn't care that down the hall some person was getting raped, I just didn't care.

I lived in the most drugged up part of Atlanta and not a soul know that I was here, I didn't have to worry about getting dragged to rehab or being told that what I was doing to myself was wrong; I was alone.

I felt no pain, I felt no misery.

"Well ya' lookie' here. Lil ole' Merle found himself a good one." I heard a guy speak above me, but I was in such a high that I didn't care who he was talking to. I felt his hand take a hold of my arm pulling me upward, my body moved when my mind screamed to stay put. No one has ever touched me when I was high, the last time they tried to; well they ended up in the hospital with a gash in their hand.

"Let me go.." I used the strength that I had and pushed him away from me, he didn't fight back but let instead watched me walk out of the back door and into the ally way. I didn't know who he was but I knew to stay clear of him.

It was raining and every drop felt like tears coming from the heavens, they were crying on me. They were crying on everyone, I felt it the most though.

"Need more.." I muttered to myself as I tried to make my way back into the room, the door didn't budge the least. I had locked myself out in the rain with no way to fix my needs; My body shivered as my high started to come down. The rain started to come down harder on my skin and drenching my clothing.

Sighing I pushed myself from the wall that I was currently leaning on and walked to the nearest bar, my head was spinning and my body ached from the lack of drugs in my system. The pain was starting to return, the pain of my mothers death and the pain that I had left him with out a goodbye.

I pushed into the bar and took a seat at the farthest seat from all of the people, I wasn't used to being around people when I was starting to become sober. I jumped when someone sat next to me and placed a beer in front of me, looking over I saw a familiar face that I had not seen in over a year.

Merle fucking Dixon.

"Well, well. Look what we have here'.. Doll'" Merle spoke he took a sip of his beer.

My hand shook as I picked up the beer in front of me, it was probably due to the lack of drugs in my system. The pain and the shakes.

"What, What do you want?" I spoke with a shaky voice not looking at him.

He didn't say anything to me but instead reached into his pocked and pulled out a little bag, the back was a clear blue and filled with powder. Crystal, he placed Crystal right on the bar table in front of me and just waited for my response. My body screamed for me to grab it and run, just relieve my pain. My eyes darted to meet Merles, he was watching how my body had tensed up and how nervous I had become. He watched as my eyes darted from the Crystal to him and back to the Crystal.

"Come with me Doll, Ill make ya' feel betta'." I rolled my eyes as he reached over and grabbed the bag.

"Your a pig Merle." I took another sip of my beer, I felt the cold liquid rush down my throat.

"Not in that way missy' Ya belong to ma' lil' brother. I wont lay a hand on ya' Promise." He stood up and reached his hand out, I slowly grabbed it while standing up.

All I could think about was the bag in his pocket, nothing else. I just wanted the pain to stop and the memories to fade away, I wanted to go back into my fog of nothingness.


My eyes shot open to hear a car alarm, the dream fresh in my memory and the tears fresh on my cheek. I had been crying in my sleep, I had been a drug attack because I had lost someone and the pain of leaving Daryl was only subdued by the drugs.

I wiped my face and climbed out of my tent to see a red mustang, Glenn climbed out of the car and a few minutes later a truck pulled into the camp sight. Shane had run over the mustang and ripped the cords out so the alarm would stop because it might bring walkers.

Everyone stepped out of the truck, along with one more and one less. Merle was gone and another was in his place, I felt a sense of urgency swept through my body to find out what had happened to Merle. But before I could speak someone else did.

"Rick!"

"Dad!"

Both Lori and carl had run past me into the new person's arms, Rick.

I stood just watching the scene unfold in front of me, they both looked so happy but the one person who looked upset was Shane. The look on his face was pure shock, however he was trying to cover it up.

"My name is Rick, Rick Grimes."