Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

Eight

They spoke about how they were going to tell Daryl what happened to Merle, how he got out of control and they handcuffed him to a pipe on the roof. The worst part of that was how they dropped the key down a drain and he was left there to survive alone, with no food and no water. I stood away from everyone trying to wrap my head around the situation, should I go out and look for Daryl? Would me telling him change his reaction?

I looked at his tent to see that he was still out hunting, then I heard a scream; two screams at that. I turned and darted into the woods where I found Rick and Lori holding Carl and Sophia in their arms, Dale and Shane stood to the side. There was a walker hunched over a deer chomping away at its flesh, my stomach churned at the sight; it was revolting.

The walker had noticed us finally and started to rise up from the floor, but before it could attack any of us Shale, Dale and Rick had beat it up pretty bad. Dale topping it off by cutting off the head. That's when Daryl had stumbled upon us, the moment he saw the deer he was pissed. He cursed up a storm, watched me and then looked at Dale.

"Ya' think we could cut round' the bit' part?" He watched Dale shake his head as Shane spoke up.

"Be to risky man." Daryl shook his head as Lori took the kids back the camp with Rick.
That's when the walkers eyes opened and started chomping at the air, causing me to jump.

"Fucking shit!" I sent a death look at the head while Daryl walked over to it grumping.

"The head people! don't yawl know nuttin'" Daryl put an arrow in the head and stormed off to camp leaving us behind.

I couldn't help but to giggle to myself at how upset Daryl looked for not being able to keep his kill prize, Dale looked at me as I covered my mouth with my hand to hide my giggles. He just shook his head and walked back to the camp, I shortly followed.

"What do ya' mean he's on a roof?" I heard Daryl's voice, I watched him toss the squirrel's at rick and I watched as he completely flipped out over his brother.

"Daryl now calm down!" Rick spoke trying to keep him calm.

"Calm down?! You left my brother for dead'" He lunged at Rick but was stopped by Shane.

I watched as T-dog stepped up and looked at Daryl with the most serious face.

"I dropped the key, I went to go let him out but I dropped the key." Daryl's face was covered in sweat and I saw the rage in his eyes, If there was one thing from the memories. It was that Daryl loved his brother more then anything.

After a few minutes it was settled that they were going back to go and get Merle to bring him back to camp, they were leaving in twenty minutes. I watched Daryl walk to his tent and everyone else walked their own direction. I don't know what it was but my feet dragged me to Daryls tent.

I looked in his tent to see him setting up to leave, He didn't notice me at first but when I stepped in her turned around and looked shocked.

"What do you want?" He looked down at his cross bow waiting for me to speak.

It felt awkward standing near him.

"I didn't get to that you for the other day." I pushed my hands into my back pocket and watched him.

"Ain't nuttin' to thank me about." He shrugged and looked back down at his bag.
"I'm sorry about your brother...He uh, well.." He cut me off "He ain't dead yet! ain't no one can kill merle but merle. So stop Rebekah." I blinked when he said my name, it was like a smack in the face for me to get the memories back; Or a smack in the face for something.

"I didn't say-" This time he stood up and cut me off, I was starting to get annoyed with being cut off.
"You ain't say nuttin Rebekah, you don't have a damn right' to say a damn thing. You don't even remember us! So take your pretty little non memory ass outta' ma' damn tent!" He took a step closer and I stood my ground.

"You have no fucking idea on what memory I have and what memory I don't have Daryl fucking Dixon! So you take your ugly ass outta' your own damn tent!" I shoved him hard in the chest as I felt the tears well up. "You think I don't get tortured every time I go to sleep! I see you enough during the day! but every time I close my eyes, every time I sleep. I get memories of us that seems like a fucking dream!" I shoved him once more as the tears flowed like a waterfall.

He didn't say anything, he stood there for a few seconds and then walked around with a "Stupid bitch" and left me alone in his tent. I turned and followed him out of the tent and watched him stand over a few dead squirrels.

"So you have nothing to say? Just walk out and not even try to help me understand what this is that I am feeling!?" I folded my arms across my chest and watched as he ran his hand through his hair.
"I ain't got nuttin to say to ya', your prolly' better off not remember us. You're prolly' better off with out me. I ain't no good to you." He stood up and looked at me, his bright blue eyes piercing my own. "I'm sorry I wasn't there when ya' woke up in the hospital, I though you was dead." He walked past me back into his tent, grabbed something and walked away leaving me alone.

Dead? Why would he think I was dead? Did he not go with me to the hospital? I ran my hand through my hair and while watching him walk up to the rest of the group, the emotions were driving me insane. I wanted to scream at him, hit him and kiss him. I wanted to know what was going on and why he was acting this way, I just wanted to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank you all for the comments and reccs,and subscribers. I would love more comments but Im not pushing. I will update when I get the chance!