Status: this is my first story ;-; please dont hate<3

Crooked Young

So cling to what you know

"Get the fuck out of my way!" some guy yells as he pushes me into a locker.
"S-sorry.." I mutter and scramble to grab all my books that flew all over the hall. I try to hurry so I won't be late for math again. People pass me and just point and laugh at me.
"Who would dare be caught helping the 'emo faggot'?" I pull the sleeves on my grey zip up hoodie down and pray that no one saw my cuts and scars. I finally stand up and look at the clock. "1:20 shit I'm ten minutes late! Fuck it." I walk to Mr. Fredwick's math class and try to slip in with out anyone noticing me. As I'm sliding into my seats he sees me.
"Skylar, you're late. Again. Next time you have detention"
"Yeah, I'm sorry I just-" I try to say.
"No excuses, Skylar!" he cuts me off. My cheeks burn with embarrassment. Everyone is staring at me and Hannah, the head cheer leader mouths to me "Freak." I look away and dig through my bag looking for my ipod to try to help me survive the last 30 minutes of school. I sigh softly as I put in my ear buds and press play. "You say this is a suicide? I say this is a WAR!" Bring me the horizon normally calms me but I can relax today. I can't stop thinking about what my father told me yesterday.
"Better hope you're home before me tomorrow or you'll get a lesson. Worse than usual." His evil smirk taunts my head. I don't think I can handle one of his beatings today, I haven't quite healed from the last one. I shutter and pull my sleeves down over my hands. 'I've been leaving messages on an answering machine in a house that's always empty so I know nobody's listening' The wonder year's sing to me. I jump when I feel someone tap my shoulder.
"Wanna ditch? I'll let you bum a smoke." Cody whispers to me.
"Yeah, sure" I whisper back. Cody is the only person who talks me. Mainly because he's like me everyone bullies him and tries to get under his skin but he doesn't give a fuck what they think. We both just get up and walk out not even caring if anyone sees. Everyone hates us and won't care if we sneak out 20 minutes before the bell rings. He leads me to the roof of the school and helps me up.
"Here you go my dear." he says as he hands me a cigarette and puts one in his mouth. He calls me dear even though he's gay just to be nice I think. That or he doesn't even know my name.
"Thanks" I mumble as he lights my cigarette and his and we both sit down on the edge. We don't really talk but that's okay, we just both enjoy each others company.
"Skylar?" he looks at me.
"hm?" I reply taking a drag off my cigarette.
"Oh, sorry nothing. I just like that name. I love how it feels on my tongue."
"I don't know what's so great about a hippie mom wanting to name me sky but a alcoholic father refused so they settled on Skylar." I let out a laugh and smile at the ground
"It fits you. It's beautiful." He says as he flicks his ashes over the side and watches them fall.
"Isn't it weird how at any second I could just die?" He blank stares out at everything. I snap my head towards him and nod slowly.
"Everything is just so fragile.." He continues but trails off.
"Don't do anything. Please you're the only friend I have in the god awful earth." I stand up and toss my cigarette but on the roof. He follows and stands up and hugs me and then takes me back inside just as the bell rings. He leaves me and runs to his locker. I don't even bother going to mine it's not like I'll actually do the work anyway so I just head for the exit.
"Move it you stupid fat emo bitch! Geez why can't you just cut deep and die already?!" Hannah screams as the guy who pushed me into the locker earlier wraps his arm around her shoulder and pulls her towards the exit but not before I hear him say
"Ignore her, she's a suicidal freak anyway, Hannah." I try to pretend it doesn't hurt but it does. It kills me. I continue walking until I finally get out side and start heading home. Five minutes into the walk I feel like I'm being followed. A hippie van is a few feet behind me but I don't think much of it so I just cross the street and quicken my pace. I still feel like I'm being followed and turn around to see the same van still following me. I start to panic and run as fast as I can turning every corner just trying to get away. Not caring if I get lost. When I think I got away I slow down to a stop to catch my breath. I turn around to see if they're gone but when I do there is a group of men in front of me.
"Hello, Skylar, love" A tall man with shaggy brown hair says to me. I start to scream but someone grabs me and puts a cloth over my mouth and I fall into a deep sleep...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story every so I'm sorry if it's shit ;-; comment please&lt;33