Status: this is my first story ;-; please dont hate<3

Crooked Young

Have faith in me

"She's waking up" A deep voice said.
"Shit! Grab her so she doesn't do anything while I'm driving. She isn't supposed to be up yet!" Some person said in an angry way. I sat up quickly ignoring the dizziness I felt and looked around. 3 guys next to me and 1 guy driving and 1 in the passenger. I screamed and the guy with shaggy, curly, brown hair grabbed me.
"Hush now, sweetie. It's okay, we saved you." he whispered in my ear. I squirmed, kicked, and bit trying to get away.

"Ow! You fucking bitch!" He screeched as he hit me. I scooted away to the door in the back of the van and tried to open it but it was locked so I just sat down with my back against it. I pulled my knees in close, wrapped my arms around them, and put my head down in started to cry. I was bawling and I could barely breathe and I could feel the 3 pairs of eyes on me but i just didn't give a fuck, I was breaking down.
"Hey now, don't cry. Baby it's okay. Come here it's okay." One of them said I looked up still crying and saw he was very tall and skinny, short brown hair and covered in tattoos.
"I know him. He's so familiar I just can't remember his name." I thought to myself. He came over and wrapped his arms around me and pulled my head against his chest. I try to resist but he was so familiar and his scent just pulled me in. I was still crying but he tried to sooth me. He put one of his hands in my hair and held me close.
"Shh shh, you're okay. Everything is okay. Oliver didn't mean that, he just has a temper sometimes." He stated in a soft voice.

"Everything is not okay! You fucking stole me! Who the fuck do you think you ar- did you just say Oliver? Like Oliver Sykes?" I stated, pulling away and still crying but shocked. I knew these men. They are the people who helped me get through everything.
"We saved you. You're father would have killed you or have sold you. We took you from that. And yes, That's Oli, Jack in the passenger, Alex is driving, Lee the one next to Oli and finally me, Austin." He said with a smile. I just sat there, astonished.
"Why would you guys want me? and my father would not have killed me or sold me. He may be an abusive drunk but that's only because my mother died and he's pissed at the world." I replied very pissed they brought my father into this.
"That is for us to know and you to find out. Maybe. And yes he would have and you know it." Lee said with a grin.
"Fuck you! He wouldn't! I want to go home! Take me home!" I screamed as I started banging on the door.
"Guys! Calm her down! tryin' to drive here!" Alex yelled at us.
"Austin, get your fucking girl or I'll take care of her!" Oli growled.
"Hey, hey! Relax, baby. I'm here it's okay. I promise I'll take care of you I promise! Just calm down sweetie!" Austin said trying to remain come down but you could see I'm plucking his nerves. He grabs me and pulls me into his chest again. I squirm and look him right in the eyes and try to fight back the tears that are forming in my eyes.

"Awe baby come here. I'm sorry. Don't cry." He whispered in my ear and pulled me back into his chest. I was still crying but I felt safe with him. In his arms I felt nothing could hurt me. This is a feeling I have never felt before, It feels amazing. He lays down and pulls me with him. I lay my head on his chest and put my arm across him as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. I'm still softly sobbing but Austin's warmth and scent sooth me. I close my eyes and drift into a peaceful sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up a while later in a king size bed. I start to panic and I sit up and look around. My clothes are still on me and I'm alone.
"Well at least they are rapists or pedophiles since I'm only 16." I mumble to myself. I throw back the blanket and stand up.
"They kidnap me then just fucking leave? What the fuck?" I head toward what I think is a bathroom. I turn the handle and see that's it's the closet. It's full of drop dead shirts and pants. I instantly want it all. I've always wanted drop dead clothes.
"This is probably Oli's. If he can hit me the least he can do is lend me some shit." I grab a eat shit and die shirt, black skinnies, and a beanie.

I head to the other door and open it. It's the bathroom so I shut the door and lock it. I start to undress and look it the mirror. My messy light brown hair with swoop bangs, crystal blue eyes, and freckles.
"Why would they want me I'm so fucking ugly." I head towards the shower and get in.

The warm water feels so great on my bruises. I reach for the shampoo and conditioner. I giggle to myself when I see that it's dove.
"Who would've thought?" I finish up washing and scrubbing and feel my legs.
"I haven't shaved in such a long time, fuck." I reach for the razor and shave my legs and a little bit farther. Not that I intend to have sex with them. I've only lost my virginity to rape and I haven't wanted to have sex with anyone since. I turn off the water and look for the towels.

"There's none, just my luck." I stick my head out of the door and look around. I don't see anyone but I do spot some towels on the dresser. I run over and grab one and wrap it around me and get one for my hair. I walk back towards the bathroom to get dressed and brush my hair. I don't even bother looking in the mirror it's not like I'm going to like what I see anyway. That's when it hits me.
"Where's my bag?" I say as I walk back into the bed room, I spot it laying on the bed next to where I was sleeping. I look through it to see if I have everything.
"Wallet?" Check.
"Ipod?" Check.
"Cigarettes?" Check.
"Box cutters?" Gone. I start to panic and look around on the bed and floor.
"Did I drop them? Did they take them? Where could they be?" I hear the door open and turn around to see Oli holding my two box cutters.
"Looking for these?" He asks in a deep tone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter is longer than the first sorry it was so short the first time&lt;3 http://iseelivi.tumblr.com/ follow me? &lt;3