Status: this is my first story ;-; please dont hate<3

Crooked Young

I said I'd fight back, I never said I'd fight fair

I was half way down the bottle when Austin came through the door. You could see panic in his eyes when he noticed the vodka. He closed the door and that's when the anger hit him. He slammed the door and came over to me and grabbed the bottle nearly spilling some.
"I leave you alone for a few hours and I get a call about you having some sort of breakdown and now I rush over here to see you drinking fucking vodka?" I could hear the anger swelling inside of him but I was to numb and drunk to care. I just sat there with my knees pulled to my chest staring at him. He must have noticed my eyes because his eyes got real wide and he leaned in close.

"Are you high? Where the fuck did you get weed?!"
"You left me."
"What? Yeah, to get everything ready."
"I couldv'e came with you. You're the only one I trust here since you decided to kidnap me. And you left. Not that I blame you. Everyone always leaves me. Hell, my mom killed herself just to leave."
"Skylar... I'm so sor-"

"Stop. Everyone is always sorry. Sorry is just a fucking cop out. Sorry is a word that needs action to give it meaning. With action it's just a fucking waste of breathe that you can never get back. I'm tired of everyone being sorry I wan't someone to prove that they care and that they love me. I want to be needed and wanted. I'm tired of getting hurt and left alone. I want to be good enough and loved for once. For just once I want someone to tell me I love you and prove it. I don't ever want to get used and left or just have something ripped away from me ever again." I said cutting him off.

I was bawling my eyes out not caring if I was rambling. I needed to get it out.
"Skylar, I'm so fucking sorry. I love you. I'm so sorry baby girl come here. I'm so sorry. Don't cry, I love you I won't use you or hurt you. I won't ever leave you alone again, I promise." He says as he sits next to me and pulls me to his chest. I want to pull away but I'm to tired and drunk to move. I just kept crying into his chest as I gripped his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me tighter and I swear I could hear him start to cry. He was kissing the top of my head and just kept whispering 'I'm so sorry' over and over again. I looked up at him to see his eyes red. I felt horrible I made a grown man cry. I made my hero cry.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his hair as I slammed my lips against his. It wasn't like any other kiss I've ever had. It had passion, heat, love. He pulls away and just stares at me.
"If I wasn't drunk I wouldn't have said or done that." I say kinda surprised at my self. He smiles then puts his hands on my hips and lays back as he pulls me on top of him.
"Baby never ever say sorry for kissing me. You're perfect, Skylar." He leans up and kisses me. I blush.
"Explain to me the whole being used thing though."

"I was raped. My exboyfriend did it. Never told anyone. He claims it wasn't rape because we were dating. But just because I was scared doesn't make it consensual. I was crying and begging for him to stop but he just kept going. I've been to scared to tell anyone let alone have sex ever since.." I trail off biting my lip to keep from crying. The look in his eyes told me he still loved me.

"I want to show you what it feels like when you're in love. How it's supposed to feel. I've been watching you for awhile. I've always loved you. But I want to make sure you want it and that you're in love with me. I want you to want it. I want it to be right. Perfect." He said as he pulled me down to his chest. I kissed his cheek and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled the blanket over us. I was warm, safe. For once I felt truly safe and I wasn't scared. He was protecting me.
"We'll go home soon, I promise baby." He whispered in my ear.

"It's late try to get some sleep, angel." He whispered as he held me tighter. I smiled and closed my eyes knowing he wouldn't let anything hurt me.
"I love you." I said drifting into sleep land.
"I love you too, princess." He kissed my forehead.
"Sweet dreams baby." I felt him relax and start to snore. I just smiled and let sleep take over.