Status: this is my first story ;-; please dont hate<3

Crooked Young

When you can't sleep at night

The ride to the mall was short with Austin winking and me singing. Once we got there he parked and I walked around the van to him. He smiled and pulled my close and kissed me.
"Are people going to be running up to you because..." I trailed off and stared into his eyes.
He laughed at me
"What? Is my little angel gonna get jealous?" He smirked and started nibbling my neck.
I just rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. I pulled away and he grabbed my hand.

Once we got inside I let him pull me to what ever store he wanted to go in. He pulled me to Hot Topic first.
"I thought you would like this store." He mumbled.
I smiled at him and pulled him to the dresses first. I was going through them when he threw a black dress with skulls with purple little bows on them at me. I smiled and grabbed a galaxy dress and a misfit sweater dress.
"I'm gonna try these on, okay?"
"Alright." He took me to the dressing room and kissed my forehead.

"Maybe you should come in with me just to make sure I'm safe." I wasn't normally flirty but I knew he would decline.
He shook his head "Not right now and not here. It needs to be perfect."
I smiled and closed the door. Once I tried on the dresses we looked at bras and panties then shirts and pants. When we left the store he had spent $500.
He was carrying the bags for me.
"He's so adorable and he's just so fucking sweet." I thought to myself and smiled.

"I feel bad for you doing this."
He laughed and pulled me into a frozen yogurt shop "I'd do anything for you my love. You hungry?"
I was starving but I know I'm to fat to eat. I shook my head no and sat down at the booth.
"You're eating. I'm getting you a yogurt."
"Austin, no. I'm not eating."
He just laughed at me and went up to the counter. I was pissed. I got up, grabbed my bag and walked out. I ran to the nearest bathroom and just on the toilet.

I started crying.
"He doesn't understand, No one does. I can't eat. I really can't." I was crying so hard.
"Skylar, open up come on." His voice was soft.
He opened up the door just as I remembered I didn't lock it. He was carrying the yogurt on a tray and the Hot Topic bag. He grabbed my hand pulled me back to the shop and put the stuff down. I didn't even try to resist, I was emotionally drained. He pulled me close to him and started kissing me over and over again.

"You're beautiful and I don't ever want to lose you. So eat, baby girl. Please." He whispered in my ear. He sat down and so did I. He was watching me as he ate a little. Tears started to run down my face and I was shaking. He sighed.
"Grab your cup. I'll get the bag." He said standing up. He picked up the bag and yogurt.
"Come on. Hurry up." I stood up and kept my head down as I picked up the cup and walked out of the mall with Austin. He didn't talk or hold my hand as we walked. Once we got to the van he put the bag in the back, opened the door for me, and climbed in on his side was I got it. He started the van but didn't say anything. I started crying more.

"It's not my fault. Please don't hate me..." I said crying more.
"Oh god baby girl. I don't hate you I just don't want to lose you. Ever. So you need to eat. Look I understand. You were bullied. That causes things. I get it. I just love you a lot. Look, If it helps we can go somewhere healthy and eat, I don't care where. But you're eating." He said. He held my hand as we drove and I nodded. He sighed and continued driving.

"I'm fucking fat and eating doesn't help. But if it makes you love me. I'll get fat for you." I meant it as a joke but his jaw tightened. He didn't reply. He pulled into a Olive Garden and parked. He got out but I just sat there. I didn't want to eat. I needed to be skinny. Austin opened my door and took my hand I smiled weakly at him but let him help me out. He held my hand all the way to the booth.

"Hi! What can I start you cuties with?" A way to cheerful waitress with blonde hair and huge tits asked.
"Her fucking tits are falling out of her fucking tank top. Fucking skank she's so skinny. Austin probably wants her..." I thought to myself.
"Two Chocolate milkshakes and two Bacon double cheeseburgers please. And put on a jacket, I don't want to see your chest." Austin said making complete eye contact with her. I stared him. He just checked his phone and and smiled at me as the Waitress walked away.

"We still have an hour to kill before our guests arrive." He started.
"Do you know how many fucking calories are in what you just ordered?" I could feel the tears form behind my eyes.
"Yes, I do and you're going to eat every bit."
"I'll throw it up."
"I'll be sure you can't do that." He grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and pulled my sleeves down more just as the food arrived.
"Eat. Now." Austin ordered.
"You can't make me."
"Oh really? Want to go back to your dads?"

I felt my face burn and I started to cry. Austin stared at me until I took a bite out of the burger. We both ate in silence except for my silent tears. Austin paid then came over to me and hugged me. I was still crying but I felt a hell of a lot better in his arms. He held my hand all the way to the van.
"I'm sorry I made you do that. I just love you and I don't know what I would do without you.." Austin said once we were head back to Oli's house to meet our guests. I just nodded and squeezed his hand.

"I warn you. The people you're about to meet are... unique.. just be nice. They mean well." He smiled at me and I laughed a little. I opened the door and got out. Austin walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder.
"I'm sure they're great." I smiled at him and he opened up the front door.
"Holy. Fucking. Shit." I said astonished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. I have a lot going on