Status: I'll try to update when I can!

Take Me Home

The World Looks Down

Vic leaned against the locker next to mine and was going on and on about something. When he stopped talking I decided I would finally talk. "Make sure you watch me and Britney's song."
"Why?" He asked in a kind of jerky way. I ignored it, typical Vic, right? Right?
"Well its about you." I said smiling, he blushed, "Oh thanks... oh shit, I have to do something, I'll see you in class!" He ran down the hall away from me.
"Um, bye?" I whispered before turning down the hallway and walking to music.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Britney had her hands on my shoulders trying to keep me from shaking so much, she was sitting across from me but she had leaned over trying to get me to stop. we were given 10 minutes in the begging of the period to practice but we weren't even practicing. "Shh, look Vic is practicing with...that kid with the beard," She pointed to where Vic was across the room. We made eye contact but he didn't smile at me he just looked away and went back to what he was doing.Maybe he just didn't see me? "When we go up to perform just focus on him, ok?"
"But what if he doesn't know that the songs about him?"
"Then you can just look at the floor." She shrugged.
The teacher held her hand up and we all stopped, "2 announcements, 1, I'm going down the list in alphabetical order so if you hear your name you and partner go up, perform and I gave you your score," She paused before going on to her second announcement, "To my seniors graduating in two days, this will be our last class, I wish you all well in college and the rest of your life." There were some 'aww's heard around the room before she started to call people to go up.
Vic was the second group to go. He didn't sing, he just played guitar for Jeremy (I think that's his name)
We were the last group to go up. As I walked to the front of the room, I felt like I was going to be sick, what if they don't like the song? What if they make fun of me? What if Vic doesn't know its for him?
"I can't do this." I whispered quietly to Britney as we sat down in the chairs in the front of the room. "Nope, you have to, just look at Vic like I told you." She whispered back.
I quickly glanced around to look for Vic but I couldn't see him at all. He left before I even went up. Are you fucking kidding me?
"Ok, you to two can begin."
My stomach churned and I began to sweat as Britney started playing the opening. I started to sing but stared at the ground.
We finished but it felt like we had been singing for hours. Everyone started to clap for us I looked around for Vic but I didn't see him. "He's not here." I whispered as we walked back to our seats. He missed my song. I told him it was for him but he left anyways. God, Matty
"What?" She quickly looked around the room, "You're right, he's a dick" I nodded my head.
"Yeah, he is a dick"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brittney had left school early cause she was picking Matty up at the hospital which left me alone during lunch.
As I walked down the hallway someone pushed me into a garbage can, causing me to fall and the trash can and everything in it on top of me. I looked up to see who had pushed me but I couldn't tell who it was, there was no one in the hallway. I stood up shaking off the garage and rushed to the lunchroom. "That was weird." I whispered to myself.
I got there late so there were no empty tables, I sighed and looked around fora spot on the ground to sit at before someone grabbed the hood on my sweatshirt. "Sit with us." I looked to see it was Mike and Tony and some other people I had never seen before.
I stared at them confused, "Why?"
"Cause there's no where else for you to sit and I feel bad that my brother is kinda being a dick to you." Mike said shrugging, he moved over and tapped the space between him and Tony. I hesitated before sitting down next to them.
They just talked to each other, ignoring me, which i didn't mind.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day went by slow, I didn't see Vic the rest of the day but I'm not expecting much from him anymore.
When I got home, my mom was in my room waiting for me.
"I was gonna wait till graduation to kick you out, But I think we need to do it a little earlier, I want you out tonight."
"What? That's not fair." I said defensive
"Well life's not fair, kelly bear, get your shit picked."
I didn't have much stuff anyways, I was able to fit it all in a backpack. My box of blades took u to most space, but since I wasn't gonna last 1 day on the street, I was gonna need it.
As soon as I stepped out the door of the house, my mom slammed the door and locked it. I didn't know where to go. Do I find an alley or something? Or should I call Matty or Brittney?
I walked down the street and it got darker and darker until the street lights were the only thing helping me see.
"Hey Kellin!" An unfamiliar voice called at me, I turned around and an extremely tall and tattooed guy was running after me. When he caught up to me , he stopped for a second before roughly grabbing me by the neck and covering my mouth."I finally got you." The man whispered. I wanted to scream but I didn't really see the point.
He dragged me up the street before he stopped by a car and threw me into the backseat. "Vic's mine's now"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm bad at updating oh well
if the ending doesn't make sense it will soon

Tittle-Johnny Boy Twenty One Pilots (I'm obsessed with them I'm sorry)