Status: I'll try to update when I can!

Take Me Home

I Don't Wanna Take Your Precious Time

It was pouring rain when I left for school. I was completely drenched after taking a step out of the house, but I just had to deal with it.
When I got to school, I quickly went to my locker and got everything I needed for class that day. I wanted to see Vic before class started. Even if it was for only 5 minutes.
I turned on my heal but bumped into the person standing in front of me. I looked up to see Mike and Tony in front of me. I covered my head with my hands as a reflex but they didn't do anything.
"Kellin we're not gonna do anything to you," Tony said. I raised an eyebrow questioning it, "I promise."
"Um, ok, so what do you want." I asked biting my lip.
"We need to talk to you know." Tony said
"But uh, I was gonna see Vic right now."
"Yeah that's what we need to talk about," Mike said rubbing the back of his neck, "Just follow us."
I followed them half-willingly into the bathroom.
"Do you wanna tell him?" Tony said to Mike
"Well I kind of have to tell him since Vic's my brother."
Holy fuck. Was Vic dead?
"Ok, so ever since the car accident happened, Vic has been acting---" Mike began
"Like a douche bag." Tony said.
"Yeah pretty much," I gave them a confused look "He has random acts of meanness and will push kids in the hallway."
"He threw Matty into that sink,"Tony gestured to the sink behind me, "Matty broke a few ribs but they said he'll be out in a week."
I gave them a horrified look but they kept going, "All does is talk about how much he hates you and how you ruined his life."
I felt my stomach drop and tears form in the corner of my eyes. I thought Vic was the only person who cared about me, or even gave a a shit about me. But I guess I was wrong.
"He also has a girlfriend."
Now I started to cry. I put my hands over my face and began shaking. He completely gave up on me. I don't mean a fucking thing to him and for some reason I thought he actually thought he cared about me.
One of them put their hand on my back. "I'm sorry Kellin."
I heard the bell rang signalling it was time for classes to start. Mike and tony left me in the bathroom. I took a few seconds to regain my composure before walking out of the bathroom.
------------------------------------------------------------
I sat at lunch alone. I just sat with my head on the table for about 20 minutes before deciding to go sit outside since it had stopped raining.
I walked out of door in the lunch room and saw Vic making out with some random blonde chick in the back of the building.
I started crying and shaking again, "Vic." I whispered just load enough for him to hear.
He pulled away from the girl and instantly his head shot towards me. He squinted at me. He let go of his girlfriend and threw a bit too roughly against the wall and ran up to me.
I stared at him waiting for him to do something, he pulled his arm back and punched me hitting my nose. I fell backwards and landed on my ass. He didn't hit me hard enough to break my nose but it did hurt.
I looked up at him, his face was red. He jumped on top of me and started hitting, scathing, and punching me. I cried and tried to cover myself as he did this.
"VIC WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF OF HIM!" His girlfriend screamed. Not doing anything else but that.
He reopened a few cuts of my arms and it felt like he was crushing me since how small I was.
"Vic." I groaned "Get the fuck off of me." I tried pushing him off me but it was no use.
His girlfriend began screaming at him again and again and he wasn't listening to her.
"Vic if you don't get off of him I'm leaving you." She screamed.
Vic contemplated the idea for second but then returned to hurting me. He dug his nails into my arm opening more cuts and he slapped me across the face and by now I was just a bloody crying mess.
"FUCK YOU VIC!" She screamed before running away form us and into the lunch room.
It hit Vic would had just happened to him about a minute after the girl walked away.
"Fuck, Kellin! You ruined another fucking thing for me!" He screamed hitting me again. It continued like this for a few more minutes before he stopped. He just stopped and got off of me, he looked mortified staring at me.
There were some cuts on my face that were bleeding, there was blood running out of my sweater and onto my hands. I had bruises all over me and I was panting and crying.
I slowly got up and stared down at him, I hadn't realized that I was taller than him till right now. I heard the bell ring inside thew cafeteria, I waited for it to get silent before talking.
"Are you happy now?" I choked. "Are you fucking happy?" I repeated, this time I was half screaming.
He shook his head.
"I thought you fucking cared about me Vic, but now I see ti was a fucking lie since I ruined everything for you!" I said pushing him back a bit this time. I walked towards to cafeteria door. "And just so you know, Vic, you were a huge waste of my fucking time." I stepped inside, slamming the door behind. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the lunchroom.
I also manged to sneak out the front door of the school and run home.
When i got home I could hear moaning from my Mom's room and I knew that she was "working" so I quietly walked to my room and sank down onto my bed.
I grabbed my notebook and flipped to a random page in my notebook and started writing.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH CRAP DRAMA! (Sorry this update sucks)
Whenever i write fight scene for this story all i think of is this video -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gko66jhmep4 and i hope every time you'll read this story you'll think of this video

Tittle from If You Can't Hang