Status: I'll try to update when I can!

Take Me Home

You Wasted Your Chance.

I didn't answer him and he pushed me harder against the wall. I let out a small whimper and that just pissed Vic off even more.
"You made me look like dick, Kellin!" He screamed
"'Cause you are." I said under my breathe.
"What?" He said pressing up against the wall. I squeezed my eyes shut and looked in another direction. Vic grabbed my face, squeezing my cheeks digging his fingers into my cheeks and making me open my eyes and look at him. He punched me in the jaw definitely leaving a bruise, he still held me up with one hand. He landed another punch in my stomach, over and over again. He let go for a second before pushing me back against the wall whispering things into my ear that made it feel like he was stabbing me in the heart over and over again.
"I never fucking cared about you Kellin."
"You don't deserve anyone to ever love you."
"Kill yourself."
The last one really got to me, I since he really didn't no one did. He was the only one.
He paused for a second before throwing me onto the ground into a puddle of dirty water. It got all in my hair and pretty much got me completely soaked in water. I started crying and sat up and pulled my knees to my chest and covered my face with my hands.
"Vic, please stop." I cried.
Nothing happened, I moved my hands away seeing that Vic was shaking above me. "Kellin, I'm sorry." He whispered.
This was the second time he had beaten me up and then he stopped. It seemed like he still had some sort of soft spit but I guess not much of one.
"Vic you're not sorry." I said standing up, water dripped off my clothes as I walked past him.
I heard him calling after me but I walked back home to my house and ignored him.
I walked the blocks it took to get home and slipped inside and quickly changed into different clothes bad went to the living room and turned the tv on and lowered as low as it could go do my couldn't hear. After about 15 minutes of mindless watching I heard a knock on the door.
I got up hoping it wasn't Vic.
I opened the door a bit and peered out to see a girl standing at the door. The girl had longish wavy brown hair hat was blonde at the bottom, she also had nose ring. She looked nervous so I opened the door all the way.
"Hi,uh,I'm Britney," Britney said with a bit of forced happiness, "Are you Kellin?"
"Um, yes, but um, how do you know who I am?" I asked.
She laughed, "Oh! I'm Matty's girlfriend!"
Damn Matty you did good.
"Oh so what do you want?" I said trying to sound rude.
She didn't seem to notice "Matty wanted to know if you could go down and see him at the hospital."
He hadn't seen me when I was in the hospital, but I shouldn't do that same to him. "Sure."
--------------------------------------------------------------
The ride to the hospital was Britney just talking and me nodding. This girl just didn't shut up.
She walked with me to his room. He was in above part of the hospital.
I opened the door and Matty looked up and smiled at me. "Kellin!" He motioned for me to move closer, "Man you lost a lot of weight."
"Don't move to much, babe." Britney said "You don't want to hurt yourself." Matty nodded. I walked over to him and he began telling me all the shit that went down while I was gone.
When he finished I kind of just stated at him.
"I don't even know why he's such an asshole know, has he done anything to you."
"Well a few times." I answered Britney gasped from behind me.
"What did he do?" I explained everything and included the song I sang.
"Danm son, he really is terrible, well kind of, since he stops." Matty said
"AWW poor thing!" Britney said hugging me. This girl talked a lot but she's awfully nice. I love it.
"So what are you gonna do?"
"Avoid him I guess." I shrugged.
"Well," Matty said looking at Britney she nodded, "We have a plan."
"I'm gonna help you make him jealous." Britney said smiling.
"What?"
"Since I go to your school now, I could pretend to date you, since Vic or really anyone else at school, knows we're dating."
I stared at them, I considered the idea for a minute, it was a really good idea. A very good way to get back at Vic.
"Ok," I said they both smiled, "Let's start tomorrow."
--------------------------------------------------------------
I had stayed in the hospital late devising a plan with Britney and Matty and it was very elaborate and I was kind of excited.
Britney picked me up for school that day. As we drove to school we went over the plan we think we had it down.
We walked into school, she had her hand in mine and she swung it lightly as we walked down the hallway. We had class together for the first 3 periods, Music, Gym, and AP Literacy, and Vic was in the first 2. When we walked into the room Vic was sitting in the back of the room at an empty table, with his arms crossed. Britney and walked over to him, hand in hand and sat down next to him. He stared at us, Britney put her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "I think he's buying it." I smiled at her. I saw Vic shooting my an angry look at me. I ignored it and class began.
Me and Britney didn't really pay attention, we were just trying to piss Vic off and make him jealous. But the end of my lesson caught my attention.
"Since this is music you have to put together a song, you must have a singer in it. You can be by yourself or with one other person so split up now."
Me and Britney obviously chose to be partners and this just made Vic more angry, he was biting down on his lip and grinding his teeth.
The next period was gym and it was just "free play" which meant pretty much do whatever you want as long as you stay in the gym.
Me and Britney sat in the last row in the bleachers, still keeping up with this whole fake boyfriend girlfriend thing.
"Do you think its working?" She asked.
"Definitely." I said smirking when I saw Vic on the gym floor staring us down. "Cause he's looking pissed."
Britney saw him and she giggled, "Yeah, he's pissed, do you think he's gonna hurt you? Cause if he gets anywhere near you I'm gonna rip his head off."
"Thanks, cause I think that's what he's going to do." Vic started to walk up the bleachers slamming his feet down every step making the bleachers shake a bit. When he got to us he punched me hard across the face. He knocked me over so I was laying in between the bleachers. Britney Helped me up back on the seat and asked me if I was ok and rubbed where he had hit me with her hand, "Oh, baby, it'll be alright." She said. This pissed Vic off a lot.
"Who the fuck are you?" Vic said pointing at Britney.
Britney stood up, she was a lot taller than Vic and she stared down at him. Vic crossed his arms over his chest.
"I'm Britney, and if you fucking touch Kellin again I'll rip your tiny-ass dick off, you got it?" She said staring him down. Vic shrunk down.
"Ok, whatever you say," He mumbled the next part under his breath, "You crazy bitch."
Britney was furious by now, her hands were balled into fists and her knuckles were turning white. Vic Grabbed me and punched me again in the face. He dropped after he threw the punch causing me to collapse into a pile on the bleacher.
"You wanna go?" Vic said staring at her smirking. Britney forcefully pushed Vic backwards causing him to fall down the bleachers. Immediately after she got down on her knees and helped.
"I'm so sorry." She said rubbing my face where Vic had hit me, she gave me a hug had me stand up. My jaw hurt a lot from the amount of times Vic had hit me, It really hurt to move my mouth at all.
"Britney," I whispered trying to move my mouth, so instead of trying to speak I pointed at my jaw. She nodded she took one of my arms and wrapped it around her shoulder so she could help me down the bleachers some I was shaken up. As we walked down we saw Vic sitting on the bleachers, he flipped us off and Brittney ignored him. she took me to the nurse's office where they gave me some ice and let us stay in there until lunch.
Which was great cause Britney just talked and texted Matty who was telling her to to tell me things. It was nice.
The day continued on with Vic just giving us an evil stare. Britney still held my hand throughout the day and let me lean on her if I wanted to (Or needed to since I was so skinny that it was occasionally hard to walk.)
Britney drove me home so I didn't have to walk.
"Remember!" She called, "We're doing this again tomorrow!"
I waved at her walked into my house. A soon as I stepped inside my mom pushed me onto the ground and put her foot on top of me so I couldn't move.
"Kellin, I have a bone to pick with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it didn't make sense! Also i wrote this on my phone so sorry for any mistakes!
Oh and sorry for not updating, I have an essay and two very long questionnaires to fill out for HS applications I also have a newspaper article to write and 2 ppts to add photos too (It'll take me 10 hours to do 2)! So I tried to make this chapter extra long for you all. I hope its good!
Also follow me on tumblr if you aren't already (message me and I'll follow you back) http://colonquinn.tumblr.com/

Tittle is from Fake it by Tonight Alive