Status: I'll try to update when I can!

Take Me Home

Guns Hidden Under Our Petticoats

~-~-~-~2 MONTHS AGO Mike's POV~-~-~-~
The hotel we were out was gloomy and dimly lit, but what did you expect form hotel in the middle of Michigan. Vic is really bad at finding hotels. But Austin was lucky there was room in this hotel and that I even knew this was the same hotel or else his plan wouldn't work.
Me and Tony were part of this whole scheme, Austin, Alan, Tony, Jamie and Me. Me and Tony were trying to break Kellin and Vic up because Austin wanted him back. We knew about this and we saw Kellin at school, we knew that Vic was gonna fall for him. So we've been trying to end their relationship form the get-go for Austin but that didn't work earthier.
Since we couldn't split them up, Austin told us to give Kellin the gun to get him out of the picture.
But that didn't work earthier.
So now Austin was on the phone screaming at Jamie for fucking this up since he didn't end up with Vic, and now he was gonna take matters into his won hands.
Except he ran into Vic in the hallway and acted like a douche bag and told them he was dating Alan, who in fact, wasn't his boyfriend, so now there was no way of them getting back together but for some reason Austin still wanted to get with him so he had devised a plan.
I didn't know what it is yet, that's what Austin and Alan are trying to figure it out.
I was in the lobby now with and Tony and it was just as shabby as the rest of the hotel. I was trying to find the "Coffee and Soda station" in the lobby cause I didn't want to drink sink water. And Tony was here cause he wanted to get out of the hotel room. We were wandering down a long hallway where this station was supposed to be.
"What do you think Austin is gonna do?" Tony asked.
"Probably something illegal."
"If this involves killing someone I can't do it. I could barely give Kellin that gun." Tony mumbled the last part and looked down.
I nodded. it was really to do that. Me and Tony were secretly praying that Kellin wouldn't use that gun. We didn't hate him so much to make him die.
But Austin and Jamie do, for the same reason: He stole Vic from them.
At the end of the hallway there was the drink station
"Thank FUCK I didn't want to walk anymore." Tony said running to the machines.
~-~-~-~The next day~-~-~-~
We had slowly been trailing behind Vic and Kellin's car, because this was Austin's plan, he still hadn't told us what we were gonna do.
As we followed the car down a road, they stopped at a cemetery. "Satay in the car." Austin instructed to me and Tony, they slammed the door and walked to the gates and leaned against them watching Vic and Kellin walk up the hill.
I rolled the window down in the car, it was incredibly quiet and could faintly hear Kellin in the distance sobbing. "...I'm so sorry." I cold hear him crying. I looked over and Tony had his eyes close and his face in his hands.
"Roll the window up, I can't take it." Tony said lifting his head up, "I can't listen to him cry." I nodded and rolled the window up for him.
A few minutes later Austin in Alan Jumped in the car and speeded away. Rain started to come down heavily and made driving a bit harder.
"He saw us! you fucked it up again Austin!" Alan screamed.
"Well then this plan will go faster now!" Austin said angrily.
"What's the plan?"I asked.
He paused for a second.
"We're gonna kill, he Kellin!" Asutin said light-heartily like it was nothing.
Tony's eyes widened and all the blood drained form his face. "Stop the car." He stated.
"What?" Austin said
"I said stop the car!" He screamed.
Austin pulled over and quickly got out of the car. "I can't do this, fuck." He slammed the door and began walking back the way we came.
"Is he fucking leaving?" Austin yelled.
"He is." Alan answered.
Austin went to start driving but I got out of the car too, I couldn't murder anyone, I just couldn't.
I ran after Tony who was half way up the road and soaking wet.
"Tony wait." I called catching up to him.
He stopped walking and turned and looked at me.
"I'm sorry I just...I just couldn't do it." he whispered.
"Shhh, its ok." I said hugging him.
We stayed like this for a awhile before a loud screeching noise and an awful crunching noise interrupted us.
I couldn't see what happened, but I knew it was bad.
I looked at Tony and I guess we both thought the same thing. We ran down the road to when we stopped because my phone was ringing. It was Austin.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"I did it." heard him laugh into the phone before hanging up on me.
"Fuck." I whispered.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the hospital room where Vic was waiting for him to wake up. He hadn't been that badly injured, it was Kellin who was the worst. I had checked in on him too. I sat in the room for awhile but the doctor's kicked me and Tony out cause they needed to do some doctor stuff with him. They said it was because they don't that he's gonna live because of how bad he was right now.
But now I was pacing in the room by myself, well Vic was there too. Tony had left because his mom yelled at him for leaving and had to come pick him up.
I heard the door creak, I looked up to see Austin come into the room with Alan who only had some cuts on his face, while he had his arm in a cast.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" I screamed at them.
"Uh, I tried to kill Kellin but Vic happened to be in the car too." Austin said., "But he'll be ok."
"Ladies, ladies, can you stop arguing? It makes my head hurt." Someone groaned. We all looked over to see Vic sitting up in bed holding his head in his hand.
Before i could even move to go over to him. A doctor came into the room.
"Victor! You're awake!" He said. He turned to Austin, Alan, and me and pulled a curtain over so Vic couldn't see us.
"So, we ran some tests, and right now he's at a state where he's very gullible and his mind can be easily altered."
"Altered? " I asked.
"Not in way where it can't be easily be fixed, but if you tell him likes something, he'll just remember that he liked it."
I was slightly confused and not ok with Austin and Alan hearing any of this.
"Ok! Thank you!" Alan said smiling.
The doctor nodded and walked out of the room.
As soon as the door shut, Alan pushed me down on the ground and covered my mouth.
"What the fuck?" I said, but it sounded more like "Whaaft the fuu" with has hand over my mouth.
Austin slid away past the curtains and began talking to Vic.
he told him about how he was in a car crash and how it was all Kellin's fault.
Wow he was really desperate to get back together with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even know if the doctor's reasoning is even a real thing, but I made up it cause it sounds cool.
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN LATER SO IF THERE IS A SECOND NOTIFICATION FROM THIS STORY IT IS ANOTHER CHAPTER AND IT WILL BE KELLIN AND VIC ON THEIR DATE AGAIN SO YAY AND SORRY IF NONE OF THIS MADE SENSE

Tittle- Chocolate by The 1975s