Not Me

I get it We're over

I just got out of the shower and got dressed when I heard a knock on my door. I open the door and roll my eyes. it was my asshole ex Dylan Potter. He broke up with me over two months ago and keeps coming around.
I hated him, but loved him still. So I was kinda happy to see him
"Oh, hi" I say with a smile
"Hey" He says in a bad tone
"I've missed you its been a while, wanna come in?" I asked
"Why can't you get through your head its over Rebecca" Dylan shouts
"I GET IT NOW GO HOME I DON'T WANT YOU HERE" I shouted back.
I slam the door not giving him a chance to answer. Why'd he come around? Just to say that I thought to myself, as I slide down the door on the break of tear. I pulled out my phone and texted my best friend Bryan.
Me: Heyy :(
Bryan: What's up? Why that sad face? Was it Dylan again?
Me: Ya, He come to my apartment just to me we're not together. Like WTF is wrong with him?
Bryan: I have no idea. But met me at Ihop for breakfast I have a surprise that will cheer you up.
Me: Ok I'll you in there in a half hour?
Bryan: Sounds good to me.
I get up and put my phone in pocket and walk back to my room. I change out of my sweat pants and into my favorite pair of dark blue skinny jeans. I take my Pokemon shirt off and throw on my Bergeron jersey. My one of two Bruins jersey, along with my Lucic. I go to the bathroom and blow dry. I let the straight auburn hair fall over my shoulders. I throw on some eye shadow and blush. Grab my purse throw my wallet and phone in. As I head out the door I pet my loving husky,Tyler. I tell him I'll be back later as I grab my keys. I pull up into Ihop, and find Bryan's dark blue convertible. I get out of my little green smart car.
"Hey Becca" Bryan says. I didn't noticed him standing by the door.
"Hey there, been awhile. How's school? I asked.
"Its been too long" Pulling me into a hug. "And school going good you?"
"Great, now I'm starving let's go in" I begged
As we head in I can't help but try to figure out the surprise. He has always been good at that.
We sat down at a table for two. We look at menus. I break the silence by asking "So what's the surprise?"
"Well I was gonna wait for you birthday tomorrow, but you seemed so upset after Dylan's little show, I thought I do it today" He says
The waiter comes over to stop him. Goddammit I think to myself. He ask what we want to drink. I take orange and he takes hot chocolate, like always.
"As I was saying" He reaching for his wallet and pulls out two tickets to the Bruins vs. Flyers game tomorrow. Center ice first row tickets. "I got us tickets to the game."
"Oh my god, thank you so much. I'm so excited. This means so much to me."
The waiter come over with our drinks and we both order pancakes, but I had bacon and he had eggs and bacon. We eat and talk. It felt so good to have him as a friend. As we leaving. "Oh yeah, by the way I'm driving you to the game. We have to be there by 5". He tells me
"But the game doesn't start until 7". I said confused
"I know I have another surprise" He tells me
I drive home thinking of what it could be. I get home and take Tyler on walk to think about. Halfway through the walk I get a call from Dylan. I send to voice mail. He calls three more times and sends 5 texts. I didn't reply to any of them or even read them. I was too happy for his bullshit.