Status: take what you want from this story. the characters are for you to decide who is who.

Human After All

he still can't find a honey coated dandelion febreeze

A girl who went by the name of Sunflower left a boy who had blue sheets with two stains on them.

A boy who had stained sheets threw a mug at the wall and it shattered when he woke up from work that morning. He forgot her name and he has green sheets that he shares with his fiancee. They share the bed with their 4 month old baby when he's too restless to sleep in a crib.

He can still hear her voice when he goes to sleep next to his four month old child the day he met her. He doesn't know her name or her face but he hears her whispering in his ear. He remembers the way her breath was like honey coated dandelions when she told him he was going to help her kill the sun. He rests easy at night and doesn't turn and turn in his sleep the way he used to.
♠ ♠ ♠
i started writing this around the start of a relationship i was in. the beginning starts out seemingly normal and then a type or gruesome sex is introduced and after awhile it seems meaningless and endless. the end tones down a bit and evens it out but the underlying tone of sexual desire never leaves.