Status: take what you want from this story. the characters are for you to decide who is who.

Human After All

this is what you want, this is not love, he is not calling you beautiful

She looked up at a man she'd met a mere four hours ago. She'd been bored and horny so she put on a revealing dress and gaudy makeup. In the club she had immediately spotted him, he had a few girls near him but none of them were on him yet; they didn't want to seem easy. She could've cared less who though she was easy.

It a matter of moments he was hard against her ass from grinding and he reached for her tit, which was easy to get to considering her dress was leaning more toward lingerie. He reached a hand between her legs, revealing lace panties to the entire club. Everyone shot them looks and other girls tried copying her body movements but they were too shy and had dignity, whereas she didn't care. For the love of God, she wasn't even that pretty, but she had an ass and boobs and she moved them right.

She was aware that other guys were looking at his hand in her dress massaging her tit and that her hard nipples were showing easily through the thin fabric. They gaped as his hand between her thighs pulled her harder and harder against his dick.

After a few minutes of this ongoing, he removed his hands and escorted her out the club. He hailed a cab, opened her door, paid the fare, and seemed a perfect gentlemen.

And now they were here. He sat straddling her, both of them as horny as can be. He grabbed her hands and pushed them over her hand, holding them there with one of his while he put himself in her. There was no romantics in this, it was just pure sexual relief. He pinched and bit her nipples so hard he broke skin and left bruises but neither noticed.

She'd already had one orgasm (she had always been first to climax, she used to even make partners upset because she'd have an orgasm and then be too tired to finish them off) but she knew no way was he leaving without one of his own.

They were both breathing heavy and she could tell he was close when he pulled out and spit a mass of saliva into her open mouth. He leaned in close to her face as she lay there confused, "Baby, you'll be swallowing more than just that tonight."