Status: Still In Progress

Eye's Like a Car Crash

Just Let Love Consume Us

*Josh's POV*
It's been an amazing two months. Oli and I have become really close. I moved into Hannah's flat with Oli and it was nice. He even got his old band back together. Him, Lee, Jordan and the two Matt's really know what they want for their band. They've been using the recording equipment my bad has to record some songs. Right now they're recording a song called sleepwalking. Seeing Oli be passionate for something and it making him happy is all I want. I sat there watching him scream his heart out. It was amazing to see how involved he got into the song, it's like he was somewhere else when he was singing.
The song was coming together as Jordan put the final touches on it. Oli sat on my lap, eagerly waiting to hear their creation.
"Thanks Josh, this wouldn't have been possible without you" Oli smiled and pecked my lips.
"I'm just happy you're happy love"
"After a long time and hard work the song is done" Jordan said happily. He started to play it as we sat there intently listening. It starts with an electronic kind of sound, Olis amazing vocals and then the band kicks in. The song took me back to the night in the bridge. Where Oli was overlooking the water ready to jump. He asked Hannah "should I sink or swim or simply disappear?"
Hearing those words once again brought a pain to my chest. If he would've jumped, I wouldn't have had the chance to fall for an amazing guy. The thought of him hurting himself was enough to make me shed a tear. I looked up at Oli who was smiling widely, much like I do. His expression said it all, he was happy.
"What'd you think Josh? Did you like it?"
"I love it"
He got up to play it again and danced along to it like a fool. All of them did actually. I know the feeling
they have right now all to well. I excused my self and went to get something to drink. They didn't notice me leaving with all the dancing they were doing.
I felt someone's arms wrap around me and the feeling of lips on my neck. And the smell, I knew it to well. That sweet smell that made my head spin before.
"Max get the fuck off of me right now"
"Oh come on Josh, your precious wreck of a boyfriend is down stairs he won't know"
I turned to push him off of me.
"Don't you ever fucking talk about Oliver that way or I swear to god I'll "
"You'll what? Kick me out if the band? I know you Josh you still love me"
He forced his lips onto mine. Pushing me to the wall and using his strength against mine.
I pushed him off and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground and touched his cheek where my fist collided.
"Touch me again Max, I will murder you"
He smiled sarcastically and laughed to himself.
"Don't act like you didn't feel anything Josh"
This fucking asshole really just did that, knowing that Oli was downstairs. Worst is he smiled and enjoyed it, the fucking nerve.
I went back to where Oli was, nervous he might suspect something. He was caught up in planning when they'd record their next song to be able to notice my worrisome expression. He looked over to me and smiled, I forced one onto my face. I felt someone tap to shoulder and saw it was Dan. I wonder how long he'd been there.
"You okay? You look like you're harboring a convict"
"If I tell you, you have promise not to tell Oli"
"Alright shoot"
"Max just kissed me. Repeatedly. And forcefully."
"That fucking piece if shit, I'll kill him, he knows you're with Oli"
"No, don't say anything this is my problem okay?"
"Fine but if he lays a finger on you I can't promise I won't hurt him"
"Do you think I should tell Oli? Dan what if this fucks with the band?"
"That's for you to decide Joshy boy, and I don't know maybe you should just talk to Max"
"Yea right so he can shove his tongue down my throat again"
"Josh do it or I'll sit you two down in an empty room with the door locked"
"I hate you"
"Awww I love you too"
The thought of Max drove me insane. I didn't love him anymore. I couldn't have. I loved Oli with all my heart and nothing anyone did could change that.
I had to tell him, it was the right thing and would make me feel better. I'd tell him when we were no where near Max, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen between them.
We stayed for about an hour more and then left we left.
"Oli, I need to tell you something"
"Mhhhm"
"When I went to the kitchen to get a drink um Max kind of kissed me"
"I saw it Josh, I know you punched him. I went to go use the bathroom and noticed, I was just waiting for you to tell me"
"Are you mad?"
"A little but not at you, Josh he's in your band and I don't want to ruin your music and I don't want to ruin this relationship, what'll happen when you tour? Max will take advantage, Josh maybe we should just be friends"
"Oli don't say that, this is just a ruff patch. I'll talk to Max and settle things. I promised I wouldn't hurt you and I'm not going to"
He just sat there looking down and twirling his thumbs around. His expression spoke for him. His sad eyes spelled disappointment, not in me but in himself. These two months with him have been amazing but getting Oli to let you in is like trying to crack the code into a banks safe. And I know him enough to see he's feeling more than he's saying.
"Josh I can't loose you. I won't be able to take another shattered heart. You came into my life and it got so much better, I finally feel happy. I don't want to risk anything, Josh please"
Tears rolled down staining his pale cheeks. He wiped them away in hopes I didn't see. It broke my heart to see him hurting.
"Oli please don't cry, I love you so much I promise you we can work things out"
"Josh but why do you love me? I came into your life and now I'm ruining it"
"No you're not you've made it ten thousand times better. And I love you because you make me happy, you're amazing, I love it when you smile and how happy you get when you work on your music, I simply love everything about you from head to toe, inside and out"
"I really don't deserve a boyfriend like you but I was given one, Josh I'm sorry"
"Don't be love, nothing is your fault"
He stretched from the passengers seat over to me and place a kiss on my cheek. No one how much I love when he kisses me.
The flat was quiet and warm, like the way we left it. Hannah was on holiday with her family so Oli and I have had the place to ourselves. Besides messing up the entire place, we also lounged around with no pants on. Han would yell at us because in her words "No one wants to see your willy flopping around." Now that she wasn't here she couldn't tell us to make ourselves decent.
"Josh? Maybe we should clean up in here, it's starting to smell"
"Might as well, don't want Hanna to kill us when she gets home"
Oli chuckled and went to the cabinet under the sink to get some cleaning products.
I started in the kitchen. Cleaning, drying the plates and throwing away the take out boxes we had lying around. I could here Oli singing from the other room, it sounded like something in the works. The difference in his screaming and his singing was astonishing, you wouldn't guess that it was the same person. The singing stopped and the noise of footsteps made there way closer to me. Olis arms wrapped around my waste and he whispered into my ear.
"I'm done"
His soft lips began to peck at my neck and I he soon found my sweet spot, making me drop the plate into water, soaking my shirt. I turned to face him.
"Oli at least let me finish here"
"Your shirts all wet Josh, why not take it off?"
We winked and the sly grin on his face clued me into what he wanted. Oli's hands began to feel my waste and he slowly began lifting my shirt off. Our lips met once my shirt was on the floor. My heart began to beat faster then ever as my pants started to get tighter. Oli smiled into the kiss when he felt what was growing in my pants. We parted lips and he took my hand and led me to our room. Oli lightly pushed me onto the bed and straddled his legs around me. My pants were going to burst open if I don't get them off soon.
"Aww Josh has a little visitor"
"Hey! its not small"
Oli bent over to kiss me and I made my way to his belt. I started to take it off along with his shirt. His hands were all over me as our skin rubbed against each other. Oli felt like warm silk against my bare chest. I laid down and Oli's lips traveled down me, nipping at my collar bone and at my hip bones. His hands were massaging my throbbing member. He slowly unbuttoned my pants and slid then down with my briefs off of my legs.
"You were right it's not small" He smiled as he wrapped his lips around my penis. His warm mouth sucking on me made me grab a fistful of sheets. His tongue licked my tip and he used his hand to pump furiously. He looked me in the eyes as he pulled away and slipped one finger into his mouth.
Is he going to do what I think he's going to do?
"Do you want to Josh?"
I do, oh my god, I do. But he's my first and I don't want to make him feel like he has to be slow since its going to be my first time.
"Definitely"
He parted my legs and began to push his finger in and out of me. My head fell back and I bit into my lip as he did this. At first it hurt, but the pain subsided and was replaced with pleasure. One finger, two and then three were making their way in and out of me along with a few soft moans. Oli's fingers slipped out and he took his pants and underwear off. He stood there for a bit smiling at me.
"Don't be such a tease Oli"
He grinned and moved towards the night table, taking out a condom and some lube. I sat up next to him, admiring his features. I could really see Oli right now, his scars from cuts and bruises littered his torso and his thighs. All of his imperfections only made him a better person. It didn't matter what he'd been through, it didn't matter that he had scars. All of it made him who he is, all of it composed the person I fell in love with. I kissed his shoulder and looked him in the eyes.
"Want some help putting it on?"
"I wouldn't mind"
He unwrapped the small packet and handed me the rubber. I put it on his soft tip and began sliding it down. His lips met mine when I was done putting it on. My fingers ran through his hair and he began to laugh.
"Whats so funny?"
"You just put lube into my hair"
"Shit, I'm sorry"
"Don't worry, we're bound to make a bigger mess in a while anyways"
I was ready. I knew that at this very moment, I was ready. Nothing in the world could stop us. I reclined on my arms and prepared my self. Oli positioned himself above me and had my ankles rest on his shoulders. He slowly slid his hard penis into me. One second of sheer pain coursed through me again. He started to thrust into me as he leaned in to kiss my neck. I could every inch of Oli going through me as he went in and out faster and faster. The pleasure was immense as he hit my sweet spot over and and over again. One had gripped my shoulder while the other pumped my penis. Oli really knew what he was doing. He thrusted into me harder and by that I knew he was almost done. He pulled on my hair and moaned my name as we both came.
He pulled out and laid next to me, catching his breath. I moved closer to him and put my arm around his torso and kissed his neck.
"Told you we'd make a mess, maybe we should change the sheets"
I laughed and looked into his eyes.
"What?"
"You know, this was my first time. It couldn't have been any better"
"I would've gone slower if you told me, but I'm glad we both enjoyed it"
I kissed him while rubbing his back. All I could do was smile right now, this moment for me was perfections.
"Josh maybe we should clean up some more before round two" Oli suggested. I guess rubbing his bare back was enough to excite him.
"Then lets hurry"
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriously I'm going to try harder to update this sooner. Also if I were to write and Austlan after this one would anyone read it?