Status: Will post at least once every 3 days. Please rate, and subscribe. thanks for reading

Simply, Simple.

Chapter One

The rain was pouring hard on my umbrella, soaking my worn in boots, as I made my way to school. I had only been at the collegiate for nearly a month and I was already feeling my passion for learning slipping from my grasp. As I made my way into the large front doors of the old school, I closed my umbrella, shaking the water off slightly. I quickly made my way to my looker on. the first floor, avoiding anyone blocking my route. When finally at my locker, I put my hand me down jacket on the hook, grabbing what's needed for my morning classes, and making my way for an early arrival. As I set my books down in my english home room, I give my teacher Mrs. Patrica a smile, earning a warm ''Good Morning'' from her. She was a short, plump lady, with dull red hair, and crows feet at her tired, but joyful eyes. As the classroom started to fill, I knew that it was going to be a long day.

About 6 hours later, I descended my way home. As I was passing what was known as the ''Smoker's corner'', a boy caught my eye. He was average height, and lean., dressed in loose jeans, and a long sleeve navy shirt. His dark brown hair was short enough to not have to be styled, but long enough to be shaggy. His skin was fair but with olive tones, making his grey eyes stand out blazing, like the cigarette in his mouth. I took in his features for what felt like hours, that's when he saw me staring,. Instead of looking away, he met my lingering eyes with a sly grin , showing only a bit of what look like perfect teeth. I quickly snapped into focused and scurried away, losing my footing and tumbling to the ground. I got up quickly before anyone could stumble over me. Embarrassment scorched my cheeks as I knew his eyes were on me the whole time, and would be until I was out of sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story. I would love your opinions, and suggestions. Please like, and rate. Thanks for reading.