Status: Will post at least once every 3 days. Please rate, and subscribe. thanks for reading

Simply, Simple.

Chapter Six

Charlie turned on the radio as he pulled out of the hospital parking lot. The Pearl Jam cover of 'Last Kiss' was playing, it was less than halfway through the song. His eyes lit up noticing the song that was being played. Lightly, he started singing.

'' We were out on a date in my daddy's car, We hadn't driven very far. There in the road straight ahead, A car was stalled, the engine was dead. I couldn't stop, so I swerved to the right, I'll never forget the sound that night. The screaming tires, the busting glass, The painful scream that I heard last.'' He sang. His voice was beautiful, smooth, and perfectly pitched. He looked over at my slightly ajar mouth, giving me a chuckle in return.

''Y'know the song?'', I nodded my head.

''A girl with good music taste, hard to find these days.'' I blushed at the comment.

I hadn't realized until now, to ask the question.

''Where are going?'' I ask.

He glances at me, then thinks about his answer.

''Not school.'' I suddenly feel relief, then the tenseness comes back when I realize I still don't know where we're going.

''If not school, where?'' He looks at me with his eyes smiling, that makes me nervous.

''It's a surprise my dear.'' He replies. I know that he's not going to tell me, so I just stare out the window, blushing when I realize that I'm in a car with a gorgeous boy.
He pulls over in a 'grungy' neighborhood, as my mother would call it, and turns to me. He grins, and for a moment I swear I think I should run. But before I get a chance to book it, he grabs a scarf and motions me to turn around. I'm a bit anxious, but I do as I'm told, and turn so my back is facing him. He wraps the scarf around my head, covering my eyes, and knots it at the back. He gives my head a pat, then turns to switch the car on. I feel uncomfortable with not being able to see.

''I'm not a crazy rapist kidnapper just so y'know. I promise your safe.'' The comment puts me somewhat with ease. We drive for what seems like 10 minutes, then he makes a turn into, what I'm guessing, is a parking lot.

''I'll be back in 5 minutes.'' He says before I hear him leave the car. I sit there for what feels like forever. I know it's only been a couple minutes, but for some reason when he's gone it feels like hours. I hear the car door open, and close, as he hops in. The smell of something warm, and savoury fills my nose.

''Open your mouth.'' He says. I don't know what he's going to do. I just sit there, unsure of what I should do.

''I swear to the lord, I'm not going to put a penis in your mouth' he says, answering my internal question, 'unless you'd like me to.'' He finishes. My face goes on fire.

''Kidding.'' He says smoothly. I open my mouth to receive a mouth full of cheesy goodness, and a tangy taste of an unknown ingredient.

''You can take off the blind fold now.'' He tells me. I undo the knot at the back, and observe my surroundings. We're in the parking lot of a family owned pizza shop, in the same neighborhood as before. I look down at his hands and grin. He's holding a slice of pizza with only cheese, and the tangy tasting ingredient, olives. I look at him to see he's wearing a Cheshire smile from ear to ear.

''Olives for Olive.'' He jokes quietly. I can't help but giggle. We eat the pizza in peaceful silence. When were finished Charlie puts the key in the ignition, starting it with a muffled roar. I hadn't realized that it was not only past the time school ended, but the time I'm usually home.

''Shit.'' I mumble, Charlie turning his head to look at me.

''Never taken you as a girl with a trucker mouth, I should wash your mouth out soap.'' He chuckles. I forgot who I'm with, mother always told me men were turned off by women who cuss... I shrink into the seat, and press my head against the window.

''I'm guessing your supposed to be home.''

''Yes.''

''Lead the way, darling.'' He says expressionless. My cheeks redden, nobody's ever called me darling... I tell him the address of my house, and we drive In silence. When we arrive he turns to me, and extends his hand. I stare at it, then realize he's expecting me to shake it. I lightly put my hand in his to have him take my hand and kiss my knuckles gently, as he did in the hospital.

''It was a pleasure meeting you Miss. Qwen' he says with a sweet smile, 'even under the circumstances.'' I had forgotten about my little accident, maybe something good can come from something bad...

''It was nice meeting you too Charlie, thank you for everything''. I'm hoping I'm not blushing still...

''I'll see you around Charlie.'' I say as I open the door of the truck. I'm half way to my steps when I hear him yell something.

''Delilah!'' He shouts.

''Pardon?'' I ask confused.

''If you were actually pregnant, I would want to name the baby Delilah.'' With that he pulls out of the drive way, and speeds down the street. I keep my eyes on the car until it's no longer in sight, my face probably as red as a tomato. I walk inside to be greeted by my mother, and the typical after school routine. A drink, small talk, and off to my room. I lay on my bed, and replay the events in my head again, and again. I think about when he was driving away, and if he felt my eyes on him, like I did the day before.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you have any suggestions, or questions I would love to answer them in the comments. Don't forget to like and subscribe, thanks.