A Life Not So Ordinary

A Life not so ordinary (Ch 5-7)

Chapter 5

Shelly's P.O.V.

Part 1

The next day I was awakened by Max sitting on my bed shaking me lightly with a strained face.

"Maaax... just a few more minutes! It is Saturday!" I moaned half asleep.

"But Shelly it is noon and you were crying in your slumber!"
Why the hell is he using fancy words, it is too early to be using fancy words! He pushed my hair out of my face. I probably look like crap!

"Wait, I was crying?" I was starting to be more awake.

"Ya, and you were saying some weird stuff..." Now I was fully a wake, I sat up and leaned against an empty spot of wall next to the window. He moved to sit an inch away from me.

"You were saying something to do with saving the lycans and having a truce with them and vampires...oh and someone died I think that was the reason you were crying." He said coolly but I could see the worry in his eyes.

"I don't remember." I said looking out the small area where the curtain didn't block the outside and saw that the sun was high in the sky. I saw one person run from one building to the next as if it was raining outside. I shook my head trying to hard to remember my dream. Why would I dream something like that? My eyes itch...

Max cut my thinking off by saying, "lets get some breakfast....erm lunch..?"

I want sausage! "Ok breakfast sounds good." I crawled to the edge of my small bed and be for I could hop of Max was up and offering me his hand. I took it and he helped me stand up I was a little wobbly from sleep. We walked to the kitchen.

"Finally you sleepy heads woke up." A voice I recognized as Val said from the shadows of the kitchen sitting at the table. With the light off.

"Hey Shelly what do you want to eat." Max said walking over to the fridge. I walked over to him and opened the fridge door wider so I could see what was in there.
"Erm..." I moved some thing to the side. Eggs, cheese, ok lets see what is in the freezer. AH-HA sausage! I think I shall make my self an omelet!

"I'll make an omelet!" I said putting everything, I need on the counter top. Max stopped me and put a hand gently on my arm. I blushed.
Darn it! Why? I frikken share a bedroom with him!

"I'll make you the omelet!" Max said trying to flatten my messy hair. I raised my eyebrow. Can he cook?

"Let him cook it for you! He is a great chief, surprisingly!" Val said encouraging me to let him cook.

"Fine you can cook it but remember I am allergic to garlic unlike you!” I said pointing at him as he tried to retch for the garlic container.

"Oh ya sorry!" he said taking his hand away. I sat at the table near Val and watched him move swiftly and gracefully. Val tried to start a conversation but I wasn't listening.

Then there was a knock at the door. Who could that be?
Val got up and opened the door. I hared only some words from Val but I didn't here the other person then the door closed and I head Val say to sit on the couch. Val walked in to the kitchen.

"hey, Shelly someone is here to see you!" Val said with a smirk.

"Who?" I asked not getting up from my chair. Brandon said next week it couldn't be him, could it?

"Go and find out. he is in the TV room!" Val pointed in the direction to the room.

When I got there I saw a head full of ruffled up black hair facing the TV. I knew that head!

"Brandon!"

He got up and I jumped over the couch but my foot caught on the back. I closed my eyes tight. OH NO I don't want to fall! If I fall, I will crash into the glass coffee table in front of the couch. I don't want the vampires I live with smell MY BLOOD out and open because of the glass shards and want to suck me dry! Please stop! Thinking I was going to crash in to the table I waited and waited then I realized I wasn’t moving. I opened up one of my eyes. I looked straight at the ground then I looked up think that Brandon had caught me he didn't! I was levitating in mid-air!

Brandon was staring at me with wide eyes about foot away.

"VAL!" I screamed she came running in.

"OH $hit!" She yelled and I here something fall in the kitchen and Max was standing there staring at Brandon as if he had done something.

"Why are you in the air, Shelly?" Max asked not looking away from his death stare at Brandon.

"I DON'T KNOW! CAN U GET ME DOWN?!" I yelled irritated.

"Hun only you can get yourself down." Val said calmly which some how made me calmer.

"Ok, so, how do I do that? And, why am i like this?" I am a bit frantic I don't want to be stuck up here forever!

How would you feel if you were stuck in a mid-fall just levitating there?
ya that’s what I thought! Scared, frighten, frantic to get down on to the safe ground!
I mean, really I am only an ordinary human, aren't I?

Now I was panicking. "Val?" omigosh what should I do.

"Hun, just think the opposite of what you were thinking when you stop yourself." That is harder than you think... What was I thinking?....Oh that’s right stop...so the opposite go? Grr! This is so confusing!

I want to be put on the couch, NOW GO!

I suddenly fell to the couch. ow I never realized how hard the couch was.

I rolled off the coach, stood up, and face Brandon. I gave him a weak smile.

"What the hell are you? Hell I don't care! I miss you. You are my friend. Joy and Jeff miss you. Please come home with me! My mom won't care if you live with us she loves you! Please, Shelly, our group is falling apart we need you! Please come home!" He pleaded and kept babbling on with everything that popped in to his head. I know he misses me but I love it here I feel loved and cared for fully here. I don't want to go back to my hateful father. I don't want to see his face!

I ran over to Brandon and locked him in a big bear hug. He hugged me back. I swore I heard Max growl as we hugged. "I miss you to, Brand'!" I said and let go of him to introduce him to Max and Val, whom he had already met, but whatever.

As introduced them the glared at each other and didn't say a word.
Why are the staring each other down?

"Shelly can I talk to you privately?" Brandon asked trying not to lose the stare of with Max's dark eyes boring in to Brandon’s eyes. "Yah, follow me"

I stepped in-between them so that they couldn’t see each other any more. I grabbed Brandon’s wrist and lead him to my/Max's bedroom.

"I..." Brandon started braving himself up for what he was about to say when I locked the door. "I think...no, I know, I love you, Shelly. I can't stand you not being around." He said walking toward me.

OH NO! What am I supposed to say! Why had he not told me before this? Do I love him back? UH! This is too much to handle!

~Falling in love with your vampire roommate you met four days ago.

~Finding out your best friend since 2nd grade loves you

~ and trying to figure out why you levitated!

There is only a small amount of questions a girl can handle! In addition, I had just woke up!

Why do the weirdest stuff happen to me!?
I have just Levitated in the TV room and he tells me he loves me! I like Max though! This is so confusing!

"Brandon, I just... levitated in the TV room! Ordinary people do not do that! You just told me that you love me, but i just don't feel the same way." I said in a soft frantic voice.

Then came the tears. I couldn't stop myself from crying but I just don't know what to do! I flop down to sit on the floor. "This is just way to confusing for me!" I sobbed.

I looked up at Brandon he looked heart broken, his lip is forming a small pout! Why does his face have to be so gosh darn cute?!

"Brandon, I...I'm sorry." I couldn't look at him. I felt a warm finger touch my chin and moved my head upward to look into Brandon saddened eyes. He was now sitting on the ground with me. he crawled closer and stroked my messy dyed hair. Then he leaned in. I knew what he was going to do but I didn't pull away or stop him. He held my face in both of his hot, large hands. He came closer and closer and then I felt his lips ever so lightly brush my lips.

At first I didn't realized what was happening. Then I noted that this was my first kiss, and it was from my best friend, but I don't fell the same way. I pulled away.

Brandon looked upset but I think he only expected me to pull away from him but he asked,

"Why?"

And so I took a deep breath.

"Because I love you-"

Brandon cut me off. "-If you love me why did you pull away?"

I sighed with his comment, “You didn't let me finish... as I was saying... I love you but not in the same way as you love me." I looked at the door. I feel sick. I shook my head as if it would clear my mind.

I had tears falling down my eyes but I'm not sure why. Brandon wiped the tears with his thumbs, his hands still on my face.

"Don't cry. Please?" he looked at me with sparkling gray eyes.

"Brandon I like it here.” I said knowing he was still thinking that he would somehow get me to go home with him.

"I know, I see that...Are you and Max..." He didn't finish.

" Roommates, Yes." I said nodding once.

"N..no a... an...Idem?"

Were we? I mean sure he put his arm around me last night when a scary part in the movie handsome and he practically made me breakfast. We weren't a couple yet, but I don't know.

"Nooooo." I said dragging out the 'o' sound. Brandon sighed, probably out of frustration.

"I guess I should go. It will take forever to get back home. Good-bye my Shelly!" Brandon said (his last sentence about me being his was barley auto able) standing up and offering a hand to help me off the ground.

"All right, bye."

I walked him out of the suite and into the visitors’ parking lot. There were only 3 cares in the parking lot. We walked to his car and I hugged him goodbye and told him to drive safly. He should be with an adult because he has only his permit.

When I got back to the suite, every one was in the TV room. I heard Rose and Val talking about something. "Shelly, did you know who your mother was?" Rose asked. "No, she mysteriously disappeared when I was 3 months old, according to my father." I said wondering why she asked me that.

"alright so there was this very powerful being. She was mixed with several different creatures, but no one knew how. She was also adopted by the oldest and most known Vampire family, the Valiancourt's." Rose told me, but I wasn't sure what this had to do with my mom. "She fell in love and married a human. The human never knew that she was a non-human. According to this book." Rose picked up a book that was open to a certain page she helped it out to me.
OH. MY. Goodness!
The picture of the woman looks exactly how the pictures of my mom my dad had in frames throughout the house.

Under the picture it said:
"Lady Isabella Valiancourt of the oldest and well known vampire family, the Valiancourt's. Lady Isabella had a daughter with a human. When she married the human her adopted family had practically disowned her, for being with a human was forbidden. She had one baby girl she is a mix of Vampire, Lycan, Angel, and Human.
Her Destiny is to decide weather to override good with evil or vis-versa. Her decision will determine all of the World’s species fate."

I couldn't read any more. "No, this can't be about me. I am just an ordinary human girl!” I said backing away from the book. "Oh, but Hun you are not so ordinary." Val said, but that did not comfort me. I took one more step back but slammed in to Max's rock hard chest. "Well, Shelly, what was your moms madden name do you know?" Max said wrapping his arm around my shoulders in a tight hug, his voice at this tone made you feel like you were melting. “I don't know. I don't know anything about her!" I wailed not believing that this is happening to me. I'm supposed to be just another ordinary girl! Not a...a… hero/ villain! "I can't..."I felt dizzy. My knees gave out i fell limp in Max's grip and I went into darkness.

Chapter 6

SHELLY's POV!

I was in a dark forest, running. Wired, why was i running? I looked behind me and turned back around again. I was now running faster than i thought possible. "Poppet, please don't run. Come on we won't hurt you." A masculine voice said with a British accent. Why did he have such a heavy British accent? Were we still in America? All of the sudden i was plunging to the ground. I had an excruciating pain in my lower leg.

I jolted upwards, panting. There was a bright light blinding me.

"Shelly!?" I knew that voice it was Max.

"Max were are we?" I asked and blinked a couple of times until his face came into view.

"You’re in the medical building you fainted, remember?" Max told me.

"Yah, wow! I still can't believe it." I shivered.

I wonder what time it is.

"It's 4:00." Max answered my thought.

Did he read my mind?

"No, I didn't read your mind. I thought you'd just like to know... your face is extremely easy to read though." Max said. Max walked over to me and gave me a big hug.

"I'm so glad you are alright!" he whispered in my ear.

"Good you're up now you can leave. Your blood pressure is fine." A woman interrupted us.

I tried to stand up but failed miserably.

"Here let me help." Max put an arm around my waist to support me.

His gentle touch sent delightful tingles up my spine. I curled my hot arm around his cold broad shoulders. When we got back to V360 Rose and Val knocked us down to the floor. They embraced me in a huge hug.

"Thank god you’re okay!" they yelled in my ears. Our door was still open.

"Hey, Guys can you keep it down a bit! I have to do homework!" An unfamiliar voice asked from the corridor.
Within a second Max, Val, Rose, and I were standing up. They were all standing in front of me.
"Why is there a human in your rooms? Is she for dinner? She smells delicious!" Chuckled the stranger. He had lots of piercing one in his nose like a bull would have and four in his bottom lip. And some in his eyebrows. He also had spiky hair. His laughter made me shiver with pure fright.

"Spiky! You’re my so called 'friend' you know me better than that! I would never kill an incident human. And for you information she is-" he was cut off mid sentence by Val’s hand over his mouth.

"-Our roommate." Val finished for Max. Val removed her hand from his mouth suddenly.

"EW! You gross lil' rodent! You licked me!" she yelled and wiped her hand on his arm. Spiky-as Maxed called him- started to laugh as did Max.

"'Ello I'm Spike." He said when he stopped laughing. He reached out to shake my hand but max slapped spike's hand away and growled.

"Don't touch her!" Max eyes flickered blood red.

"Whoa, Dude calm down! I won't touch her!" Spike practically screamed and took 4 steps back, Max obviously intimidated him.

I mean, who wouldn’t be intimidated by an angry vampire?

"Alright beautiful girl I do not know the name of see you later...maybe..." He smiled at me with a perverted smile and winked at Max, only to be hit upside his head with a disgusted look from Max.

We walked in to the dorm room suite making sure the door was closed this time.

"Shelly I'm sorry for Spike's rudeness." Max apologized for his 'friend'.

I was hungry so we went in to the kitchen and micro-waved the omelet from earlier. Then I went to my bedroom. I was exhausted for some reason. I started to fall asleep but then I heard the door open. It was Max; He paused then walked over to his bed. He knew I wasn't asleep yet so I flipped over on to my side so that I was facing him. "Shelly?" Max said. "Yah." I answered. "So...um...I" He stumbled for the right words, I just waited. He gulped. "Are you and Branden... boyfriend/girlfriend?" He asked quietly not knowing what my reaction would be. "NO! No, he wanted to be but i turned him down." I said with a sigh.

"OH. Um, Did you realize anything odd about him?" he asked.

"Erm...No he still the same old Branden I have known forever. Why?"

"Because as soon as I saw/smelled him I knew he was a half Lycan."

Wow...
"Why had Branden never told me? Does he know?"

"OH he knows. He probably didn't want to frighten you away." Max snorted.

"I wonder why" I mulled out load.

"I don't know, but he seems a bit on the jerky side." Max huffed looking at the ceiling.

"OI! Just because I am not his girlfriend doesn't mean you can go around making assumptions! He still is my friend!" I yelled at him standing up for Branden.

"OI! Don't get b!+chy! I'm just telling you my opinion!" Max stated in an annoying tone of voice.

"YAH, uh-huh whatever," I breathed out and turned over wanting to end this.

"Shelly. Sorry, but I have questions I need to vent! If you're supposed to save our world then why are you here?" Max said unexpectedly.

How should I know I'm tired?!
"Um. Maybe because you guys told me what I was and the fact that I am surrounded by vampires here..." I tried a bit annoyed and I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Good point. Goodnight don’t let the vampire bugs bite!"

I laughed at his silly comment.

"NO, really they're nasty little buggers!" He said all serious.

"Shelly" Max said just as I had fallen asleep.

"Whaamm?" I slurred 'what', my mouth had a film of saliva over it. I hosted myself up on my elbow.

I saw a movement as I turned my head to face his bed. Something crashed down on to my face.

There was a cold tingling sensation on my lips. I started to scream but then I realized it was Max.

He gave me a gentle yet rough kiss on my lips.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, a plea to open. I happily parted my lips and smiled on the inside. My heart felt as if it were about to burst from pure joy. He pulled away.

My lip quivered wanting more.

"Sorry that was out of line." He whispered.

"No!" I disagreed. "Come back here. I liked it!" I demanded.

He started to come back but paused an inch away from my lips and looked away shyly.

I grabbed his chin and made him look at me, in the same movement I crashed my lips in to his. This time I begged for entrance. He opened. I roamed his mouth, our tongues entangled in a fight for passage.

I leaned in but fell of my bed, still kissing Max. I was now on top of his toned chest with my hand resting on his shoulder. Both his hands on my back. Max bit my upper lip lightly.

A moan escaped my lips as he flipped out of under me on to the top of me. The door opened slightly but we were too deep in the kiss to notice.

I ran my hands up his muscular arms, which rested, near my head.

He suddenly pined down my arms above my head and made the kiss deeper and more intense than I thought possible.

"Awe!"

We stopped our amazing kiss and turned our heads to the sound. It was Val, Rose, Ben and Van standing there.

I scoffed in disgust that they were watching us make-out.

"Nice Max!" Ben said winking. Val slapped him upside his head wile Max sprinted to slam the door in there faces.

I could barley see him in the dark but I saw a sparkle in his eyes that wasn't there before. Max walked over to me in a sluggishly slow pace, picked me up off the floor- bridal style- and placed me in my bed, under the covers, with a loving kiss on my forehead. When he took his lips of my forehead, my head fallowed upward.

Max started to walk off, but I thought otherwise. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Stay here. Please?" I begged him.

He sighed and plopped down next to me, making the bed squeak from both our weight.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I turned my face away from his beautiful angelic features.

I slipped in to a deep and dreamless sleep. Just be for I fell asleep he whispered softly in my ear, "I love you."

When I woke up, I had strong arms rapped around me tightly. Max stayed with me the whole night.

"Max?" I said louder than I planed.

He groaned softly and rolled over so that his back was facing me.

"Shelly..." He whispered hoarsely.
As I reached out for him, Max jumped up off the small bed with the speed of a panther. He placed his lean arms behind his back and hung his head. A mountain of black hair fell into his wide hazel eyes.

"Max?" I repeated, quickly sitting up and throwing my lanky legs over the side of the bed. He sighed and looked up at me, his eyes piercing mine with an intensity that I never knew existed.

"I..." He began pacing across the poster-clad room.

"It's alright." I tried to comfort him.

"But it's not! I... I am having an arranged marriage with someone I don't even know!" He did not look at me.

I stared wide eyes at him.

"WE are to met when I turn 250, which is on May 18th."

Sh!+, Max it old! I kissed a 249 year old! EW!... Wait, no I enjoyed it! It's not gross because he is mentally and physically a 17 year old boy.

"I'm sorry Shelly, but I have fallen bad for you. I want to hold YOU in my arms and kiss not some girl I don't know!" Max paced some more.

"OH MAX!" I flung my self at him, catching him off guard, we slammed in to the rugged floor. I jumped off him and helped him up. I was angry yet happy. I was going through so many emotions. I don't know how I should feel!

Chapter 7
Max’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight.
-Secondhand Serenade - your call
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Shelly backed away from me, I saw her emotions change rapidly. I love her more than I have ever loved anyone. When I kissed her last night, I felt such a bond to her. I don’t know how to explain it, It’s like I never want to let go of her ever and our worlds collided, fire crackers went off. This arranged marriage thing cannot happen! I don’t care if The Elders might kill me because I am not fallowing the arrangements, but I want to be with Shelly everything will be fine. I hope.

“Max aren’t you a darn vampire! You can do what ever you darn well please! You don’t have to marry if you don’t want to!” Shelly ranted.

“Shelly it’s not like that. I am to marry only the girl my mother choose out for me and her mother, her.” I explained. “And if I don’t fallow the rules The Elders will kill me. Do you know who the elders are?” I asked.

“N…no?” Shelly stuttered.

“The Elders are they are the oldest living vampires around. They made the rules. They have extraordinary powers. One of the 5 — of the original 10 — remaining, has the power to find any ones mind any where and overpower that mind to do his biding.

Shelly visibly shivered and stared wide eyed at me.

“Are you mad at me? It’s ok if you are, I understand. You have all the right to be mad at me.” I went on.

“ Max, of course I’m mad. You kissed me and you knew you were going to regret . . .”

“I don’t regret kissing you.” I said cutting her of mid-sentence.

“Okay, well still you knew it wasn’t right.”

“I’m sorry . . .”

“You should be!” She snorted.

“Please let me tell you this without you cutting me off.” Shelly grunted at my request.

“From the first time I saw you I was in love with you. I never thought love at first sight was true. I guess I was wrong. I’ve never met any one as beautiful or kind or amazingly graceful or funny as you. Please just understand that I love you!” I said it all in one breath.

“‘Amazingly graceful’? Are you kidding! I trip over lint!” Shelly laughed. After a moment I realized that I to was laughing.

“But it’s true I love you!” I regained my calm seriousness.

Her mouth open and closed a few times like a fish. Wanting to say something but can’t get the words. I waited. I counted to 20 then walked slowly backwards to sit on my bed. Shelly looked at the floor then walked over to the stereo to turn it on. Your Call
by Secondhand Serenade started to play. It’s the perfect song for the moment.

“I was born to tell you I love you and am torn to do what I have to make you mine to stay with me tonight.”

Shelly walked over to the end of her bed and sat at the base of the brass frame. Shelly banged her head on the back of the frame and rubbed her head.

"Are you ok?" I asked worried.

"No, I'm not." she said.

"Do you want ice? Or my ice like hand." I questioned and tried to make her laugh.

"No its not my head. My emotions are just fucked up." She explained,
"and this song isn't doing any good!" she picked up he small black slipper and threw it at the stereo!

"OI, What the flip! Don’t take your anger out on the stereo! You . . . You . . . Stereo killer!" I said stereo killer so it would sound like cereal killer, again trying to make her laugh but that just pissed her off more she picked her slipper up and threw it at my face , I sidestepped it.

"So now you are trying to kill me with the stench of your slipper!?" I held my nose tight and raved the air in front of me.

Shelly gasped, "They do not stink!"

She walked over to where the slipper had landed and picked it up in front of her nose, she immediately threw it to the ground.

"Oh...um sorry." she said her face burning up to the color of a ripe tomato.

"Ha-ha! No, it's ok." I said dismissing the conversation, "Do you want me to leave for a wile and get the girls in here?"

Shelly nodded her head.

I got up to go get Rose and Val.

When I found them they were in the TV room, I told then that Shelly wanted to talk to them and the sprinted off before i could tell them anything else.

I sat down on the coach and started to watch the Rugrats. I sighed in my mind they had their lives easy.

Van and Ben walked in then.
"Hey Max sup?" they said
I sighed and waved lazily not taking my eyes off the TV screen.
"Ah... want to go to the plaza?" Ben asked knowing what might have had happened. Ben can since emotion changes in a room to up to 10 hours.
"Why not?" I groaned but got up. We walked (vampire speed) too the plaza.

Shelly's P.O.V.

A few seconds after Max left Val and Rose suddenly materialized next to me, trying to comfort me asking me what happened. I told them everything. When I was done telling them of the depressing matter that I have fallen in love with max pretty much at first sight and how he told me of his arranged marriage after the most passionate, loving kiss, making me cry even harder my eyes were hurting and the felt puffy. I was drowning in my salty tears.

"It’s all going to be fine Shelly! Max kissed you we all saw" Val laughed I little at how nosey there were.

"And He told you of his arranged marriage because he loves you and doesn’t want to hurt you! Boys' minds are confusing to understand...don't try. but he was trying to do the best he could think of to do! He told you that because he loves you!" Val said trying to comfort me. Rose agreed.

I nodded knowing they were right.

"What is going to happen when he meets...her? Will he still love me? What if he loves her more? what if they hate each other? What if..." I put my head in my hands and rested my elbows on my knees.
Rose hushed me and said:

" I'm not sure what is going to happen we well just have to wait an see. Max will always love you!"
I grumbled, my head still in my hands.
Ben's POV

We're walking through the campus plaza filled with places to eat(human like food and nonhuman food, like blood *snicker*)

Max wasn't participating in my and van's conversation. He was just staring at his old beat-up, warn down converse, hair in front of both his eyes.
"Hey, Max what's bugging you?" I asked. Max growled I saw his fangs 'shit'

"Nothing." He hissed not looking up.

"Dude something’s up. What is it?” Van questioned more. I thought for sure that his head was going to be bitten off but instead max sighed and pulled us in to an ice-cream parlor.

He SPOKE SOFTLY and quickly I only got some words of what he said. It had something to do with Shelly. Then I heard something about an arranged marriage.

"Whoa, wait a minute! Who’s arranged marriage when!?" I asked truly confused.

"Mine, May 18th" Max grumbled sadly.

"Dude we're sorry." Van patted his back.

"Don't apologize it's not your fault." Max shook his head.

"Wait isn't May 18th your birthday? That’s just wrong!"

"Yeah I’ll meet her then. ... I hate my parents."

"Don’t we all at some point or an other?" I said laughing. I don't like my parents all that well ether. Especially because they sent me here. The only good that came out of sending me here is that I met Val. I love her.

"I would kill myself if I had an arranged marriage and couldn't bee with Val. Do not kill yourself, Shelly needs you!"

We walked over to the counter and ordered 6 vanilla milkshakes.
I wonder how the girls are doing.

After paying for the milkshakes, we slowly walked up back to the apartment. As we stepped on to our floor from the elevator we all smelled something, we tilted our heads back and scrunched our noses. It was coming from our suite.
"What is that horrible wet dog smell?" Van asked but knew what it was anyway.
"I know what it is come on lets go in." Max said with distaste.

We walked closer to our room the smell intensifying, as we got closer. Max opened the door with a key from his pocket. We walked in to see…

MAX's POV

I knew that putrid smell of wet dog anywhere. We opened the door and walked in to see the back of three heads facing the TV. One was Shelly she was in the middle there has a human; I did not know but have smelled on Shelly and Brandon before, on one side of her and HIM (Brandon) on the other side.