Amanda

Uh-Oh

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Her brown hair hung in her face as she looked at the red liquid on the floor. Her right arm weighed down by a French knife. Her heart raced and she was breathing fast.

She dropped the knife and fell on her knees. Frantically she tried to pick up the mess with her hands, but the sticky liquid only ran through her fingers. The only words running through her mind were “Fuck” and “Shit”

Footsteps made their way toward her, making her panic more. She searched for a towel and tried to quickly whip everything up. Not that it wouldn’t be obvious what had happened, her shirt was covered, soaked red, her pants and shoes as well.

The footsteps stopped in the doorway and a large gasp found way to the brunette’s ears. “Amanda!” She turned and looked at her little brother, his eyes wide with shock. “How could you?” He screamed.

“Eric, it wasn’t my fault.” She fought back, turning to him.

He shook his head, “You’re covered in it.” His brows nearly met as he looked around, walking closer. “You did it, how could it not be your fault?”

“It isn’t. It’s yours!” She fought back.

“Don’t blame me! I was coming back to take care of it!” He stopped in front of her and picked up the knife, looking at it curiously. “I’m getting mom.”

“Don’t! I’ll tell her it was your fault.” Eric shook his head again. “It is! You shouldn’t leave the Kool-Aid on the counter! I wouldn’t have knocked it over if it wasn’t for you!”

“Maybe you should wear your glasses.” He growled. “You owe me more Kool-Aid.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This started off with the very first paragraph and my friend in school was like. "Oh, don't worry, it's just Kool-Aid" and I took that as my inspiration :)

xxBambi