Status: Will update, when I can (:

Not Just Fantasy

Chapter 1

I was with my cousin, Tom. I would be staying with him for a while in London, probably for more than just a while. It had been already a year since I was living with him. I haven't seen him since I was like, probably, 10 and now I am 23 and to be honest he's my favorite cousin, he's funny, he listens and a total sweetheart. Well he's British, quite a lot of British men are this way.

Oh I forgot to mention I am Scarlett Miller but I am also part of the Hiddlestons. That's how Tom and I are related.
Anyway I was in the apartment we both share, each of us got their own room, not to mention that tonight one of Tom friends was with us, Benedict Cumberbatch, I just call him Ben, his name is hard to say, to be honest. We were just hanging out at the apartment, watching movies and talking about anything.

I was telling them about these dreams that I've been having a while ago, about a man with a big blue box, he was a traveller, he didn't have a name though, everyone called him The Doctor, just that. However in my dreams he has changed his appearance quite a couple of times, at first he wore a leather jacket, then he changed completely and now he was wearing a striped suit with a tie, sometimes it was just a kind of gray suit and others just blue. The last time I had a dream about him he was different once again, and he had a bow tie, people don't wear bow ties now, but he looked quite cute and handsome.

"So, he is a traveller that lives in a blue box?" Ben asked.
"Sort of. The blue box is more like his ship, and it makes this strange but unique noises while taking off and when landing, I could hear it miles away". I answered him.
"And where does his ship takes him?" Tom asked curiously.
"Well... all kinds of places, everytime I see him in my dreams, we are always in a different place and time." I told him.
"What do you mean by time?" Ben asked me raising an eyebrow.
"We can travel to the past and future. The Doctor asked me the first time, and I quote. "All of time and space, where do you want to go?" I told both Tom and Ben, who really seemed to think I was going bonkers.
"And where did you go?" Ben asked me once again.
"Actually he chose, I was going to say Comic Con, but then I told him to surprise me... and well he did surprised me." I said with a smile, remembering the first time I had a dream about him.
"So where did he take you?" Tom questioned with a smirk on his face.
"The end of the world." I said grinning. Both Tom and Ben looked at each other and said "Wow" I was completely sure they didn't believe a thing about what I said.
"And what was there, Scarlett? At the end of the world?" Ben asked me somewhat interested.
"Well, certainly none of us. I wasn't really on Earth, we were in a space ship just observing the last minutes of the planet." I answered remembering that adventure, I knew it was all a dream, but it felt so real.
"Well, at least it was just a dream, eh?" Tom said with a smile.
"Yeah..." I nodded. "I think so... well anyway... it's getting late and I have work tomorrow." I said stretching a bit. "It was nice seeing you, Ben." I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly before kissing my forehead.
"Sweet dreams, love." He said and I just smiled at him, before turning to my cousin and poking him on his stomach.
"Nighty Hiddles."
"Night Miller."
I went into my room and got changed into my pjs.
~Meanwhile the boys.
"Your cousin... what do you think about her dreams?" Ben asked Tom, before leaving.
"Well, they are just dreams, Ben. Not coming true." He said.
"Who knows..." Benedict shrugged his shoulders. "Goodnight Tom, see you 'round."
"See ya, Ben." Tom said closing the door. "Just dreams... not turning to reality..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if short. I'm somehow new in this. Leave comments please, so I know what's good and what isn't.
Also, English is not my 1st language, so I'm sorry if there is any incorrect grammar.