Status: Will update, when I can (:

Not Just Fantasy

Chapter 4

I saw him running down the stairs and staying still at the corner, staring back up and then back at me.

"You are a doctor?" I asked him, since someone had been yelling that.
"Yes."
"Doctor in what?" I asked, there were many specialties out there.
"Well, in everything." He said smiling as he tilted his head to a side. "And as a Doctor I suggest you to leave since we are having a kind of virus up there, and I don't want you to catch it."
"It will please you to know, that I actually was on my way out." I said, turning around to open the door to the lobby. "Shall I call an ambulance or something?"
"Oh, no no no. It's fine, I've taken care already, Scarlett right?" He said and I nodded. "Enjoy your night, be safe, see ya 'round". He said motioning me to exit the stairs and go into the lobby.
"Yeah, enjoy your stay at Chris'. It's good to know we have a doctor around." I said with a grin and he smiled back, then I proceeded to go into the lobby and then to the main entrance to leave.

I crossed the street and walked a few steps before entering Jenny's building, I went into the lift and pressed the floor number, and after a few seconds I reached the level and went to knock her door, I heard a couple of footsteps and then the door opened.

"It took you 45 minutes to get your stuff?" She asked letting me in the apartment.
"Sorry, there were a few bumps along the way." I smirked.
"By bumps do you mean, guys?" She said raising one of her eyebrows.
"Is everything, 'guys' to you?" I said. "But yes,there was a guy, he's new in the building and I helped him find his apartment." I placed my things in a corner, so they weren't in the middle of the way. I took out the crisps and place them in a couple of bowls.
"You helped him go to his apartment?" She asked, with an innuendo tone.
"He's Chris' new flat mate, I walked him to the apartment." I said trying to clarify.
"I was just kidding with you, besides you got a proper English gentleman, dying for you already". She said taking some crisps to her mouth and turning on the telly.
"What?" I said raising an eyebrow taking some crisps, and eating them.
"Mr. Cumberbatch, is more than obvious he fancies you. You told me you'll tell me the whole thing in our girl's night, and here we are." Jenny said.
"Oh, come on, he's just being nice, we are just going to the theater or the cinema, tomorrow. It's not a big deal." I answered.
"Going out with Benedict Cumberbatch isn't a big deal?"
"We are going as friends, I mean, he sure is a great guy, whoever dates him, would be one lucky girl, he's one of a kind and like you said, a proper English gentleman." I said. "But can we not talk about that, I'm already nervous for tomorrow." I said.
"You shouldn't be sweetheart, you're just going as friends." She said smirking and I just glared at her.
"What about you and my cousin? Any new things going on?" I asked her, I knew she liked Tom.
"I barely talk to him, I think I should get over him, is never gonna happen." She said a little sad.
"Aww, don't say that. Let's not turn this into a sad night, let's watch a movie." I said looking on her DVD's, before taking Les Miserables, The Hunger Games and The Lion King.

We spent the rest of the night watching movies, well we were talking in between so probably we only heard part of every dialogue they said, we ate some crisps and play truth or dare and that kind of things. The last time I saw the clock it said 4:30 am, so I don't really know at what exact time I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of sirens, probably a crash had taken place near the building. I looked at the clock and it was almost 1 in the afternoon. I looked over at Jenny who still was sleeping in the other sleeping bag. I got up and took my stuff went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, no longer than 10 minutes. I changed into the clean clothes that I brought yesterday's night, and left the bathroom, Jenny had woken up already.

"Hey good morning, Jen." I said laughing and she just covered herself with some blankets. "I'm going back to the apartment, need to get ready for later."
"Mhm..." I heard her mumble, and I thought I should take that as an okay.
"See ya later or tomorrow." I said before opening the door and leaving.

I left the apartment with my bag on my shoulder, and walked to the lift. I took it and went to the lobby, left the building and crossed the street going inside the building. I was checking my phone, if I had any missed texts or calls. I had a couple of texts from Benedict, just saying. "Goodnight, sweet dreams." and one from today's morning that said. "Good morning love, have a great day." I smiled at reading those messages, nobody ever had texted me that before, it was a sweet thought.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I heard a man said after we've bumped into each other.
"Don't worry, I was... I was distracted." I replied, looking at the man, it was Chris. "Hey, Chris."
"Hey, hello, Scarlett, how you've been?" He asked with a smile.
"I'm great, and you?" I asked.
"Well, still looking for a mate to share the rent of the flat." He said, scratching the back of his head.
"John Smith didn't pass the test?" I chuckled.
"Who's John Smith?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
"I thought he was your new flat-mate, I helped him find your apartment, yesterday."
"Well, no there wasn't a John Smith asking for me at my apartment." He said.
"Hmm... that's weird. Well got to go, see you 'round, Chris." I said waving at him, as I reached the lift and he waved back.

I got into the lift and to my floor. I was about to open the door but I heard a really strange noise, but unique. I've heard it before but where. I tried to follow the sound, I ended up at a window but I managed to see something, it looked squared, like a phone booth, a blue phone booth but larger, and then it was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello friends, sorry for the long wait. I have been through certain things lately, but it looks like I've managed to work things out. Any way I hope you had a great Christmas. And I wish you all a very happy new year, may it be hella, alright? By the way everyone saw the new Sherlock? I loved it! it was amazing.

I might update in a few days, but I don't want to lie to you guys, thanks for reading and still being around. (: Hope you are still enjoying this story, leave comments, they are very much appreciated.