Status: Will update, when I can (:

Not Just Fantasy

Chapter 7

We got a couple of great sits for the movie and after probably two hours, I can’t really quite remember the movie finished and we both waited a while so it could be clear and no one would bother Benedict on our way out.

After leaving we soon arrived to my home, also known as Tom’s apartment. Benedict parked the car and I was about to open the door when he pulled it back.

“No, no, no. I’ll open it for you.” He said with smile on his face as he opened his door and went around the front of the car to open the door for me. He then gave me his hand to take while I stepped out from the car.
“Thank you, Mr. Cumberbatch.” I replied and smiled at him, he had this beautiful sparkling eyes, I couldn’t tell if his eyes were blue or green but they were just so beautiful. He laughed making the corners of his eyes crinkle. He was adorable.

Wait.

What was I thinking?

“My pleasure, Ms. Miller.” He said and now my arm was around his. He was walking me, not to the entrance of the building but to the door of the apartment. We took the lift and it wasn’t filled with awkward silences, it was filled with giggles and comments about the movie we just watched and Ben’s impression of Sir Alan Rickman. He had just so much talent for most things.

We reached our floor and walked down the aisle in silence, but a really comfortable silence, I would take a peek and he had a cute smile on his face not revealing his teeth but it was adorable. This man was mesmerizing and wonderful. And I just couldn’t put a finger on why I was thinking this way about him now. I’ve known him for half a year, but nothing too serious just friends, he’s my cousin’s mate and we got close.

“Want to come in?” I asked him as I turned the door’s knob and he passed his hand through his hair, I’ve seen him do this before, it was a sort of, sign that he was shy.

“I’d love to, however I think is getting a little late and I have work tomorrow.” He sighed. “Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry.” I smiled. “Is alright, I know you’re always working, Benedict.” I said placing my hand on his cheek, caressing it.

What was I doing? Benedict just smiled shyly and I dropped my hand, trying to forget I’ve just done that. I felt heat come through my body up to my cheeks.

“You’re adorable.” He said trying to find my eyes and I just giggled, making me blush even more.

“Shut up.” I laughed and heard him chuckle. “I had a great night Benedict, thank you so much for it.” I thanked him looking him in the eyes, as I felt the blush go away. “I had so much fun with you, and I really appreciate the fact that you made time to, well… ask me out…” I bit my bottom lip as I felt my face heat up again. Wow, okay there have been like two blushes because of him in less than 5 minutes.

“You have no idea how much I wanted to ask you out.” He replied. “I love spending time with you, even most of the time Tom is also there…” I laughed at that. “But I adored spending some alone time with you tonight.” Benedict smiled at me and took my hands into his. They felt so smooth and warm.

“We should do it more often…” I said. “you know… after you finish with your filming and if you have an empty day in your agenda or something like that.” I concluded a little nervous.

What was he doing to me?

“I would love that, I’ll check.” He replied with a little wink. “Well I have to leave you. I had a wonderful night, Scarlett.” He said taking one of my hands and placing a kiss on top of it and I smiled, he was such a gentleman. “Good night, darling.” He hugged me tightly and I returned it by wrapping my arms around his middle. God, his cologne was breathtaking.

“Good night, Benedict.” I replied as we pulled away from the hug, in my opinion it was too short, but he still had his arms placed on my waist and I had mine in his arms.

He was staring into my eyes; I felt he could even see through my soul. He was leaning closer to me and I wasn’t going to stop whatever he was going to do. His lips crashed onto mine, it was a slow, sweet yet desperate kiss; like he was waiting for this moment for a really long time. I placed my hands on his shoulders but we were interrupted.

“Scarlett?” A raspy voice from behind me said, making me and Benedict part from each other. It was Tom and his hair was all wild, he was in his pajamas and his eyes were slightly opened. “Oh, sorry.” He said slightly laughing as he went back into the apartment.

I turned to look at Benedict that was blushing slightly, just as I was. We both were in an awkward silence but it wasn’t uncomfortable.

“I—I should get going.” He said kissing my cheek. “Good-bye, Scarlett.”

“Text me when you get home, please?” I stated and got a thumbs up from him as he walked to the lift and waved his hand once he was inside it. I proceeded to get into the apartment and I met a Tom, but looking more like Loki with that evil smile on his face, sitting on the living room.

“We’re not a thing.” Tom said as he reminded me the words I said him before, still that smile on his face.
“Oh, shut up.” I replied blushing and giggling at the same time. “I’ll talk to you tomorrow, Thomas.” He laughed and went to his room and I walked through the hall to mine.

I was about to open my door when I noticed a dim light coming out from the bottom of the door, a white light. Pfft. Probably Tom had been there and forgot to turn off the light. I opened the door and closed it. I turned to see my room and there was a guy sitting on the corner of my bed. He had a tweed brown jacket, white button up shirt, a red bowtie, black trousers and black boots.

“Finally, you’re home.” He said flapping his hands around. “How was your date?” He asked tilting his head to a side and a smile on his face.

Was he? No. It was impossible.
Could it be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone! Thank you for still reading this. I know I take so long to update and I'm so sorry for that. But I have an excuse, hehehe. I've been writing on wattpad too, is a small story though. I haven't finished it, is also about Doctor Who and you can find my username since is the same as in here (:

Thank you for the subscribing and recommendations, really thank you so much for it.