Cliff

Cliff

I stand at the top of a cliff looking out into the never ending sea. No land to be seen in the calm blue water in front of me. And not a cloud in the sky. Behind me, the valley stretches endlessly and fades into the horizon. I stand alone looking down at the rocks sticking out of the water at the bottom of the cliff. Jagged and sharp. My mind feels numb as a light breeze is carried to land from the sea and brushes my face with the most subtle chill.

The small waves gently crash into the rocks below. I'm standing so close to the edge. I gaze into the water ahead with a clear mind. The sun is shining bright, but I can't feel its warmth on my skin. My hair sways slightly as another sweet breeze rolls in.

I take a slow small step foward, walking against the wind. I take another step foward and my foot hits the air. I fall foward in one smooth motion. The feeling of free fall is welcoming. My fall is broken by one large jagged rock that sticks up from the sea. Red begins to stain my white dress and I can feel the hot cold burn in my abdomen and back. I look down and watch as the scarlet liquid trails down the rock I'm stuck on.

A single tear escapes the corner of my eye and trails down my cheek. It's not of sadness. It's of pure joy. A small smile plays on my lips. Oh who knew such happiness existed in this world. My limbs hang limp in front of me as if reaching out for the pureness of the water. My vision begins to fade and I let my eyelids slowly fall down. As the darkness consumes my world I think to myself, "I've never been happier."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!! Again, this was a dream I had when I was just 12 years old but I can still remember it perfectly since I had it multiple times. I hope this didn't disturb you too much and I hope you liked it! ^_^