In The Name Of

Chapter One

It can start with a blink of an eye love can spur people fall in love every day, but also fights can spur among friends family and even enemies. In the name of everything that could be good and perfect, a young girl wants love..but how will she keep it?

“Lor! Loren Taylor! Wake up your going to be late!” my father called out to me like he normally does on the dreaded Monday mornings. With a grumble I slowly raise my self out of my nice warm bed, looking around my room to see upon my walls the posters of all my favorite bands and teen sensations. Rubbing my eyes I feel my frizzy red hair, I fall back against my bed and hear my father walk inside my room.

“Wake up sleepy-head,” He told me as he shook my foot with a soft smile on his face. I mumbled and stood up looking at my clock, my eyes go wide seeing the time on the digital clock.

“Holly crap! I didn't know that it was that late! Get out dad!” I cried as I push on his chest with a smile on my face, he laughed and closed the door behind him. Getting dressed in my favorite black and purple striped shirt, that was tight and form fitting, also I was wearing my tight black pencil leg jeans. I smiled and look at my self in the mirror to make sure that everything was in order.

“Loren! Hurry your butt up! You are going to be late!” He called up to me from the stairs, spinning the car keys on his finger. I sigh grabbing my bag and my Ipod. I walk down the stairs and grab the money from his hands, smile and head out the door with my dad soon getting in the car. The ride was short like normal and got out of the car after saying my good byes to my dad.

“Loren! Hurry up!” Casey called out to me. I smile and run up past a group of five seniors with their arms are covered in tattoos. I never really talked with them ,but one maybe on a few occasions because of the class that we had together, which happened to be music theory. Funny thing is, I'm the only junior that is in the music theory class. I walk past him and smile a soft smile. His name is Matthew Sanders and from what everyone says he has a band of some sort , I really don't pay attention to what people say.

“Miss Taylor get to class now!” the security guard Dag's told me and Casey with a laugh, we hurry into class being followed by the five seniors. Casey and I parted ways and Matt and I were soon on the way to the same class. Walking in there, there was a smile that was on Matt's face. For some reason my heart skipped a beat as his smile caught my eye. He walked over to the microphone and touched it softly with his fingers.

“You like to sing I see?” I smile at him, he didn't look at me but nodded, the teacher was late like normal and not to any big surprise Matt friends started to make their way inside. The tallest one made his way over to the old drum set. Matt smiled and walked over to boy by the drums, taking a seat he took out a coke seeing his three other friends walk in. The one with high cheek bones and a nose ring had a guitar case on his back. Then the shorter one had three facial piercings a pair of snake bites and the spherule piercing, and if you ask me that looked like it really hurt.

They were all covered in tattoo's like, they seemed like they were in a rock band or should belong in one. I notice that a girl walked over to Matt and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek softly, a bright smile came across her face. But then I notice that not the same smile came across his, people were always talking about how Matt and Amy Rae Harrison were the cutest couple in the whole school. How they were so in love, and that Amy was going to win Prom Queen with Matt as her King.

“Hey baby! Jimmy your not supposed to be in this class.” Amy told him in the tone of voice that you could tell annoyed Matt, all of his friends ,and most of the people that were in the class in ear shot of her. Matt stood up and walked over to the small boy of his friends, I knew that boy's name, Johnny Seward. He's a real sweet heart always looking out for others, and a hell of a bass player, I notice that Johnny smiled and looked over at me.

“Dude...is she really in this class?” Johnny asked Matt. Matt looked over his shoulder and nodded at Johnny's question. Johnny smiled and walked over to me, like normal .I was over at the piano ,my fingers gently sliding over the keys. Matt turned and heard the gentle sound of the music coming from it, he walked over and took a seat next to me.

“Where did you learn to play?” Matt asked as he played along with me, his fingers were moving just like mine and I smiled softly.

“My...m-” I stopped talking and looked down at the key board then looked up at him and saw that happiness that came across his face. “My father taught me...He is a composer for movies..” I told him softly. I look at him and smiled as I stop playing so I could listen to him. “Where did you learn how to play?”

“My parents insisted that I learn. It builds character they said, but what I really want to get into is rock and roll and punk.” he told me with a smile as he looked over his shoulder to see Brian Haner, Zacky Baker, Jimmy Sullivan and Johnny Seward. “Those fuck tards over there are my band members.” he smiled at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
In detication to my dear Friend Krista, she helps me through so much.