In The Name Of

Chapter Eleven

I really do hope Matt wasn't to freaked out about Adrianne and asking me if we have found daddy, i really do hope he wasn't to upset. I rubbed my arm and looked into Matt's eyes I swear it seemed to me like he was mad but there was a soft smile on his face. Men confuse me to no end some days but to me Matt really doesn't seem to be the type of guy to get mad over something like this...well at least that is what it looks like to me; but then again you can never judge a book by its cover.

Matt looked down at me and then smiled a brighter smile as he saw Adrianne poke her head out from behind the door.

“Hello Princess,” he smiled. I heard Adrianne giggle and close the door, I couldn't help but smile and felt Matt take my hand in his and kissed it. I have to admit that was pretty shocking, I look into his eyes and then back at the ground.

“I want you to be honest with me next time alright? No more hiding things from me al-” Matt was then cut off by Jimmy.

“So Loren? Would you and your little minion like to Join Matt and the rest of the gang for a barbecue on the beach?” Jimmy asked me with a smile on his face. Matt looked over his shoulder and smiled at Jimmy and then brought his attention back to me.

“Well what do you say?” Matt asked. I smiled and nodded, the beach sounded fun and besides Adrianne has only been to the beach a few times and she loves it.

“Sounds good to me, if you don't mind you can come in I just need to get Adrianne ready to go and we can leave.” I smile and walked inside my house, picking up Adrianne's toys that she left behind everywhere. “Sorry that the place is a mess, I haven't really had a chance to pick up after play time.” I told them kind of embarassed to have them in a messy house, what can I say I like a clean house. Jimmy smiled and saw Adrianne peering out from around the corner of the hall way, looking at Matt and watching every move he makes.

“Hey Matt...I think you have a little stalker.” Jimmy smiled and pointed at Adrianne who then quickly ran and hid behind me, I could help but laugh and scoop her in my arms.

“Why are you being so shy Adri?” I asked her and held her close as she hid her face in the crook of my neck.

“Great Jimmy you scared her,” Matt smiled.

“How could she be scared of me? I am the big friendly giant.” Jimmy smiled brightly and took a seat on the couch making a toy of Adrianne's squeak.

“NO! My toy!” Adrianne told Jimmy as she wiggled her way out of my arms and ran over to Jimmy and held her hand out. “Toy please.” she told him. Jimmy looked at the stuffed yellow and pink triceratops, he looked at me and then at the little girl.

“Is this your toy?”

“Uh huh...” Adrianne told him softly. Jimmy smiled and patted the seat next to him, I watched as Adrianne looked at the seat and then looked at me as if she was waiting to see if I would say she could or not.

“It's okay Adrianne, Jimmy wants to know more about your toy.” I told her softly. Adrianne then got a huge smile on her face and crawled up on the couch and sat next to Jimmy she then began to explain everything there was to tell about her toy. While Adrianne was busy talking with Jimmy Matt and I made our way to her bed room he smiled as he saw the princess themed room.

“So I take it she is royalty?” Matt smiled and looked at the pictures that I had on her wall of me and her together. “You look so happy together...” he smiled.

I take out her small bathing suit and her fluffy pink beach towel, I looked up at the wall and smiled a soft smile.

“She is my life what can I say,”

Matt smiled and looked down at me as I looked up at the pictures, he laced his larger fingers with mine and squeezed my hand slightly.

“Can I ask you something?” Matt asked.

“Sure...”

“Her dad what happened to her dad?”

I sighed and looked away from the pictures and then looked at him, how to explain that to him about how I became pregnant.

“I think..that story can wait...”I told him softly. “Sorry..”