In The Name Of

Chapter sixteen

Casey and I decided to get ready over at my place, we did the normal things that girls do before a big dance such as this. We did our hair, make up and even painted our fingers and toes since we both were wearing open toed shoes. Kat showed up a half an hour before the guys did, she told me that she was having a really hard time keeping Jimmy's hands off of her while she was getting ready.

"Kitty!" Adrianne giggled from the stairs and waved cutely as she saw Kat. Kat smiled and waved walking up the stairs she slipped a small corsage, made out of purple and pink flowers. She slipped it on her small wrist and kissed her head and touched her nose.

"That's from Jimmy," she told her.

I smiled brightly as I saw Adrianne's cheeks fill with hot blush, Casey laughed and slipped her last shoes on.

"Looks like you have some competition there Kat," Casey smiled as she looked at her cell phone.

"I think I can take her," Kat laughed and saw Adrianne run down the stairs and into my arms, I scooped her up and kissed her cheeks softly.

"Look mama," she showed me the flowers on her wrist. "Jimmy gave them to me..."

"They are beautiful," I kissed her once more and then heard a knock at the door. "that must be the guys, Adrianne are you going to tell Jimmy thank you for the flowers?"

She nodded and then we both turned our heads when we heard Casey, squeal with joy and before I could even blink her and Brian's lips were locked. I rolled my eyes and then saw Jimmy walk in, he was in a very nice tux that man sure did clean up well. Kat smiled and kissed Jimmy softly as he placed the corsage on her wrist and his hand went directly to the baby bump.

I set Adrianne down and patted her gently on her butt, and smiled as I saw her nervously walk over to Jimmy.

"Immy...." she mumbled softly. Jimmy turned and looked down, a smile came to his face as he saw Adrianne with a the flowers on her tiny wrist.

"Yes Adri?" he asked her as he knelled to her eye level. She looked into his eyes and then through her arms around his neck, in a thank you hug. Jimmy hugged her beck and kissed her cheek softly, she giggled and squirmed feeling the cold metal of his lip piercing against her cheek.

I smiled and turned around to look upon Matt, he was in a tux and it look absolutely amazing on him.

"Wow... you look beautiful," he told me as he kissed my cheek softly. I smiled and kissed him softly feeling him slip the corsage on my wrist.

"Thank you Matt," I told him.

"No problem, come on lets get this show on the road," He told everyone. We all walked out and much to our surprise there was a white stretch Hummer in front of my house.

"You guys got a limo?" Casey asked Brian looking at me in complete dismay.

"Sure did. We thought since this was our last dance that we would go there and back again in style, and I can't really think that you girls disapprove of that," he smiled. But right when he went to wrap his arms around Casey she was already to the doors with Kat; I waved at my father and Adrianne and soon joined the rest in the limo.

I got in and saw Zacky sitting by the window, it was amazing how well these tattooed rock stars cleaned up.

"Hey Zacky, you look nice." I smiled at him and gave him a hug. He didn't return the hug, he looked upset I think it was because his girlfriend wasn't going to be able to go to prom with him.

We soon arrived to a local dance hall, the prom committee did a really good job wit the decorations. There were balloons everywhere and the DJ was even playing good music, we all made our way to the dance floor besides Zacky.

Matt wrapped his strong arms around the small of my back and whispered something in my ear.

"Watch Zacky,"

I was confused for a second but then I saw a girl behind him, Zacky wasn't even paying attention he was looking at the silver stars on the table. I smiled and rested my head on Matt's chest, that was really sweet now I see why Jimmy wanted Zacky to go to prom.

"Are you Zack Baker?" the girl asked. I couldn't help but notice that Zacky's back stiffened slightly and he turned around to look upon a very familiar face.

"Jess?" he asked her. There was a soft smile and then I saw Zacky stumble back a few steps only to wrap his arms around her small frame.

"Did you know about this Matt?" I asked him.

"Of course I knew, I was the one that talked Jimmy into letting Zacky and Jess see each other once again. I used the if you don't you never know that might go and elope card." I hit his arm playfully and sighed watching the couples dance, we came in on a the slow songs thank god. Casey was in Brian's arms, just like Kat was to Jimmy, and know Jessie was to Zacky. I think Johnny has a girl too, from what Jimmy told me she was a foreign exchange student from Italy.

She's really nice she was in a few of my classes.

"Look at them...it's disgusting," Amy scoffed.

"Ya' you and Matt would have made a way better couple then they do," Heather told her with a reassuring voice.

"I think it's time to but my plan into action," Amy smirked.

"What plan?"

"Oh you'll see, Matthew Sanders will be mine once again," Amy told Heather with total seriousness dripping from her words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry cliffy!