In The Name Of

Chapter Two

I smile at Matt slightly looking over to see the guys that he was talking about. So the rumors were true he is in a band, interesting. I look back at the piano and begin to play once more, not really sure on how to carry this conversation on besides the fact that I can feel his girlfriend glare daggers at the back of my head. Jimmy looked at Amy and he saw the glare on her face, he tried to hide the smile that formed on his face and nudged Brian.

“Check out queen of the bitch...” Jimmy mumbled as he waved at Amy with a smile on his face and tugged on his lip ring looking over at Zacky and Johnny who were chatting away happily. I turned around and looked at Amy, glared right back at her, I wasn't going to take her shit like I've done for the past three years.

“Hey! If you have a staring problem you should go see your eye doctor.” I told her coldly. Amy got a devils glare on her face and placed her hand on her hip, and flipped her hair. Which was the color of sand, she is a sandy blonde ,umm.... a ditsy blonde to be more like it.

“Excuse me bitch? What did you just say? You're the one all over my boyfriend.”

I stood up from the bench, pulled my red hair back slightly to the left side and saw Matt out of the corner of my eye, stand up and a stern look came across his face.

“Did you just call me a bitch? Excuse me, you are sadly mistaken.”

“Oh my bad, what I meant to say was boyfriend stealing little whore! Matt lets get out of here!” Amy told him with her arm quickly locked around his. And to my surprise he pulled out of her grip dusting himself off like he was touched by something gross. If you ask me, I couldn't believe that they shared the same saliva.

“Matt...?” she asked him, her voice quivering. He looked at her and then looked over at me and a smile came to his face, but his attention was drawn right back to Amy.

“Enough. Stop your damn blubbering I don't want to hear it Amy, I can't even have a conversation with a girl with out you flipping. Her name is Loren, she isn't a bitch she is fucking smarter then you so get the hell out of this class and out of my life. I'm tired of you.”

Jimmy and the others clapped and whistled laughing, and before I could blink the 'oh-my- god-so-and-so-just-ended-it-with-so-and-so' started. That is one thing I really dislike about high school, nothing can ever be kept a secret.

“Move Bitch!” Brian and Zacky said in a unison and Jimmy and Johnny were laughing so heard that the choir class next door had to stop singing. What can you say, those boys have loud mouths.

“Shut the fuck up Haner! No one fucking asked for you and your little guitar playing fuck heads, opinion alright?” Amy spoke with venom dripping from her teeth and disdain flashing through her voice. Zacky stood up and Brain stuck his arm out across his friends chest.

“Down boy, she'll get hers.” Brian told his friend looking at Matt. Zacky's eyes were a darker shade green and from what I hear from around school thats really not a good thing. Amy growled and looked at me with anger in her eyes.

“You need to watch yourself.” She told me with hate clear on her voice, I smile at her and laugh at her statement. I have plenty of friends that would love to kick her ass. Casey and Emma are only two of the many people on my list, she walked passed me and took the necklace with a diamond ring on it and threw it at Matt. The bitches aim was horrible and it hit Jimmy in the back of the head, she stomped off in a hurry, not wanting to get more than three of the band members angry.

“You didn't have to do that Matt.” I told him, looking at the time,seeing that once again another class period was wasted.

“I know...but I was going to end it with her any way. So why not do it when she was already in a pissy mood?” He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want ot say thank you Lis Christ for editing my stories! You are the greatest!