In The Name Of

Chapter Twenty- Five

Casey dropped us off helping me crying a now sleeping Adrianne inside, she cried so much that she wore herself out. I sighed and walked inside seeing my dad sitting on the couch watching his normal TV programs. He looked up at my kind of surprised, I don't think he was expecting me home so soon; normally when I am with Matt I don't come home until my curfew. He walked over to where Casey and I were standing and took the diaper bag from Casey and looked at how red little Adrianne's nose was.

“Was she crying?” He asked.

I nodded and rubbed her back softly. “She didn't want to stop playing...and I told her that we had to go she started to cry,” I sighed. Casey nodded and kissed my cheek softly she had to go back to the gang and return Brian's car. She then left leaving my father to help me with Adrianne like he normally did; he set the bag on the floor and took her from my arms kissing her cheeks softly.

“She didn't get much sleep like you said, maybe she's tired...” He told me softly.

“I hope she isn't getting sick,” I told him as I touched her forehead, that caused her to wake up and look around.

“Daddy?” she asked in a sleepy tone.

I shook my head and sighed. “Daddy isn't coming...he has to work baby girl,” I then took her from my dads arms and she started to cry. “Oh Rae stop...it's okay...”I whispered. That didn't help at all she just cried some more...oh please baby girl don't make this any harder then it already is. She loves Matt with all of her heart and then he goes and pulls this stunt of not telling me about the tour. I looked at her and saw her face was all red and covered in tears, I kissed her forehead and walked up stairs.

“Come on princess lets go take a bath...” I told her. Soon I drew her bath and then got her out of her play clothes and in the nice warm water and she was still crying. “Baby girl you have to calm down...” I told her, but like before she just cried for Matt.

“Daddy please...” she cried.

“After bath...we'll call him...” I told her as I took her out of the bath wrapping her small body in the warm pink towel. “Would that be good? I guess that made her a little happy because she stopped crying but she was still grumpy. As soon as I dried her off she helped my put on her pink teddy bear pajama's, that she loved.

“Is that better baby girl?” I asked her softly.

“Call daddy?” She pouted. I sighed and nodded as much as I didn't want to call him I promised the little girl that she would get to hear his voice. I took my phone and then dialed the number that I remembered by heart; it surprised me how fast that Matt answered.

“Loren I just-” He was cut off.

“Matt Adrianne wants to say good night,” I told him.

“Oh...alright...” He sighed.

I handed the phone to Adrianne and she talked with Matt for a few minutes. I then took the the phone from her and sighed.

“Loren...please hear me out,” I sighed and then looked around at the clock.

“Matt it's late and I need to go to bed, night,” I hung up and laid on the bed next to little Adrianne who was now fast asleep. Good night little Rae...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is short but it's just a filler.