In The Name Of

Chapter Twenty- Six

~Matt's POV~

Great I now that I didn't tell her she's pissed at me; I never meant for this to get so out of hand. I just didn't understand you know how she would take it...and now that she found out about it that wrong way. I don't want to leave on bad terms, but she won't even hear my end of what went down. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair looking at Kat and Jimmy sitting next to one another, and then my eyes darted over to where Jessie and Zacky were everyone was so happy. Taking the pillow off of my couch I covered my face and let out a stressed out sigh, I guess Casey came back because Brian started to talk in the lovey dovey voice.

“So you took her home?” Brian asked softly

Casey sighed. “Ya Adrianne through a fit the whole way home because she didn't get to see her daddy,” I looked at her and sighed standing up I walked over to where Casey and Brian were, Casey knew Loren better then anyone else so maybe she could help me out on this.

“Hey Casey mind if I talk with you for a few minutes?” I asked her softly. She nodded and kissed Brian quickly on the cheek. “I promise I won't keep you very long,” I told her. She just looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Well I have a lot to say to you so I hope you don't have anything planned for the time being,” She told me. I didn't like the sound of that so Casey and I made our way to the back porch, she took a seat on one of the few lawn chairs and looked at me.

“Why is Loren so pissed at me? I was meaning to tell her-” I didn't get to finish my sentence when Casey held her hand up for me to stop.

“Alright you need to understand something...yes Loren is mad at you but she's more scared,” She told me. “You see ever since Adrianne came along Loren has been afraid to love and then you came waltzing into her life like a Knight in shining armor,” She told me.

“But she didn't have to go off on me...I understand that she's scared but I promised her that I would love her no matter what”I told her. I then noticed that Casey had a glare on her face, great I must have said something to piss her off. “What?” I asked.

She then stood up so she could look me in the eye. “Loren is my best friend, she may have told you what have happened to her but I don't really think you understand what toll it took on her,” Casey spoke. “She loved the guy that raped her with all of her heart, maybe it was because she was young and didn't know any better but her hurt her. He hurt to the point where it took years for her to recover, and then Adrianne came along...Adrianne is her life.”

“I won't hurt her like that guy hurt her! I love her to much...” I told her.

“I don't care! She trusted you Matt and you two are engaged and you pulled this stunt? I thought you loved her and Adrianne Matt, and when you say that you love someone..you don't keep something this big a secret”

“I do love them Casey, honestly I love them with all my heart. I was just...afraid,” I sighed. “I never meant for anything major to happen.” every word that I told Casey was the truth and I don't really think she cared to much. She ran her fingers through her hair she sighed, looking up at me she just shock her head.

“If I was Loren...I don't really think she care about her in this situation. I think she care more about her daughter...and her she is going to tell her little girl that 'daddy' went away,” She growled a soft growl. “The Hide and Seek game is starting all over again Matt...or will because you didn't tell her sooner, I really hope you think high of yourself,” Casey told me I didn't say anything there was nothing to say and I wasn't going to fight a sight that was not needed. Adrianne...the game is OVER just like we said it was.

Zacky then walked out and looked at me, he touched my shoulder slightly and sighed. “Try and get some sleep Matt, we leave tomorrow,” He told me.

“Easy for you to say...I'll see you bright and early at the airport...” I told him. We gave each other a one arms hug and then I said good bye to the rest of the guys and their girls. Time..to at least try and get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

Really sorry if this update isn't great....but I tried! X(
Next chapter will be mucho mucho better! I promise!
Anyhoo! You all should totally check out my Best friend Krista-Snaps new story!
It's amazing! It would mean alot to us both if her comment count went up from seven...to i don't no...14? That's not to much ask right?
Its called Bruises Fade Scars Remain!