In The Name Of

Chapter Twenty- Nine

~Matt's P.O.V.~

Dear God the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again, oh no
Once again

The song finally came to and end and I told the crowd that was screaming our name good night and that we will see them next time. Walking back stage I sighed taking a seat on the farthest end of the couch; I wrote that song Dear God for Loren...and I was going to sing it to her.

I pinched the bridge of my nose to try and stop the tears that were building up behind my eyes from falling. But I guess Johnny could tell that something wasn't right because he joined me on the couch.

"Are you alright?" he asked me softly. What was I going to say to him? 'Oh ya I'm fine'. "You really put a lot of soul into Dear god..." Johnny spoke softly.

"I know I did," I told him as I took a water bottle off of the table and took a drink.

"Can I take a swing and say that you were thinking about a certian red head?" I didn't answer him all I did was continue to drink my water in quiet.

"Maybe you should try and call her?"

I set tthe now empty water bottle on the table and sighed. "She won't answer I know it..."

"Have you tried?"

I shock my head. "Then how do you know if you don't try? hmm?"

"Because I know Loren,"

"Maybe she wants you to call her. Maybe she wants to hear your voice again. You never no." Johnny told me with a smile. I hit him on the shoulder and stood up walking past a few of the fans that were lucky enough to get back stage passes.

"Oh my god...it's M.Shadows!" one of the girls screamed. I smiled softly and waved at them walking out to the tour bus, i walked right to my bunk and took a seat looking up at the picture of little Adrianne.

"You should call," Duncan smiled looking down at me.

"God damn it Duncan were you listening to what Johnny and I were talking about?" I asked him as I stood up taking the water bottle from his hand.

"I'm your bodyguard pal, I'm in the know all the time," He smiled at me.

"Listen...I know Loren she won't answer my call," I told him as I pointed my finger at him.

"And have you tired? I haven't once seen you pick up your phone; everyone else has. I mean Johnny even has and he isn't seeing anyone."

I sighed I was really tired of hearing. 'have you tried?'

"No I haven't tried alright? Will you guys just get off of my back? I know she won't answer her phone because I lied to her I broke her trust." I told him.

"Well...I just hope that every time you sing Dear god there won't be water works," Duncan said as he walked out leaving me to the silence of the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hear you guys go! YAY!

THANK YOU LIS FOR THE HELP WITH THIS CHAPTER!