In The Name Of

Chapter Three

Soon the bell rang and I looked around knowing that any minute that Casey would be in rhere. I smile as I hear her voice, she ran in, fell slightly and stumbled into Brian. I couldn't help but laugh as I watched her stumble and bump into him. Now keep in mind, that Casey has had the biggest crush on Brian, I always make fun of her for it.

“Matt we need to head out!” Jimmy told his friend, Casey looked at me and pouted as she knew that meant that Brian had to leave. I walk over to her and take her arm she sniffles in a cute manner and we walk out of the class before the guys leave. We walked to our second period class and took our seats and waited for our class to begin.

“Hey man. I just want to say thank you,” Zacky told his friend with a smile. Matt looked confused and stretched slightly, popping his back.

“Why are you saying thank you?” He asked.

“Don't you see man? You just got rid of Queen Bitch.” Jimmy said as he took a seat. Brian and Johnny looked at the tall man sitting on the floor and decided that it seemed like a good idea so they joined him. Matt laughed at what Jimmy called his now Ex girlfriend, he then just thought about something.

“Hey Brian...you wanna know what I just remembered?” Matt smiled. Brian looked confused and took a drink of his water bottle.

“What did you just remember?” Brian asked.

“We don't have a date for prom.”

“So...”

“So.” Matt told him. “We have a free range of girls and I swear I will kick your ass if you back out of this.” he told him. Jimmy and Johnny laughed and pointed at Brian with a smile on their faces as they heard the second bell ring.

“Aw shit, we are late.” Matt laughed. “Oh well, lunch is next so I'll find a girl to ask...” he smiled already knowing the girl that he wanted to ask and the sad part is, he doesn't know if she even likes him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler more action to come!

Thank you Lis Christ!