In The Name Of

Chapter thirty

Well Jessie and Casey and I were woken up by the smell of breakfast, and then I heard a little voice in the kitchen with Kat. It was Adrianne. I stood up and rubbed my eyes walking into the kitchen I smiled as I saw that Adrianne was stirring the batter of the pancakes. Adrianne smiled a bright smile and looked up at Kat and then she caught sight of me and let go of the spoon running into my arms.

"Well hello there," I smiled and kissed her cheeks and that made her giggle.

"Mama pancakes!" Adrianne giggled and pointed to the pancakes.

"I see them baby," I told her as I looked over and saw that Casey and Jessie joined the rest of us.

"Mm Kat, that smells really good," Jessie smiled.

"I helped!" Adrianne smiled as she pointed her small finger at herself.

Jessie smiled and kissed her head softly. "Then it must be even better,"

Soon breakfast was down and then I heard a car pull up. It was my Dad he was home from work; he walked in side and soon was attacked by his granddaughter with a smile on his face he scooped her up in his arms and kissed her cheek.

"Papa!" she smiled.

My dad laughed and kissed her cheeks walking in to the living room he and Adrianne started to play with him. Jessie then took out her phone and answered the text that Zacky sent her.

"Hey the guys show was great! Johnny has a hang over." Jessie laughed as she got comfy on the stool. Kat laughed and I started to clean the kitchen, Casey like normal took out the trash and cleaned the counters. Jessie loaded the dish washer and then I heard my phone go off with a familiar ring.

"Loren your phone!" My dad called, I looked at Casey and then looked at my phone that was in my Dads hand.

"You better answer it," Casey told me. I guess she knew the person that was calling was Matt.

"I can't...." I told her.

"Loren you have too...he's calling you," Jessie said as she looked up at me.

I shook my head and sighed, god this is so hard. I never thought that he would really call me. Casey walked over and took the phone from my dad and held it out to me.

"Answer. It. Before. It. Goes. To. Voice mail." Casey told me sternly, just when I was about to reach out for it it stopped ringing. I don't even thing that it went to voice mail....I think Matt hung up. Why is this so weird?

"Maybe...he will call back?" Jessie said with a reassuring smile on her face. I sighed and walked out to the living room and took Adrianne in my arms.

"Come on sticky fingers...lets leave papa alone so he can relax from work, and you need a bath." I told her softly. Adrianne sighed and nodded wiggling out of my arms she ran as fast as she could up the stairs to the bathroom.

Finally after I came out of the bathroom my shirt was saoking wet, my Dad told me that the girls had to leave so it was just me and my Dad.

"Hey Loren...there is something I want to talk to you about." great what is it now? My dad took my hand in his and looked me in the eyes.

"Loren I have to go on business trip,"

"Really?"

He nodded. "And i'm not sure when I will be back...I think in a week or two. But I thought you should no that I want you to think what is best fro you. I was talking with Casey and the others and I heard that you and Matt split,"

I sighed and nodded. "I was being a stupid little girl...I broke up with him because He lied to to me...that was such a stupid little girl Dad," My dad kissed my cheek and looked me in the eyes.

"Your not a stupid little girl...you've had a difficult time but when your with him. I finally see the real Loren...I want you to do what is right alright?" He told me softly. leave it my dad to make you either feel like your a bad person...or in this case that you need to listen to your heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you are!

This update is for Krista! Hope this makes you feel better love!