In The Name Of

Chapter Thirty- One

~A few days passed~

Well my Dad finally left for his business trip, he's been calling every night to make sure that everything is okay and that I still have enough money for food. May dad can get paranoid pretty easy, but thats to be expected he is is a dad of course. Matt hasn't called me back, and I haven't called him. I've tried though and when ever it rings I hang up; I know pretty childish of me huh?

With my dad being gone Casey and the girls are coming over a lot more, well Jessie and Casey are. Not so much Kat because she sleeping and getting ready for her son to be born. Jimmy keeps calling her every chance he gets to make sure that everything is going okay, I think Kat said he's more worried then she is. I think it's cute how worried he is about her. Sadly right now I really wish that Adrianne right now wasn't in such a fussy mood, she's been crying a lot lately. Oh I hope she isn't getting sick that wouldn't be good at all.

Adrianne walked in and crawled on the couch I was watching a movie and snuggled next to me. “Mama...” she whispered. She had just woken up from her nap, mind you she didn't take a very long one.

“What are you doing up baby girl?” I asked her as I brushed the hair out of my little girls face. She moved out of my hand and took her blanky and snuggled it. “What the matter sweetie?” I then felt her head and she was burning up, great just what I need is her being sick. I took her in my arms and walked up stairs, I was going to give her a bath and see if that may help and bring down the fever. Once I got her undressed she started to sniffle and pressed her head against my shoulder.

“daddy....” she sniffled. With a sigh I set her in the warm water of the bath and poured water over her shoulders.

“I know you want daddy baby girl...he's not here,” I told her as I continued to wash her body. I don't think that I made her day, because she started to cry even harder. She rubbed her eyes and looked up at me, with crocodile tears she sniffled.

“No more...” she sniffled. A sigh escaped my lips draining the water she stood up and I wrapped her in a warm pink fuzzy towel, she snuggled against me whispered that she wanted her daddy. Rae if it was only that easy to have him come back I would do it for you in a heart beat; this was going to different for me. She has never been sick before when it's just me, she's only been sick when my dad was here. Taking her up to her room I started to get her dressed in a pair of warm purple pajama's, she reached over on her little night table taking a picture of Matt and I in her small hand. “Daddy...” she pointed.

“Yes baby girl I know, come on lets go lay in mama's bed...” I told her.

“No! Daddy!” She cried throwing herself back against her bed. Taking her in my arms I walked across the hall to my room and I laid her in her spot, propping her up so she could watch some of her favorite cartoons. I crawled under the blankets with her and took a hold of her free hand that wasn't holding onto the picture of Matt and I, all I want is for her to be happy but I can't even bring my self to do anything to make her happy.

“Dada...” she sniffled which was then followed by her coughing. My eyes went wide at the sound of the cough. Any mother in my situation would be upset seeing their child sick, and when Adrianne is sick it's always worse then it has to be. I swear my dads company made him leave just to spite me; I just hope Adrianne doesn't get too sick.

“Baby girl watch cartoons,” I told her softly, but I don't think she liked that idea because she turned the T.V off and pointed to her picture once more. She really wanted Matt I wish I could get him for you baby girl honestly I really do.

An house finally passed and through many tears and coughs Adrianne finally cried her self to sleep still holding on to her picture I watched as her chest rose up and down in a steady pattern. If only I could grant every wish of hers...that would make her life so much better but I can't. I sighed taking my phone in my hand I saw that I had a text messages from Jimmy and Johnny. Jimmy's made me smile because he said that he missed me and he loved Rae, Johnny made me smile too because said that they are having a good time and even though Matt isn't himself he's doing fine. Johnny promised me that he would keep an eye out on Matt and I guess he's keeping his promise. With a sigh I sent them a reply saying thanks for the update and we love and miss them too.

“Just call him,” A voice hit my ears, looking up I saw Casey standing there her arms crossed over her chest. “I know that you want too,” she told me softly. Damn her doesn't she know how to knock?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you guys go!