In The Name Of

Chapter Thirty- Two

Casey and I walked down the stairs and I took my seat on one end of the couch and her on the other, I had a feeling that she wasn't very happy with me. She ran her fingers through her hair letting a sigh escape her lips; she wasn't happy and I could tell.

“No calls?” she asked me seriously. There really was know use in lying to her she would always find out some how; I took Adrianne's blanky and began to fold it up not wanting to answer Casey's question. “Loren Taylor, you need to call that man, you can't ignore him forever.” she told me. I know what she saying was the truth...but it's harder then it looks.

“I know I can't keep ignoring him Case, but things have been a little difficult around here. I think Rae is getting...sick,” I told her. Casey sighed looking at her cell phone.

“I hope she doesn't get too si-” With that said I heard a familiar cry to all mother, the 'i'm going to throw up' call. But with her the throwing up already happened and she is just now able to cry. I shot up running up the stairs I saw that Adrianne was rubbing her eyes as the tears flowed, at least she tried not to get it on the bed.

A sniffle escaped her lips and her arms held out to me. “mama...icky!”

“Casey! I need you!” I called down the stairs as I walked over and took Adrianne in my arms, not caring if she was all icky with throw up, you can always wash it off. “It's all right Rae...it's okay,” I told her but that didn't help anything she started to get sick once more. “Shit! Casey!” I called to her once more. Casey then ran up the stairs with a bucket and towels.

“I'm on it!” Casey said dropping the bucket on the ground in front of my room running into the bathroom she began a warm bath for Rae. I sighed and walked in after her stripping Rae of her clothes she looked so pale, paler then she normally was. “Everything is okay baby girl...we'll get you cleaned up,” I told her as I placed her in the bath.

“I icky!” she cried rubbing her eyes with her balled fists. I took her hands from her eyes and began to wash her face with a warm wash cloth. “Icky!” she cried and as pulled on her hair.

I kissed her head softly. “I know baby girl...we'll wash your hair too,” I told her as she continued to cry. What am I going to do? After some time had passed I tried my best to help Casey clean up Adrianne's puke, but she wouldn't let me put her down.

“Rae you need to calm down,” I told her softly. Casey walked over to me, her hair was thrown up in a messy bun; she likes to call it her 'work' hair style. She kissed Rae's head and sighed.

“All the sheets are in the washer,” She told me.

“If she would let me even put her down I would help,” I told her. She laughed and kissed my cheek then.

“You know how you can help me?”

“How?”

A smirk came across Casey's face, oh god what have I gotten myself into?

“You can call Matt,” she told me her arms crossing over her chest. “That's how you can help me. You'd being doing yourself a favor and me,” She smiled. God damn her, I only sighed nodding my head because I know that was really what she wanted me to do.

“I'll call M-A-T-T when I know she is okay,” I told her as I finished washing her off, wrapping her now shaking body in a warm fuzzy towel, she hasn't stopped crying since I've put her in the bath. She snuggled as close as she could to me, she kept sniffling that she wanted her daddy. Casey just finished making the bed once more and walked into the bathroom with a pair of clean pajama's for her. “I don't think I want her in pajama's she's already so hot..” I sighed I as finished drying her off.

Casey looked at Rae and touched her head. “Lor...maybe we should go to the doctors,” she told me softly. I knew that we should and I nodded, but right when Adrianne heard the word doctor she started to get more upset.

“No...doc...want daddy!” she cried pounding her small hand on my shoulder.

“Oh Rae...” Casey said as she brushed her hair out of her face. “Everything will be okay,” Casey told her softly. “I'll meet you at the car Lor,” she told me as she walked into Rae's room and grabbed some things that she thought that might help calm her down. She even grabbed The picture of Matt. I took Adrianne down to the car and buckled her up, Casey always carried a extra car seat. Soon she will get to use it.

“Lets go,” Casey said as she pulled out of my drive way and we soon made it to the hospital. I took Adrianne into my arms she had finally cried her self asleep, thank god. Once we entered the main office I put Adrianne in Casey's arms and began to fill out the paper work Adrianne started to through up again. “Loren!” Casey called.

Then thank god Adrianne's doctor walked out and I guess he saw my face. “What's going-” he ran over and took Adrianne from Casey. “Nurse now!” he called.

“Is she going to be okay?” I asked as Casey took a hold of my arm. “Doctor Markland!” I called out. A nurse ran past me and followed the doctor who had my baby, oh god my stomach hurts so bad. Casey wrapped her arm around me; I don't even care that she is icky I want my baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor little baby Rae!

Tell me what you think!