In The Name Of

Chapter Thirty- Seven

~Four Months Later~

Well this has been a very busy four months I can tell you that for sure, Kat and Jimmy finally had their baby. He is so cute, he looks so much like Jimmy it’s not even funny; he was 6lbs 7oz. 21 inches long. And even though Jimmy says that he still doesn’t’ want a boy; whenever he holds Jareth you can tell that all of those thoughts are completely wiped out of his mind. Casey and Brian found out the gender for their little hellion, it’s going to be a little girl. Casey is so excited she already has the name picked out I think she is going to name her Taylor Marie, her brother met Brian and I think that he liked him. But it’s really hard to tell with Alex he can lie really well.

“Mommy I did it!” I hear Adrianne call out to me running down the hall.

“What did you do?” I asked her as she took a hold of my hand and took me to the bathroom pointing to the potty. She was so proud of herself.

“I went all by myself mommy!” She told me with a smile. I smiled and scooped her up kissing her cheek I took her over to the sink and she washed her hands. “I went all by myself!” she smiled as she looked at me in the mirror. She finished washing her hands and wiggled out of my arms, running down the hall and all I hear is her scream

“Daddy, your home!”

Matt laughed and replied. “Hi baby girl!” He scooped her in his arms and kissed her cheeks, causing her to giggle and hug him. Matt and I have been living together now; my dad wasn’t really happy that I was living with Matt but what father would be happy to know that his little girl was living with a man? I took a seat on the couch and yawned; Matt set Adrianne on the floor and then joined me on the couch taking my hand in his. “I ran into Tom at the gym today,” He told me softly.

“Really? I hear him and Emma are finally getting married,” I smiled. Matt nodded and kissed my hand with the engagement ring on and smiled at me sweetly. “Did he say anything about Emma’s brother coming home? I was talking with Emma and she said that Jake was coming home and he would be staying with them for a while.”

“He didn’t seem very excited to talk about that,” I could honestly understand why, you see Jake Emma’s little brother doesn’t like the French. Mind you he doesn’t hate all French people he only hates one and that one is Tom.

“I understand why, Tom and Jake never got along. I think it’s because Jake doesn’t like the fact that Tom is taking his sister away….and he’s French.” I rested my head on his shoulder. I then noticed that it was way past Adrianne’s bed time; she through her fit like she normally did and Matt stood up taking her to her room, Matt then walked out and closed the door she was crying telling us that she didn’t want to go to bed. Matt sighed and rubbed his temple and then joined me back on the couch he didn’t sit on the couch though he laid on the couch and looked up into my eyes. Matt has the prettiest I have ever seen, they are like the leaves when they are turning from green to brown. Matt always says that whenever I look into his eyes and I say what his eyes look like he calls me corny.

“Why doesn’t Jake like Tom because he’s French?” He asked in a confused manner. I laughed and leaned down kissing his nose.

“It’s a really long story,” he just nodded and closed his eyes.

“You look so tired baby,” I told him.

“I’m not”he said as he sat up kissing me softly. He then stood up and popped his back taking my hand in his and led me to our room it’s so weird calling it our room. He smiled and pushed me down on the bed after he started to tickle me. After I pulled him down on top of me I captured his lips in a kiss, trying to get him to stop but it didn’t help.
“You know what would make this night perfect,” I told him softly.

He raised his eyebrow. “What?”

“If you lay on my tummy,” I patted my tummy with a smile, Matt blinked and scooted down until her rested his head on my tummy, and looking up at me he rolled his eyes. “See my night is now perfect!” I laughed.

“Why did you think that me lying on your stomach would make your night perfect is really beyond me but whatever,” He laughed.

“Well I have a surprise for you,” I told him.

“And what is that my love?” he asked me. I was going to tell him that I was pregnant, but I didn’t that it would be this hard to tell him. I looked down at Matt looking into his eyes I sighed, I tried to tell him but the words just wouldn’t come out of my mouth. “Are you going to make me guess babe?” he laughed. I shook my head and sighed, I never thought that telling Matt that I was pregnant was going to be this hard. I love him so how hard is it to tell him?

“Matt…”I sighed and sat up looking down at him.

“Loren…”

“I’m pregnant…again….”I sighed. He looked at me and blinked a few times and scratched his head, he sat up and looked up in my eyes. “This time the baby is yours that’s why I wanted you to lay on my tummy, I wanted you to be as close to the baby as possible.” I told him softly. Matt didn’t say anything, for a minute I thought he was mad but then I felt him press his lips against mine. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him on top of me he touched my face and smiled.

“Well I’m glad that the baby is mine,” he told me softly kissing me once more.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” I told him as I feel his hand a top of my stomach. I smiled against his lips and looked into his eyes. “This is all in the name of…” He kissed me before I could finish what I was going to say and then our cute moment was ruined when I hear Adrianne sigh.

“Mommy…daddy, I made my bed wet…”she pouted.

Well so much for having a tender moment, but oh well. It’s all in the name of…

“We’re coming Rae,” Matt sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is the very last chapter...

I want to say thank you for all off my readers! Thank you all so much for the comments and you can expect a new Matt story up soon. By the of. Lets Leave This Town.

I also want to thank people who read my friends stories, it means alot to me that great authors are noticed for their work. Thank you so much!

Lots of love!

Calder!