Big Changes

016:

Chapter Sixteen
-Mckayla-
“Ok, ok, stop, what the hell was the question?” Wes asked as I helped him study for our Geography test that was tomorrow.

A month had gone by since classes started and it was starting to show that I was at an actual University and not a Community College, my math teacher was a dick and my Anthropology teacher barely showed up to class. The preseason for hockey had begun and the guys were already three games into it, they lost their first home game in a shoot out to the Tampa Bay Lightning, but won against them at the next game, which was away. They won their home game against the Toronto Maple Leafs last night and then have another game on Friday against them, but in Toronto.

“The question was, what does capital ‘A’ lower case ‘f’ mean?” I asked and Wes sighed and shook his head, not knowing, I sighed and looked at my note, “What climate is it?”

“I don’t know, I hate science classes,” he said and I sighed.

“It’s the Tropical Rainforest climate,” I answered and Wes groaned and leaned back on his bed, since we were at his apartment to study “Wes, the test is tomorrow, do you even study your notes?”

“Do you want the truth?” he asked and I groaned, “Ok fine, let me ask you questions then!”

“All right,” I smirked and handed Wes the study guide that the teacher had put up online.

“What are the initials for Lo-Latitude Hot Desert climate?” he asked and I sighed.

“Capital ‘B-W’ lower case ‘h’,” I answered and Wes sighed.

“What is, a combined assemblage of all plant and animal communities and their abiotic environment?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“An ecosystem, associated with a biome,” I answered and Wes scoffed and I laughed.

He asked some more questions and I answered them all. After going through the whole guide, Wes sighed and placed the booklet on the bed and looked at me, “All right, I have a question for you!”

“Haven’t you been asking them?” I giggled and he looked at me.

“How are you so smart?” he asked and I looked at him.

“Is that your question?” I asked.

“You answer my question with a question?” he asked and I smirked and rolled my eyes.

“All right, uh, I just study a lot,” I said and he just looked at me, “I have a pretty good memory too.”

I noticed that Wes was closer than he was before, “Were you always so smart?”

“I ya, um, it’s nothing to be impressed over, I just study a lot,” I said and saw that Wes was right in front of me. I gulp as I could feel his breath on my face, “Wes, what are-“

“Last question,” he said and I looked at him, “Can I kiss you?”

I gulped as I felt his hand on my neck, “I um, I-“ he didn’t even let me finish, his lips were on mine and my body was going along with it, while my brain was shouting for him to stop. I don’t know what happened, I had lost all control of my body, I wrapped an arm around Wes’ neck and then pushed my body against his. I felt his hands on my thighs as he moved me onto his lap as he also scooted back so that his back was against the wall. I was like a hungry animal, feeling nothing but lonely and wanting some kind of attention, ‘…Stop yourself! You’re not a whore!...’

It was escalating quickly, Wes laid me on the bed and was on top of me, his hand was slipping under my shirt and he was sucking on my neck. I could help but arch my back and moan when he found my soft spot. It finally clicked and got my body to move when I felt the hard on underneath his pants against my waist.

“I’m sorry,” I said as I pushed him off of me and jumped out of the bed, “I can’t, I’m sorry.”

“What?” he asked as he got out of bed and looked at me, “Why not?” I couldn’t look at him, I just looked at the ground and shook my head, “Mckayla, why not? Is it Crosby?”

“Wes, please, I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to-“

“No!” he growled and I looked at him, “You can’t do this to me,” he said and pointed on his hard on, “And not meant it.”

“Wes, I’m-“

“NO!” he yelled and threw his hand over my throat and pushed me against the wall. I let out a little shriek and looked at him scared now, he looked so angry, “I’m not fuckin’ Crosby Mckayla, why can’t you like someone normal?!”

“I don’t know, I’m sorry,” I cried and he pushed me against the wall again. His grip against my neck tightened and I struggled to breathe.

“Well you’re going to fix this,” he said and then pushed his body against me and his covered hard on was against my stomach.

“Please don’t, Wes,” I said and he shoved me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, “HEL-“

“Don’t scream,” he growled as he put so much pressure on my throat that I couldn’t scream let alone breathe, “You scream and I’ll hurt you. Understand me?”

“I just nodded my head, tears rolling down my face. I tried to fight him as he grabbed the tops of my jeans and pulled them down, “Stop!”

“Shut up! You lead me on! You’re just getting what you deserve!”

“Wes, please, Stop!” I sat up and tried to push him off, but he just pushed me down and grabbed my underwear and pulled it down.

“You’re going to fix this, Mckayla!” Wes said and I slammed my eyes shut and heard him messing with his belt buckle.

‘…Help…’

-Sidney-
“Hey man, have you heard from Kay?” Jordan asked and I shook my head.

“Not today, why?”

“Because we talk like almost every day and she hasn’t texted, called, Skype’d- Nothing! I haven’t heard from her today and that’s weird,” he said and I looked at him confused.

“Did she call you after the game yesterday?” I asked, realizing that Mckayla didn’t text me after the game like she did for the others.

“No, like I said, I haven’t heard from her,” Jordan said and I sighed and looked over to see Pascal walking out of the shower and over towards his locker.

“Duper,” I called and Pascal looked at me, “Have you heard from Kay?”

He looked like he was thinking about it, “Not since- Wait no, I didn’t get a text after the game last night.”

‘…Something’s wrong…’ I thought and sighed.

“The last text I got was before the game from her saying good luck and that she was going to study for a test with that Wes kid,” he said and I clenched my fists because I didn’t like him, “I’ll give her a call later. We leave for our Toronto game tomorrow morning and I wanted to see her before we left anyways,” Pascal said and I nodded my head.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Mckayla asking if she was alright, I didn’t think that I was going to get a response right away, so I showed it back in my pocket and continued with gathering my things together to head home.

After I was finished, I said bye to the guys, headed out to my car and went home, hoping that I was going to get a response from her soon, I was worried.

-Mckayla-
I knew my phone was going off like crazy, I just let the battery run out. I haven’t really left my room, haven’t been going to class, missed a few tests. I knew my grades were going down, but I was too afraid to leave my room. The girls have knocked on the door a few times to get me out of my room, but I had the door locked. After Wes had raped me, he let me go and said that if I ever told anyone he was going to hurt me, I was ashamed in myself for letting it happened.

I was sitting in the corner of my bed, holding my legs and just sitting there, it was Tuesday, almost a week had past. I knew that everyone was worried, but I couldn’t make myself to move. I took showers when they were at class, I would sit on the floor and hold myself as I let the water pour on top of me. There was a knock on my door and I didn’t move, didn’t even look towards the door.

“Kay, it’s Mary, are you all right?” Mary asked as she knocked on the door again, “Can you open the door so we can talk? Did we do something to upset you?” she was quiet for a little bit, “Kay please, you’re scaring us. Can you just say something so I know you’re alive?! Mckayla!”

-Mary-
“Nothing?” Lori asked and I looked towards her and shook my head, “You think something happened?”

“I don’t know,” I said and then sighed and then pulled out my phone and texted Wes, asking him if he came up with anything onto why Mckayla wasn’t coming out of her room. I’ve asked him multiple times, but he kept answering that he didn’t know. I looked back towards Mckayla’s door and then looked towards Lori. I pushed her out into the living room and saw Melanie walking into the apartment, coming home from her last class.

“Is she still locked in her room?” Melanie asked and I nodded my head, “What happened?”

“I don’t know, I need help from her friends,” I said and Lori nodded her head, “Jordan was flirting with you, did you get his number?”

“Now that would be too easy,” she said and I smirked and nodded my head.

“Come on,” I said as I walked over towards the counter, grabbed my keys and looked towards the girls, “We’re going on a trip.”

“Where are we going?” Lori asked as I walked towards the door.

“To get help.”