Big Changes

030:

Chapter Thirty
“Happy Halloween!” the guy dressed up as a zombie yelled as he opened the door to the frat house and then moved out of the way to let Ben, Alicia, Danny and I in.

Over a month had past and school was going well, Danny and I were doing well, I hadn’t heard from Sidney after learning that I drunk dialed him that one night, and to be honest, Danny was making me so happy that I wasn’t really worried about it. It was Halloween and Danny literally told me about this party last night and I didn’t have costume, so we needed to go out and get one. Ben and Alicia decided that they were going to come to the party and ended up coming with us to get costumes.

I never liked Halloween, but I was going to be drug to the party, so I might as well participate. I would have been happy with getting a red cloak and a basket and saying that I was red riding hood, but Alicia demanded that Danny and I dress up as a couple, she was in charge of my costume.

Alicia and Danny were dressed up as pirates, Danny was dressed up as an inmate and Alicia had dressed me up as a Sexy Cop, I wasn’t digging the costume. I told myself before the party that I wasn’t going to drink tonight because I learned over the past few parties that I attended that I was lightweight and I felt bad for everyone for taking care of me when I drank too much.

“You want a beer?” Danny asked, having to get close to me because of the loud music. I shook my head and he gave me a confused look.

“I want to pace myself,” I said and he gave me a smile and nodded his head.

“I’m gunna go get a drink!” he said and I nodded my head and was sure to stay close to Alicia and Ben as Danny walked off.

Alicia and I started to dance while waiting for the guys because Ben decided that he was going to walk off and get some drinks as well. It felt like Danny was gone forever, I felt like everything was going all right at this party until I felt someone’s body shoved against my back and they were dancing with me. I stiffened and turned around only to relax and see Danny holding a bottle of beer and a bottle of water.

“I had to dig to the back of the fridge to find this,” Danny smiled as he handed me the water.

“Thanks,” I giggled and then turned around so that I can dance with him and Alicia.

Throughout the night, I did start to have some drinks, but I didn’t have a lot, when I started to feel buzzed, I stopped. I looked over towards Danny to see that he was a little drunk and decided that I wanted to get out of here before he got a little loud, because that’s what happened when he was drunk, he was really loud.

Danny was talking with some people when I walked over towards him. I was about to tell him that I wanted to leave, but he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side, “Babe, you ever meet Tyler, Andy and Zach, they’re some of my buddies on the team.”

“Nice to meet you,” I smiled and placed my hand on his stomach.

“Damn Danny boy, you’ve got a nice piece of meat there,” the one known as Zach said, and I didn’t like how he was looking at me, obviously Danny didn’t either.

“Yeah, that means she’s with me, so don’t even think about it Zach,” Danny said in a threatening tone and I stiffened.

I looked at Danny and saw that he was giving Zach a hard look, “Danny, can we get out of here?”

“Yeah, I’ll see you guys later,” Danny said and then turned and started to walk away, holding my hand and me following him, “Let me go tell Ben that we’re heading out.”

“All right,” I said and just held onto Danny and went where ever he went, just to make sure I didn’t lose him in this crazy party.

Once Danny found Ben, we headed for the door and breathed in the fresh air, I was happy to find that Danny was just as buzzed as me. We headed for the sidewalk and started to walk back to the campus towards our apartment.

It took us a while, but we finally made it back to the apartment and we laughed in the hallway as I struggled to get the key into the door so that I could get into my apartment. We stumbled into my room and laughed and I squealed when he threw me onto my bed and laid next.

“Officer,” Danny said and I laughed, “I think you should book me.”

I laughed and pushed myself up and jumped on top of him, straddling his waist. I pulled out the fake cuffs that were a prop to my costume and smiled, “Have you been a naughty boy?”

“Yes ma’am,” Danny smiled as he sat up and then pressed his lips onto mine. I squealed when Danny wrapped his arms around my waist and threw me back down onto the bed and climbed on top of me, “You’ll have to catch me first.”

“I believe Mr. Walker, that I already have,” I giggled and Danny smiled and pressed his lips against mine. Danny pushed himself off of the bed, I’m still clinging to him, he leaned his back against the wall, I plopped myself on his lap, “You’re under arrest, Mr. Walker.”

“I’m so scared,” he breathed as ran my hands down his neck and to the buttons on his costume. I grabbed his shirt and gave it a hard pull, the snap buttons coming undone and I saw Danny’s chest. I started to kiss his neck as he leaned forward to pull the costume shirt off, “Kay,” Danny breathed and I pulled back and looked at him. I hadn’t realized that I was grinding against him and looked down and blushed when I felt his hard on against my thigh.

I was breathing a little hard, looking down and then back up towards Danny. I brought my hands up and took the bobby pins out of my hair so that my police hat could come undone. I threw the hat to the side and leaned back to unzip my boots and pulled them off, hearing them fall to the ground.

“Kay,” Danny breathed as he looked at me, “Do you really?” I smiled towards him and nodded my head, something inside of me was telling me that this was right, I really wanted this, I wanted to be with Danny. I heard Danny’s shoes fall to the floor and he pushed himself up and we were both off of the bed, standing in front of each other just looking, “You don’t have to, Mckayla.”

I smiled and brought my hands up, cupping his face, “I want to, Danny.”

He nodded his head and then brought his hands up and started to undo my costume. He chuckled when he had a little problem with all of the buttons and buckles, I needed to help them. Danny had my down in my bra and underwear, he had his hand on my neck and pressed his lips against mine. His hands moved down my body to my butt and then picked me up and sat me on the bed, standing in-between my legs, his hard on pressed into my stomach, I could feel it pulsing, begging for some attention.

“Kay, I’m going to show you the right way to pleasure you,” Danny said and I looked at him and nodded my head, “Not the way that that creep did.”

“Don’t hurt me,” I breathed and Danny shook his head and cupped my face.

“Never,” he said and pressed his lips against mine, “I love you, Mckayla.”

-Danny-
I looked over in the bed next to me and smiled as I saw the sleeping Mckayla. She had the sheets wrapped around her chest and she looked peaceful as she slept. I laid on my side and just watched her, she was so beautiful and I was telling the truth to her before, I did love her. I was happy to hear that she loved me back.

Mckayla turned in her sleep and was now facing me, she snuggled into my side and laid her hands on my waist, her legs starting to get tangled with mine and I groaned when I felt a twitch under the sheets. I tried to think about something else to make it go down, but it only make me think about everything that I had just done with Mckayla, and it only made it worse.

Mckayla giggled and I looked down at her, “Have some fantasies, Danny?”

“Can’t help it, you’re just so beautiful,” I said and Mckayla opened her eyes and looked at me.

“Well, I see my beauty is distracting you from sleeping,” she smirked and I rolled my eyes, “Guess we’re gunna have to fix that.”

I looked to see that Mckayla was pushing herself up and removing the sheets, I groaned when I saw her breasts move with her body. She pulled herself on top of me and sat on my knees, I groaned when Mckayla grabbed my area and worked magic.

I groaned when Mckayla collapsed on top of me after riding me. We were both breathing heavily and laughing a little. Mckayla slid off of me and landed in the area between me and the wall. I had my arm around her and she cuddled into my side and I smiled towards her and kissed her head.

“Damn girl, I have to make sure that I’m fit to keep up with you,” I teased and she laughed and kissed my shoulder.

-Mckayla-
“Sidney? What are you doing here?”

“You’re the one who called me and told me that you liked me back, why would you think that I wouldn’t come to try and get you,” Sidney said as he walked into my apartment and looked at me.

“How did you even get up here? Why would make you think that I would go with you? Sidney! I have a good thing with Danny that I don’t want to lose.”

“But you know if you’re with me you’ll be happier,” Sidney said as he stepped closer and placed his hands on my waist and pulled me into him, “Mckayla, I want to be with you. I never wanted you to leave.”

“You know why I left Sid! I can’t go back knowing that he’s still free,” I said and Sidney moved his hands up to my face and continued to step forward, making me step back. Sidney had blocked me against the couch and I tried to push me away, but I found that a part of me didn’t want to push him away, “Sidney please, I love Danny! Don’t ruin this for me!”

“But I love you, Mckayla!” Sidney yelled as he pushed me back and I landed on the couch looking up towards him shocked, “I love you, why can’t you love me back?”

“I do Sid!” I yelled and then my eyes went wide.

“I knew it!” he smirked and then climbed on top of me and pinned my arms above my head, “I knew you loved me.”

“Sid, please, no, it’s not like-“ it was too late, Sidney pressed his lips against mine and I seemed to melt against him. Sidney started to kiss my neck and I couldn’t help but breathe heavily and groan his name. His hands moved from my wrists to my sides, to under my shirt. I wrapped my arms around Sidney’s neck and arched my back when he wanted to take my shirt off.

“Oh God Mckayla,” Sidney groaned as dug my fingers through his hair, “Mckayla.”

“Sid-“

BEEP… BEEP…BEEP… BEEEP

I jumped up and looked around to see that I was in my bedroom and turned my head to see that my alarm was going off. I looked down to see that I was naked. I turned to my side to see that Danny was on his stomach, snoring lightly and muttering things in his sleep. I sighed and then rubbed my face and shook my head.

‘…It was a dream. I was dreaming about Sidney…’ I thought and then ran my fingers through my hair, ‘…What is going on?...’

I heard my phone going off and looked to see that Uncle P was calling me, I sighed and then grabbed it, climbed over the sleeping Danny and then grabbed Danny’s button up shirt and walked out of my bedroom. A week had passed since Halloween and Danny was staying with me a lot more often, not to mention we were doing a lot more things in the bedroom, which made both of us happy.

“Hello?” I asked as I walked into the living.

“Kay, it’s me.”

“Sid?”