Big Changes

034:

Chapter Thirty Four
-Sidney-
I sighed when I woke up in the morning when I found that Mckayla wasn’t there. I looked around the house, but there was no trace of her, I sighed because she must have took a cab back to her Uncle’s, ‘…I was in trouble…’

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text from Pascal, I sighed and opened and saw an angry face followed by ‘What did you do?’

‘...Only had one of the best nights ever…’ I thought as I remember Mckayla riding me and screaming out my name when we both finished, ‘…I have to get her to come back to Pittsburgh…’

-Mckayla-
“Hey, kid, you gunna talk to me?” Uncle P asked as he opened the door and walked in. I was sitting on the side of the bed, my knees brought up to my chest and I was almost crying, “What happened?”

“I screwed up,” I said and Uncle P sighed and sat next to me on the bed.

“You slept with Sid, didn’t you?” he asked and I nodded my head and covered my face.

“I cheated on Danny,” I said and looked towards my Uncle, tears watery.

“Let me ask you a question,” he said and I nodded my head, “Do you love Sidney?”

I looked at him and then towards the ground and groaned, “Fuck, I do.”

“Do you love Danny?”

“I do.”

“Who do you love more?” Uncle P asked as he stood up, kissed my head and walked towards the door, “No one’s going to judge you if you come back to Pittsburgh.”

I sighed when he walked out of the door, leaving me to my thoughts, ‘…What am I going to do? I need to tell Danny. Do I end it with Danny? Beg his forgiveness?...’

-Pascal-
I sighed as I walked through the locker room doors for the last practice before we had our mini break. Sidney was there, he was talking to Geno, I growled and walked over him and grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him out to the hallway.

“Duper-“

“I told you not to do something stupid!” I hissed and Sidney sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

“She told you-“

“No! She didn’t need to, I’m not stupid!” I said and Sidney nodded his head.

“I love her, Duper,” he said and I looked at him surprised, “What did you expect me to do?”

“If you love her then prove it to her.”

“I thought I did last night,” he said and I growled and slapped him upon the head.

“You dumbass! That’s not showing her that you love her! That’s showing her that you’re a horny kid,” I said and Sidney looked at me surprised and sighed, “Look Sid, you obviously ruined her relationship with her boyfriend, so figure out a way to bring her back here.”

Sidney nodded his head and then I heard his phone going off, he looked at it and then shot his head up, “I have to go!”

“What?” I asked and he nodded his head and walked into the locker room, “You’re lucky it’s an optional practice!”

-Mckayla-
I sat on Sidney’s front porch, having texted him saying that I needed to talk to him. I borrowed Aunt Carol’s car to drive over, having to look up directions on Google. When I took a taxi back to Uncle P’s house, I had to look at some mail of Sidney’s just to get the address.

I sat in my room for almost an hour thinking about what I should do. I loved Danny, I really did, but I loved Sidney first and more. Sidney pulled up and jumped out of the car, he ran over towards me and asked if I was all right. I nodded my head and took a step towards him. Sidney was standing on the ground and I was a few inches taller than him because I was on the first step.

“Kay?” he asked and I placed my hand on Sidney’s cheek, leaned down and pressed my lips against his. It was a short and sweet kiss, I pulled back and Sidney looked at me, “What was that?”

I looked at the ground and then back towards him, “That was- that was an ‘I want to try this’ kiss.”

Sidney looked at me and I saw the happiness in his eyes. Sidney smiled at me, placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him, “I love you Kay, I do, I really do! Are you coming back to Pittsburgh then?”

“I’m gunna talk to my parents about transferring back,” I said and Sidney nodded his head, “They’re gunna kill me,” I giggled as Sidney leaned his forehead against mine.

“I’ll protect you,” Sidney said and I smiled towards him, “I’ll protect you from everything.”

“Sid,” I called and he looked me inside, “Take me inside already, I’m cold.”

Sidney smiled and nodded his head, he picked me up and carried me into the house, up the stairs and to his bedroom. Sidney put me down in front of the bed and started to unbutton my jacket and kissing my neck. I groaned and placed my hand on his chest, ‘…I’m really doing this…’

-Sidney-
“Kay, if you want to go again, I need something to eat,” I chuckled as Mckayla climbed on top of me and laid down, her face cuddling into my neck, “Are you all right?” I asked and she nodded her head in my neck, “Are you ready to go back tomorrow?” she shook her head into my neck, “What are you going to tell ‘what’s his name’?”

“Sid,” she sighed as she pulled back and looked at me, “I’m gunna tell Danny the truth.”

“What is the truth?”

She looked at me and pressed her lips against mine, “That I want to come back to Pittsburgh because I love you.”

“You love him?” I asked and she sighed.

“I love Sidney,” she said and I smiled and rolled over so that I was on top of her and pressed my lips against her. Mckayla giggled underneath me and pulled her arms out and wrapped them around my head.

I started to kiss down her chin, her neck, onto her chest, between her breasts, passed her belly button and then on top of her core. I heard Mckayla breath my name and looked up to see her clutching the sheets, I smirked and dug my tongue into her core, hearing her gasp and squirm only turned me on even more.

-Mckayla-
I stared at the ceiling, Sidney slept on the other side of me, I couldn’t sleep, my mind was going a mile a minute, ‘…This is wrong, all of this is wrong…’ I thought as I thought of Danny and Sidney, two people that I both love, but I didn’t deserve, ‘…This can’t continue, I can’t do this to either of them…’

I sighed and sat up, looked at the clock next to the bed and saw that it was four in the morning, I leave to fly back to Michigan in five hours. I felt like I didn’t spend time with my family at all, I was with Sidney, in his bed most of my break. A huge guilt was felt throughout my whole body.

“Kay,” I heard and felt Sidney’s arm slid across my stomach, “You all right?”

“Yeah,” I lied and looked at him, “Go back to sleep.”

“Come on, come back to sleep too,” he said and pulled my back into his chest, “You’re cold.”

“I’m all right,” I said and wanted to melt into his warm embrace, ‘…NO! Kay, stop this! This is wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! You’re not different from a damn slut now!...’

I ended up just lying in bed pretending to sleep until the alarm went off, it was time for me to get ready to head towards the airport, it was time for me to head back to Michigan, to Danny. Sidney laid in bed when I showered and got dressed, I packed my bag and looked towards Sidney who was just getting out of bed.

“Ready?” I asked and he nodded his head and walked over towards me, placed his hands on my waist and went to kiss me, but I turned my head and he got my cheek, “I don’t want to be late.”

Sidney nodded his head and then opened the bedroom door and I walked out with him behind me. We were quiet when we traveled to my Uncle’s house because he wanted to drive me to the airport. Uncle P was waiting for me when Sidney pulled into the driveway. Sidney wanted to walk me over, but I kissed his cheek and told him goodbye.

“You all right?” Uncle P asked as I headed over towards him, “You got out of there like your pants were on fire.”

“I feel like they are,” I muttered and threw my bag into the backseat and jumped into the front seat.

“Want to talk about it?” he asked and I sighed.

“I don’t deserve any of this.”

“What?”

“Sidney or Danny, I’m a slut,” I said and Uncle P slammed on the brakes at the end of the driveway and looked at me. I had flew back into my seat and looked at him wide eyed, “What-“

“You are not a slut!” he yelled and I sighed.

“Why do I feel like I am?” I asked and Uncle P sighed.

“You’re young, Mckayla, you make mistakes,” he said and I looked towards the ground, “What do you want?”

“I want my life to be a fairytale and I can live with Sidney and be happy ever after!” I said and Uncle P chuckled, “But I can’t have that! I don’t deserve that.”

“So are you going to hide?”

“No, I just want everyone to go right, I don’t want to sneak behind Danny’s back to be with Sid,” I said and then sighed, “I think I should just stay away from boys for a while.”

“Well, your father and I would appreciate that.”