Big Changes

035:

Chapter Thirty Five
I was back in Michigan, I didn’t know how I was going to tell Danny about what went on in Pittsburgh, but I knew that I needed to. I was in my room staring at my phone, trying to force myself to call Danny to have him come over, I wanted to tell him face to face. I rubbed my face and cursed, hitting call and then putting the phone to my ear.

“Hey you’ve reached Danny, I’m not available, but please leave a message after the tone,” I heard and sighed.

Beep.

“Danny, hey, it’s me. Give me a call when you can, or even come over, all right, talk to you later,” I said and then hung up the phone and groaned.

There was a knock on the door and I shot up only to see that it was Alicia, “Hey girl, you all right? You’ve been acting kind of weird.”

“Yeah, I just need to talk to Danny about something,” I said and she looked at me confused, “What?”

“Oh, it’s nothing, Danny just said that he really needed to talk to you.”

“What?! When did you see Danny?!”

“Yesterday, he was here looking for you because he said that he thought you came home Saturday and not Sunday,” Alicia said and I looked down, “Why? What’s going on?”

“I don’t know, but Danny told me that he would be back tonight or tomorrow morning,” I said and she looked at me confused, “What?”

“Back from where? He never left,” she said and I stood up, “What’s going on?”

“Danny said that his mom was in the hospital sick, he was supposed to go to Pittsburgh with me, but he wanted to stay with his mom,” I said and Alicia shook her head.

“He and Ben were in and out of the apartment all break, we even went to a party on Wednesday, mostly there were people there that weren’t going home for break,” she said and I looked towards the bed, “I’m starting to think that you didn’t know that he was here.”

“No, I didn’t,” I said and then looked at the ground and sighed.

“Uh oh,” she said and my phone started to go off and I saw that Sidney was calling me, “I let you go.”

“Thanks,” I said and then hit answer on the phone and took a deep breath, “Hello?”

“Hey Kay,” Sidney said and I walked over towards the window and looked at the view.

“Hey Sid.”

“Something wrong?” he asked and I sighed.

“No, I’m fine,” I said and then rubbed my face, ‘…Just tell him! Tell him that you can’t do this! Tell him that you don’t want this, this way!...’

“I just wanted to tell you that I had a great time this weekend,” he said and I could hear the smile on his face.

‘…Tell him!...’ I thought, “I did too,” I said and then rolled my eyes, ‘…Chicken…’

“You talk to Danny yet?”

“Of course you remember his name now,” I said and Sidney chuckled.

“What can I say-“ he started but I stopped him.

‘…Tell him!...’ I thought and then nodded my head, “Sid, listen, we shouldn’t do this,” I said and it was quiet on Sidney’s end.

“What are you talking about?” he asked, almost sounding annoyed, “Are you saying that you’re going to stay with that kid?”

“No Sid, I’m not, I’m going to break things off with Danny, and I’m breaking things off with you,” I said and held my stomach because I didn’t feel well, “I care about you Sid, obviously I do, but I can’t handle this and I’m not mature enough to be the person you want me to be.”

“And what do I want you to be?”

“Your girlfriend,” I said and Sidney sighed, “I’ll always care about you Sid, but I can’t do this, I can’t put you, Danny or myself through this.”

“So you’re just going to dump all of us?” Sidney asked, clearly annoyed, “Did you just use me this weekend?!”

“You’re insane if you’re actually thinking that Sidney Crosby! You and I both know that what happened this weekend was wrong!”

“No Mckayla, you’re the only one who thought it was wrong,” he said and then hung up the phone.

I sighed and then rubbed my face, ‘…I needed to do it, it’s the right thing…’ I kept telling myself as I just looked out the window, staring down towards the little people walking around fourteen stories beneath me.

-Sidney-
I drove to the arena angry, but I wouldn’t show it to any of my teammates, ‘…Why would she do this? Did she not have fun this weekend? Is she going to pick the football player over me?...’ I thought as I saw the bus already there and some of the team loading their things. We were taking a bus to the airport where we were going to fly to New York for our game against the Rangers tomorrow night.

I parked my car, loaded my things and then got onto the bus, I was a little late, so I managed to find a seat next to Pascal, ‘…Perfect…’ I thought, holding back my groan as I sat down next to him and hoped that he didn’t mention anything about her niece.

“So how are things, Sid?” Pascal asked and I looked at him and mentally cursed.

“Ok,” I muttered and looked down at my phone to see that there was nothing, nothing to tell me that what happened with Mckayla before was just a joke.

“You sure?” he asked and I nodded my head, “All right.”

It was a long fifteen minute ride to the airport and then and even longer flight to New York because the guys were hounding me about my weekend with Mckayla, “It went fine guys, just leave it at that.”

“Oh I get it!” Jordan teased, “He doesn’t want to tell us because Uncle Pascal will get mad at the crazy nights they shared together.”

“Shut up, Staalsy,” Pascal growled and the guys laughed.

“I knew it! You’re a freak, Crosby!” Jordan laughed and then high fived Kris.

‘…Yeah, sure…’ I thought and then looked out the window, feeling Pascal’s eyes on me as I tried not to look back at him.

-Mckayla-
”Fuck, Sid! Yes, yes, right there! YES!!!”

“God Kay, you feel so good!” Sidney groaned as he thrust himself into me again and again.

My back was pressed against Sidney’s chest as he held my hips and did what Sidney’s been wanting to do for a very long time now. I turned my head, wrapped an arm around Sidney’s head and pressed my lips against his.

When we were both finished, I collapsed onto the bed, face dug into the pillow. I flip around and saw Sidney gripping onto the headboards to not fall on top of me and he was breathing heavily.

“Fuck Mckayla,” he said as he laid on top of me and I seemed to enjoy his two hundred pound body crushing me, “I don’t want you to ever leave.”

“Well I don’t want to leave this bed,” I giggled as I cuddled into his arms and then decided to climb on top of him and then kiss down his body, my fingertips grazing against his skin. When I got to his belly button, I felt his already hard on against my chin and giggled, “Someone’s excited.”

“The things you do to me, Kay,” he said and I giggled and licked his tip, smiling as he groaned.


BEEP…BEEP…BEEP…BEEP

I shot up in my bed and looked around to find that I was in my dorm room, not Sidney’s house. I cursed and looked at the time to see that it was ten after eight, my alarm had been going off for ten minutes. I remembered the dream, well more like the memory that happened over Thanksgiving break and ran my fingers through my hair. My arm grazed against my nipple and I found it to be hard, and it wasn’t cold in my room. I ran my hand down my hand down my body, under my shorts and found my underwear to be soaked. I groaned and laid back on my bed, wishing that it would all go away.

“Wake up Kay! You’ll be late for class!” I heard Alicia yelled as she pounded on my door to wake me up.

“I’m up!” I yelled and then dragged myself out of bed and walked over towards the dresser, “I hate Mondays.”

I took my shower, got dresser and got ready for classes. As I left the apartment, my mind went to Danny, I really needed to talk to him, about multiple things. One being about why he lied to me saying that he was at the hospital all of break, and two, I needed to tell him about what happened in Pittsburgh.

I managed to get through all of my classes, sort of, I couldn’t tell you what they all taught because my mind was somewhere else. As I was walking back to my apartment, I got a text from Danny, he wanted to talk to me and told me to meet him by the football field. I sighed and texted him saying that I was on my way.

“Kay!” I heard and turned to see Alicia and Ben walking over towards me.

“Hey guys.”

“You catch up with Danny yet?” Ben asked and I shook my head.

“He just texted me to meet him at the football field,” I said and Ben nodded his head.

“I was heading down there too, I’ll walk with you,” Ben said and I smiled.

“All right, you wanna come too, Alicia?”

“Um, sure,” she said and we all headed in the direction of the football stadium.

I walked the way that Danny showed me on how to get to the locker room, as we got closer, we heard someone giggling and people talking. There was a groaned and I looked towards Alicia and smirked, my eyes wide.

“Someone’s having a good time,” Alicia muttered, trying not to laugh. We turned the corner and I froze, “Oh man, Kay, I’m so sorry.”

“Bro!” Ben yelled and the turn looked at us. Danny was leaning against the wall getting a blowjob from one of the cheerleaders.

“Shit, Mckayla!” Danny yelled and I shook my head and turned around, heading back the way that Alicia, Ben and I came.

‘…Karma’s a bitch…’