Status: I hope you like this story! R&R

I Wish You Were the One That Got Away

Disclaimer: I do not own Evanescence or Avenged Sevenfold or any of their songs or any of that stuff. (obviously.) I only own made up characters.

So, this story is pretty much just about Amy Lee finds out that the man she calls dad isn't her dad. Her dad is Johnny Christs dad. So therefore Johnny is her half brother. She finds out and goes in search of her biological dad, where he welcomes her with open arms, as does the rest of the family. She all too soon finds herself falling for the amazingly sexy Synyster Gates, even though she's already engaged to Josh. This is pretty much a happy story for the most part. Since it's my first story, I'm not going to do a great deal of commentary from everyone else, just our two main characters for the most part. I apologize in advance if this story is horrible, but I welcome suggestions, ideas, and constructive criticism. Anything to make this story better for the readers. So, without further ado, here we go!
  1. Welcome to the Family
  2. Why Are You Running Away?
    Chapter 2 of the Synyster Gates and Amy Lee romance. :-)
  3. Revelation
    Chapter 3. Read and review please. :-)
  4. Confrontation
  5. House Shopping
  6. Promise Me
  7. Sex, Breakfast, and Shopping?