Status: I hope you like this story! R&R

I Wish You Were the One That Got Away

Sex, Breakfast, and Shopping?

I woke up the next day lying naked next to Brian with his arms around me in our bed. The sun was shining bright through our windows. I snuck out of bed and wrapped my robe around myself. I headed downstairs and opened up the sliding glass door to let some air in. I loved mornings like these, waking up next to Brian, the love of my life. After last night, I knew our lives would change. We were now one person. Though this half of that person could hardly walk after last night. Brian was an amazing love maker, he was so gentle, yet passionate. I knew in that moment I couldn't live a life without him by my side. He was lovely in every way. I wanted to shout it off the rooftops, cliche, I know. But he was just everything I'd ever dreamed of and more.

His body against mine was so magical. I wanted every piece of him, his love, his body, his presence, his last name, and eventually his children. He was my night in shining armor, so to speak. Inspiration then struck me. I then sat down and wrote a song, the lyrics came to me like a wave from the ocean.

"I can't run anymore,

I fall before you,
Here I am,
I have nothing left,
Though I've tried to forget,
You're all that I am,
Take me home,
I'm through fighting it,
Broken,
Lifeless,
I give up,
You're my only strength,
Without you,
I can't go on,
Anymore,
Ever again.

My only hope,
(All the times I've tried)
My only peace,
(To walk away from you)
My only joy,
My only strength,
(I fall into your abounding grace)
My only power,
My only life,
(And love is where I am)
My only love.

I can't run anymore,
I give myself to you,
I'm sorry,
I'm sorry,
In all my bitterness,
I ignored,
All that's real and true,
All I need is you,
When night falls on me,
I'll not close my eyes,
I'm too alive,
And you're too strong,
I can't lie anymore,
I fall down before you,
I'm sorry,
I'm sorry.

My only hope,
(All the times I've tried)
My only peace,
(To walk away from you)
My only joy,
My only strength,
(I fall into your abounding grace)
My only power,
My only life,
(And love is where I am)
My only love.

Constantly ignoring,
The pain consuming me,
But this time it's cut too deep,
I'll never stray again.

My only hope,
(All the times I've tried)
My only peace,
(To walk away from you)
My only joy,
My only strength,
(I fall into your abounding grace)
My only power,
My only life,
(And love is where I am)
My only love,
My only hope,
(All the times I've tried)
My only peace,
(To walk away from you)
My only joy,
My only strength,
(I fall into your abounding grace)
My only power,
My only life,
(And love is where I am)
My only love."

I titled it "October" because that is when we met and fell in love. I feel like it was love at first sight, I just hadn't recognized it until the day he admitted his love to me.

"What are you doing baby?" I jumped as Brian snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Did I scare you babes?"

"Just a little bit, baby, but it's ok. I was just writing a song was all." I said smiling up at him and kissed his tender lips.

"Do I get to see it?" He said as he smiled into the kiss.

"It's a surprise." I said back, smiling.

"Oh yeah? That's not fair. Come on baby, the last one was a surprise. Can I at least see this one?"

"You're so cute when you beg. Maybe if you begged a little more, I'd let you peek at it." I smiled and he got down on the floor on his knees and cupped his hands together.

"Please sexy beautiful love of my life, I am your sex slave and will do anything for you if you please let me read your new song." He looked so cute begging, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ok fine you can read it under one condition."

"What's that my lovely little sex doll?"

"You come upstairs and do that little trick on me that you done last night with your tongue."

"Oh baby, you don't even have to ask for that." He said as he scooped me up in his arms and took me up the stairs where he hastily pulled my clothes off of me.

He soon began kissing me starting at my neck and making his way down biting and licking all the way down. It was pure heaven.

"Brian, I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby-girl. More than you'll ever know." He was rubbing my thighs and caressing his face against my stomach. He then started traveling south again. I felt his tongue then start working it's magic.

"Oh Brian, please." I moaned. I begged him not to stop and his tongue was so relentless, I don't think it would have even if I begged him to stop. I clutched the bed sheets as my back arched and my legs started to shake. I moaned louder and louder. I started to then reach my climax. "Oh Brian ahh!" I screamed as I gave into him.

"How was that for some tongue magic baby?" He smirked as he rose up and kissed my forehead.

"Oh my gosh babe, you really are a hot sex machine." I laughed as I referred back to the day we met.

"Mmm...I knew you'd finally see it my way."

"Whatever Brian Haner! Now get off me so I can go make breakfast, asshole." I laughed as he rolled off me. I stood up and put my robe back on and headed to the door.

"I don't know about you, baby, but I already ate my breakfast." He smirked.

"Well I guess I'll only make enough for me then." I started walking out the door.

"Oh no ya don't! I want food too."

"What does my sex machine want for breakfast?" I said jokingly seductive.

"I want some Sausage gravy and biscuits with a side of Amy."

"You're so corny, do you know that Brian?" I laughed.

"You make me that way, babes." He said as we walked to the kitchen. He sat on the bar stool as I made him a screwdriver and myself one. We always started drinking early. We wouldn't get drunk really, we just loved to be buzzed all day. I started making sausage gravy and biscuits with bacon strips. I loved cooking for him.

"Hey baby, call the guys and see if they're hungry. I made too much. I'm so used to cooking for all of you guys that I instinctively made a ton of food." I laughed. He got on the phone with the guys and they said they'd be here in 15 along with Val and Sarah.

~*15 minutes later*~

I heard the doorbell and went and answered it.

"Valery freaking Sanders!!! Didn't I tell you that if I know you're coming to just come in!!" I said jokingly.

"Yes, Amy freaking Lee! But I can't help it, besides what if I walked in on you and Brian doing the dirty. No thanks!" She said putting her hand up dramatically.

"Whatever Val." I laughed. The guys went into the kitchen to join Brian and get some drinks as Val and Sarah pulled me off to the side.

"Soooo how did last night go with Brian???" Val asked all girly-like.

"Oh my gosh where do I begin? Well first, after everyone left, I tried to make him lay down because he was drunk and then he wanted to have sex, and I told him no, because he was drunk. We got into this huge fight because I accused him of only being with me for sex and he went off on me and I felt bad but I started to cry because he scares me when he gets mad. He's so beastly. Then we ended up making up and I told him I wanted to do it and he asked if I was sure and I was like yeah, you're sober now and we made love all night. It was magical and today I'm sore, because between the three of us Brian is fuckin huge!! I'm talkin like ten inches and thick, too. Then as soon as we get up this morning we had a little more fun." I laughed and smiled as I told them about my night and this morning with Brian.

"Wow Amy! I can't believe you guys finally did it!" Sarah gushed. Her and Val were tuned into my story the whole time.

"So, Sarah, what about you and Jimmy?" I asked bumping my elbow to her.

"Oh gosh, Amy and Val, you guys are going to say I'm a slut." She said blushing.

"Why?" We both said at once.

"Wellll....me and Jimmy kinda did it last night." She smiled.

"Girls...we need to go shopping." Val said smiling.

"Girls day!" Sarah said.

"Agreed." Val and I said in unison as we all high-fived.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did ya guys think of that one? Pretty sexy huh? lol Vote and comment please! :-)