Status: One-Shot.

Lucky

ILoveYou

“Are you crazy?”

She looked at him with a wide smile and one raised eyebrow as he emerged from his bedroom, pulling behind him huge, colorful box. He sat back in his chair, looking at her. He gave her a smile, her favorite his smile. Rosalie bit her lower lip, still being in a great mood, enjoying her time with John. He'd been back from the tour for a few days now. Finally.

“Yeah, especially for you. On the occasion of 25th birthday, 25 fabulous gifts. Happy Birthday!” He gently kissed her lips, pulling out the first gift. She wanted to pinch him because of remanding her about her age, but she was too excited. She quickly grabbed the gift bag. Rose raised her eyebrows.

It was elegant baroque-inspired round sunglasses by Prada. She giggled, putting them on. He quickly grabbed his phone and took a picture of her, making a mental note to post it on Instagram later; a smile playing on his lips. Another gift was a pair of hot pink Casadei heels, which Rose spotted in a shop window earlier this week, but Tessa said she already had a wardrobe full of shoes that she hardly ever wore. Pouting her lips, begging like a child, even sniffling didn’t help much, so she- unwillingly- agreed.

“John…you really are crazy” she smiled with uncertainty and put on one shoe, admiring it.

“Wait, that's just two of twenty-five. Back to the shoes… Are these the ones you were showing me on Saturday?” He asked as he pulled out another pair of heels.

Her eyes widened and she started squealing with excitement. Chuckling, he handed her one of the YSL beige suede sandals. She quickly lifted her other foot and slipped it into her new shoe.

“Hey! And then I dragged you into Tiffany’s…” She said significantly.

“Yes, you chose the most expensive ring possible and said you wanted it.” He shrugged his shoulders slightly.

“Am I going to get it?” Rose moved closer with the stupid smile on her face. John rolled his eyes. He wanted to propose to her, but he also wanted it to be a surprise. Now it wouldn't be.

“Yeah…someday.” He laughed, pulling out another gift. This time it was a T-Shirt with 'I hate being sexy but somebody has to do it' on it."

They both laughed. She loved when John bought her T-Shirts with stupid/funny captions. He smiled, pulling out the old, very worn book.

“It doesn’t look so spectacular, but… it’s in the original, the author’s notes are here. I know, you’ve been looking for it in the bookstores. It’s autographed. And well, this book was the hardest gift to find" John added proudly of himself.

“How can I repay you, huh?” She whispered, sitting down on his lap and kissing his lips. She then ran her fingers over the book cover.

“Wait! You will not believe me what else I've got here” he laughed, pulling out a black bob wig, which looked like the one that Uma Thurman was wearing in Pulp Fiction. Rosalie threw her head back laughing out loud.

“I always wanted to be brunette! But I never dared to dye my hair a darker color” she chuckled, kissing his lips again. Then, he put a string of pearls around her neck.

“Here’s the gift number seven. Just so you know, these are authentic pearls" he added, taking another pic of her. She gave him a lovely smile.

“And so damn beautiful” her eyes were sparkling while admiring perfectly round and smooth little objects. All gifts were so beautiful and expensive as hell. She knew that he wasn't able to afford it. And even if he was, she wouldn't need such expensive gifts.

“Are you ready for your next gift?” He asked and she nodded, blushing a bit.

He pulled out an enormous black hat, similar to the one that Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

“My God, It’s…absolutely amazing” she whispered, quickly standing up, putting the hat on and running to a mirror. “It’ll look breathtaking with a little black dress, but…John? You do realize that all these gifts aren’t the most important to me, right? Only what kind of man that you are…”

“I’m a man, who wants to show his girlfriend that she is a wonderful, strong, young woman and he adores her…and he’ll let her cheat a little with him” he pulled out a T-Shirt with the image of Ed Westwick and there was I'm Chuck Bass written under it. Oh, he knew her weakness.

“He will always be with you” she smiled shyly. She held it up to her body with both hands, and looked at John for approval. He smiled and gave her two thumbs up.

“Now, sexy little thing” he gave her YSL Rouge Pur Couture No.3 Rouge Saadi lipstick.

“Hey, you realize that this lipstick means non-passionate kisses? Total ban” she laughed.

“No! It’s a unique one. Well… there’s nothing worse than coming out of a marathon make-out session and noticing your man is wearing more lipstick than you. Sure, it might be funny and even a little bit cute, but really, your lipstick should stay on your lips, not rub off on mine. A very pretty, nice lady told me that at the store” he gave her a charming smile and she punched him.

“Of course you're prettier. But it looks like I just brought you the best in stay-put, kiss-proof lipstick, baby. Okay, I’m done babbling. Another gift! Just don't laugh at me” he pulled something little out of the box.

“What bathroom would be complete without a lovable rubber ducky?”

“I always wanted to have this! But what about our bath sharing?” she murmured into his ear.

“I'll be too busy with you to pay attention to it. And now... remember when you told me about this…thing? The thing you wanted so badly, but your mom never gave it to you? You know, your unfulfilled dream? Well, I want to make your wish come true” he gave her the ballerina music jewellery box.

“There is a beautiful melody."

She began to hum softly as he lifted the lid. The ballerina was dancing and twirling slowly and Rose couldn’t stop watching her.

“She's beautiful! Everything is beautiful...”

“Now it’s time for the best gifts!” he said. He handed her another gift. It looked like a lipstick and Rosalie raised her eyebrows when she realized she was holding… a vibrator.

“That was the last thing I bought, I thought ... It's comfortable and ... apparently a lot of women have something like that.”

“Oh, yeah ... You know, I’ve never used this kind of… home appliance” she laughed softly. "But maybe I should during our Skype nights when you're on tour?"

“Baby, it’s a modern accessory for the modern women. Duh. I've read somewhere about this” he kissed her shoulder and pulled out a pair of flannel pajamas.

“For the bad days without John, lonely Sundays without John, mornings with a fever without John…and his famous chicken soup. You know who had pajamas like this one?”

“Bridget Jones. But the question is: do you want me to get stinking drunk in my living room, watching Fatal Attraction, and later singing "All By Myself" into a wooden spoon?” she laughed out loud. John rolled his eyes at her.

“Breathe, Rose, breathe. And nope, you're a terrible singer. It's my job. And I think you may like this one even more” he pulled out a Playboy Bunny costume and she giggled, nudging him.

“You’re such a perv! But I'm gonna wear it tonight” she whispered and put her hand on his knee. He growled.

“Sixteenth gift is ...” he laughed, pulling a pair of cozy socks. “You should enjoy these during the cold evenings.”

“And the nights, because I think I can sleep with them on.”

“Sure, do whatever you want” he smiled and then got up and went into the bedroom. After few minutes he returned, holding the rocking chair.

“You'll rock me!” she said immediately, sitting up and looking at him with amusement.

He pushed a chair back and forth and sat down in his place, pulling out of the box a T-Shirt saying "Future Mrs. O'Callaghan'. She tilted her head back, laughing.

“First of all, O'Callaghan, I want the ring on my very important finger! Oh ... it smells like you! Am I in heaven?” He laughed softly, getting up again as she deeply inhaled, the smell of his cologne still lingering through the T-Shirt.

“Excuse me for a while” he went back to the bedroom and suddenly she heard a loud bang, a curse slipped from his lips.

She was about to stand up to see if he was okay, but a moment later, the door opened. There he was, standing in front of her with a huge grin. Her eyes moved from him to a washing machine, which he had put on trolley wheels.

“Honey, you're wasting money on dry cleaning. I’ve read the entire manual so I'll show you everything. It's really easy to use!”

“Oh, are you kidding me, John?” she snorted quietly, biting her lip. “Dry cleaning is just... comfortable.”

“Now you have a washing machine” he smiled, satisfied. “Rose, don’t be a chicken, it's easy! I also used to have problems doing my own laundry. And I can buy you your dream ring...but you need to know about some things. Wife's skills are required! But don't worry your mind…yet. Be right back” he said, once again disappearing in the bedroom.

A few seconds later he walked out, holding in his arms a small, gray bunny.

“Hey, Richard, meet your mommy.”

“Richie! Oh, my baby…”

“I thought I was your baby” he interrupted her, shaking his head in disbelief and holding a bunny out of her reach.

“You are. And Chuck…and now this little guy” she whispered, taking him in her arms.

“Look, he’s already comfortable” she said as she clutched tiny animal to her chest.

John gave her an envelope, which she grabbed quickly and giggled when she spotted handmade invitation to the next tour.

“Don't laugh, I did it all by myself!” he said proudly.

She kissed down his jawline gently and up to his ear, whispering “thank you”. He pulled out two more envelopes.

“Here are flight tickets to Paris, where we’ll spend a romantic weekend and here...it’s an invitation to the SPA. I don't want to you feel lonely there, so I guess girls will go with you. And yup, guys didn't like the price of its” she hugged him, screaming with joy. He put his arm around her, kissing her temple.

“What the...John?” giggling, she pulled out the furry handcuffs. He nodded.

“Yeah, this gift leads to the last one” he spread his arms. “It's me” he said quietly. “I'm wearing leopard print boxers” he said into her ear. She laughed loudly, saying “ew” and then hugging him.

“You’re the best gift ever” she whispered, slowly pecking his lips. She looked into his eyes, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. “I think I can ...unwrap you” she added shyly, biting her lower lip.

He pulled her closer by her waist and nibbled on her earlobe, enjoying the rush of air from her lungs. Then he started humming softly in her ear and he felt her smile. "I love you."

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!

Hope you all liked it. :)

And I apologize in advance for the spelling and/or grammatical mistakes, but my native language is not English.