Status: Upcoming story.

'Cause Not Everybody Has a Heart as Thick as Ours.

Nineteen years ago, something seem to spark throughout the government. The president has been acting strange, people started to notice change in different laws as weeks go.

On live television, the president spoke up for the first time to explain. He express his dislikes, what disgusted him and what he can do to clean the United States from it's filth. Filth as in lesbian couples, gays, bisexuals, transgenders. People to him are like a stain in your white shirt you could never scrub out. It was just there and a huge bother to him.

People at home watched, every TV station focus on the president and his new law. Most people cheered in agreement in a twisted way, being closed minded and went with his words. Then you had the people whose life was ruined by this law.

"I shall bane same gender relationships and marriage. And if you dare not to follow this rule...We will find you...and we wont hesitate to kill you from your sinful ways."

We could hear the cheering and wine bottles being pop open from our neighbors the apartment next to us, above us, under us.

On the halls, outside the building, into the streets.

I couldn't breath, everything froze and went in slow motion as it just hit me. We're surrounded by people who were blind by the president's words.

Soft hands were place in mine, familiar lips press on my lips. My partner's lips trembled on top of mine to show that I'm not the only one terrified.

"I'm not leaving you.." I said.

She smiled at me as best as she could in a emotional state. "Like you said when we first got together; you're stuck with me."
--

Hi, this is me trying to start off my first Original Fiction to help improve my writing and my writing skills. Much love if you gave me honest opinions. I'm posting this see what you guys might think about it then taking it down so I can start typing this story.